Yoga Folks discussion

Revolution of the Soul: Awaken to Love Through Raw Truth, Radical Healing, and Conscious Action
This topic is about Revolution of the Soul
Revolution of the Soul > September read is Seane Corn Revolution of the Soul

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Meryl Landau (meryldavidslandau) | 805 comments Mod
Hi all:

Popular yogi Seane Corn just came out with an autobiography, Revolution of the Soul, which will be our September read.

I recently wrote an article for Yoga Journal on new summer yoga books so the publisher sent me two copies of Seane's book.

I will giveaway one copy next Friday to someone in the US, randomly drawn from anyone who requests it here.

Because the book's just coming out next week, we'll start our group read of this book in the middle of the month.

It looks like a fun, introspective book. I hope you'll read it with me whether you win one or not.

XO
Meryl

message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen | 14 comments Hi Meryl, I would love to have a copy of this book!

message 3: by MaryAnn (new)

MaryAnn | 29 comments Excited you have picked Seane Corn’s new book. Would love a copy if not too late.

message 4: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie | 3 comments Should be getting my pre-ordered book in a few days! Perfect timing.

Elizabeth Schindelar (elizabethschindelar) | 11 comments This book sounds inspiring. Would love a copy.

message 6: by Ami (new)

Ami (writingherlife) | 8 comments Would love to read this book with the group! And even better if I happen to win it. 💕

message 7: by Karissa (new)

Karissa (swansonkl) | 30 comments Would love to have a copy of her new book! I got a chance to do yoga with her at a Wanderlust Festival several years ago. She's a great yoga teacher and a great person. Looking forward to it.

message 8: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda | 5 comments I’ve met her as well and would love the opportunity to win this book!

Meryl Landau (meryldavidslandau) | 805 comments Mod
CONGRATULATIONS AMI for winning my extra copy of Seane Corn's new book. Please message me with your mailing address.

We will start reading this book as a group as soon as possible, and I will post prompts on the first half around Sept 20 or so.

If you didn't win, I still hope you get the book and read along with us.

XO
Meryl