What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > a series involving children of varying ages on different adventures. They only have a mother who gets paired with a man who has military training and rescues/helps children in their adventure.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ash (new)

Ash | 2 comments I only remember a single book which involved a treasure discovered in a lost temple.It would be really helpful if someone can help me find this book.I read it around 12-15 years back(when in my early teens).

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4843 comments What country were you in when you read this?
Anything about the cover?
Time period story takes place?

message 3: by Ash (last edited Aug 31, 2019 10:47AM) (new)

Ash | 2 comments Tab wrote: "What country were you in when you read this?
Anything about the cover?
Time period story takes place?"

I read it in India.The book had been written by either American or British author.Unfortunately I cant remember anything else about the book. It wasn't historical for sure.It was contemporary. It was primarily focused on kids' adventures. Like Famous Five books. I think their father was also in military kind profession but he was murdered(I think).The children could have been cousins(not sure). In one of the books they are about to be kidnapped.I think they also had a parrot/dog for a pet.
It was hardbound copy and I read lot of Famous Five and Mallory Towers books at that time. I know that is totally vague. :(
I think this book was before Percy Jackson's book released so I think before or in 2006/2005.