What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Full Moon Soup
This topic is about Full Moon Soup
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children’s picture book of strange events in hotel. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Özsarı | 4 comments I am trying to find a children’s picture book about a fancy hotel overcome by strange events. I owned it in the early 2000s and it was a thin hardcover book with large pages and no words. It began showing all the rooms in a fancy hotel. As the book progresses the hotel becomes more chaotic as strange/supernatural/ funny events occur. There are ghosts and monsters and vampire involved, I believe. The illustrations are quite detailed and funny. Thanks for your time.

message 2: by Mai (last edited Aug 30, 2019 11:26AM) (new)

Mai | 1253 comments Maybe Full Moon Soup: A Wordless Book That's Brimful of Stories! by Alastair Graham? (it was originally published in 1991 but there are reprints with different covers).

Found it searching "wordless" "picture book" "hotel" "ghost".

If it's not this one, do you remember the cover? Were the illustrations similar?

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Özsarı | 4 comments Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I’ve been obsessed searching for this book, asking book sellers and searching online with no luck. You are awesome. 😄 Have a great day.

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Özsarı | 4 comments That is, it is full moon soup. Thanks again Mai.

message 5: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1253 comments So glad this was it! I saved it on my "future library" list. It looks like a fun book!