Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > 2019 September Birthdays LIH

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Hi ,everyone! September has many birthdays. One will be the first day so I figured I needed to start early. Time for a new month. . If you know of any let us know. Below is the list of birthday s that I have.

Jan - Sept. 1
Janet Dean Sept. 3
Melissa Sept. 5
Megan Sept. 8
Renee Sept. 11
Camy Sept. 20
Alayna & Mary Moore Sept. 21 ( may be off a day or two) if you know exact date let me know.
Deb Hale Sept. 25
Judy Sept. 26
Patty Hall Sept. 28

message 2: by Melinda (last edited Aug 30, 2021 09:27AM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Melinda M
I have cleaned up from the birthdays from August. I restocked the ice box with ice tea both with and without sugar and a pitcher of decaf. both with sugar and without sugar. I have set up the coffee pot and a pot of hot water on a timer. There is plenty of ice.

Off to see what to bring to eat.for our first birthday on the first of the month.

message 3: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Since this is a holiday weekend , I thought we could celebrate all weekend. We can have a cookout so you can have hotdogs , hamburgers and bratwurst if you want.

I will have the meat on the grill. I think I will add corn on the cob to roast on the grill as well. The drinks are all fixed as usual unless someone has something special to add to the drinks.

message 4: by Melinda (last edited Aug 30, 2021 09:29AM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Hanging banners of Yellow and blue in celebration of the last holiday of summer.

Happy birthday, Jan !!

Janet Dean, Happy Birthday!

message 5: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Happy Birthday Jan and Janet Dean!
I am adding Blueberry pie to the table.

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments So sorry for not being here. been having lots of NBN (internet) issues with drop outs and it affecting my computer.

Happy birthday to Jan and Janet (will be away a few days this coming week)
I am adding an Icecream station to the parties.

message 7: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Ausjenny wrote: "So sorry for not being here. been having lots of NBN (internet) issues with drop outs and it affecting my computer.

Happy birthday to Jan and Janet (will be away a few days this coming week)
I am ..."

Ausjenny,
I understand about internet issues. Hope they are fixed. The ice cream sounds good.

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Birthday to Jan and Janet!!!

message 9: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday Jan and Janet!

message 10: by Megan (last edited Sep 02, 2019 09:27PM) (new)

Megan Hamsher | 32 comments Happy Birthday to all of the September birthday folks!

I'm having chocolate cake with Richmond icing (really good chocolate icing) and lots of sprinkles on my cake.
Oh - and some Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream too.

I have variety of Sparkling Ice, Root Beer or Orange pop, juice, or ice-cold water to choose from to drink.

Hope you all get to curl up with a good book
and enjoy your special day!

message 11: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Megan wrote: "Happy Birthday to all of the September birthday folks!

I'm having chocolate cake with Richmond icing (really good chocolate icing) and lots of sprinkles on my cake.
Oh - and some Mint Chocolate ..."

Megan,
It all sounds wonderful. It makes the tables inviting.

message 12: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Happy Birthday,Janet Dean !
I am adding a vegetable tray and different dips.

message 13: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Cleaning up and putting new banners up for the next birthday. I have put up orange and yellow in honor of Fall. I have refreshed the drinks. Our next birthday is September 5.

message 14: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments An early Happy Birthday, Melissa ! Hope you have s very special day. I am adding brownies to the table. Some of nuts and some do not. There is a sign in front of each plate.

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Melissa!!!!

message 16: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Hanging banners in multi colors for fall leaves-yellow-orange-green-red and brown...tables are laden already and balloons at the ceiling in Reds.
Next birthday is September 8.

Happy Birthday, Megan!
Hope you enjoy your celebration. I brought coffee and pumpkin bread to start our day.
Refreshed all of the drinks.

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Megan! I will bring blueberry muffins!

message 18: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Becky wrote: "Happy, Happy Birthday, Megan! I will bring blueberry muffins!"

Becky, the blueberry muffins smell wonderful. So glad that you dropped in. I do not know how ho tit is where you are but South Mississippi is hot the temp hit 106 on the back porch thermometer this week. Now it is more humid today and we have had thunderstorms .

message 19: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Melinda wrote: "Becky wrote: "Happy, Happy Birthday, Megan! I will bring blueberry muffins!"

Becky, the blueberry muffins smell wonderful. So glad that you dropped in. I do not know how ho tit is where you are b..."

We are just at 90 in Missouri, but the humidity is high. It's too hot to heat the oven! We are supposed to have thunderstorms again this week. Stay cool!

message 20: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Becky wrote: "Melinda wrote: "Becky wrote: "Happy, Happy Birthday, Megan! I will bring blueberry muffins!"

Becky, the blueberry muffins smell wonderful. So glad that you dropped in. I do not know how ho tit is..."

You stay cool as well.

message 21: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Cleaning up and getting ready for our next birthday. Hanging banners of green and blue as well as refreshing the drinks.

message 22: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Renee 's birthday is Sept. 11 which is tomorrow.

Happy Birthday , Renee!

Hope you have something special in your plans. Have a wonderful day and a Blessed Year!
I am putting a chicken salad on the table. I am going to put a couple different types of bread that we made in the bread machine. It is great not to turn the oven on when it is in the high 90's. I also am putting a no bake blueberry pie on the table.

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Renee! I will bring no-bake cookies!

message 24: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Dearest Jan, Janet, Melissa, and Megan,
I'm so very sorry to have missed your birthday celebrations.
I hope they were happy and wish you the best of everything!
~Andrea

message 25: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Renee, I hope you have a joyous birthday!
I brought a French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse for the table.

message 26: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Andrea wrote: "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Renee, I hope you have a joyous birthday!
I brought a French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse for the table."

Andrea,
The Mousse is wonderful. Thanks for a great treat.

message 27: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Cleaning up and getting ready for our next birthdays. refreshing the drinks.Hanging banners of multi colors with balloons -music symbols as well. as well.
Our next birthday is September 20 and another one on the 21st so we can celebrate both all weekend long.

message 28: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Tomorrow, , September 20 is Camy's birthday.

Happy Birthday Camy!!!

I am adding pumpkin spice muffins and lots of lemonade in frosty cold mugs like the ones they have at Cracker Barrel and are so good.

message 29: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Camy!! I will bring some Apple Crumb Muffins to add to the table, and some homemade apple cider.

message 30: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy Birthday, Camy! I hope you have a great day and a great year!

message 31: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Hanging green banners with hummingbirds on them to go with the banners from our last birthday(Sept. 20). Refreshed al of the drinks.
I am adding Carrot cake with sour cream icing to the table

A double birthday for Sept. 21.

Happy Birthday Alayna & Mary Moore !

Enjoy your day. Hope you have something special planned.

message 32: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Alayna!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday, Mary Moore!!!

message 33: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy Birthday, Alayna!

Happy Birthday, Mary!

message 34: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Refreshing the drinks and putting the coffee and hot water4 pots on the timer so there will be warm when you drop in. Plenty of ice cold water, lemonade and ice tea in the icebox.

I am going to be busy the next couple of days and we have two birthdays back to back so I am setting the room up for both of them.

Hanging new banners for the next two birthdays. The banners in many shades of purple from light to dark with flowers on them, The tables are set with flowers of Pink and Purple.

I brought a three layer yellow cake with chocolate icing and a platter of fresh fruit which includes apples,oranges,pineapple,melons,watermelon,strawberries,pears and peaches with grapes .

Deb Hale's birthday is Sept. 25 and Judy's is September 26.

Happy Birthday Deb Hale! Have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday, Judy! Hope you are going to do something special.

message 35: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy Birthday, Deb Hale! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I brought a cream cheese and strawberry coffee cake to share today.

message 36: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 558 comments Happy, Happy Birthday, Judy!

message 37: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments Happy, Happy Belated Birthday Deb Hale!!

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, Judy!!

message 38: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Belated Happy Birthday to Patty Hall !
Sorry Patty things got busy and I forgot to check in for birthdays. Patty's birthday was on Sept. 28.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
We will have lunch today for your birthdays. I will get the grill warn. We have sausages,bratwurst,hot dogs and hamburgers. We have rolls. I put out a vegetable and fruit tray.
Refreshed the drinks.

This sis a good way to end the month.

message 39: by Becky (new)

Becky Smith | 668 comments A Belated Happy Birthday, Patty!! Sorry we missed it, but hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!

message 40: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2531 comments Hope all the September birthdays had fun. I have set up October. And cleaned up for the new month.