Gigi's Company discussion

Individual Bk/Series Discussions > Individual Book Discussions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (new)

Gina (ginrobi) | 3325 comments Mod
Hello everyone!

I thought I'd set up a new folder for us to talk about individual books that you've read and would like to discuss. Starting a discussion might even 'light a fire' under someone's butt to read the book and discuss it with you, LOL!

So, when beginning a new 'topic', please state the Title of the book along with the author. When beginning the discussion, please post the bookcover, title, author and a brief description of the book, then start your discussion.

I can't wait to see the books you've all read and enjoyed so much you'd like to talk about them.

message 2: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Burket (kathleengigicompany) | 20125 comments Mod
Hot for the Holidays by Lora Leigh Hot for the Holidays, a Christmas anthology, by Lora Leigh, Angela Knight, Anya Bast, and Allyson James, to be released Tuesday, September 29, 2009, contains a new Mageverse story by Knight entitled, "Vampire's Ball."

For an excerpt, see http://www.angelasknights.com/books/H...

message 3: by Gina (new)

Woohoo! Thanks, Kathleen! And four great authors in one book! Double woohoo!

message 4: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (colleenct1) | 1537 comments Wow, just the cover alone makes me want to go out and buy the book. LOL

message 5: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Burket (kathleengigicompany) | 20125 comments Mod
I picked it up at Wal-Mart last week. Must say that I have enjoyed it on the end table next to the sofa. Only story that I have finished so far is Vampire's Ball, which was excellent. Love the Mageverse. I am currently reading "A Christmas Kiss" by Lora Leigh, also in the Hot for the Holidays anthology. I seem to have misplaced my copy of Covet, although I know it is somewhere in my house. So, I am forced to leave Hot for the Holidays on my end table to have something to read while looking for Covet. :)!!

message 6: by Gina (new)

LOL, Coles has Hot for the Holidays in stock - I'm picking it up tonight!