Warriors Lovers! discussion

WELCOME TO WL!!! > General Info About This Group!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katie (last edited Jan 27, 2010 05:09PM) (new)

Katie 1. Welcome!
2. We roleplay, play games, discuss Warriors, and lots more!
3. To roleplay, you must join the Newbie RP for Warriors Lovers, graduate, and then you can start here.
4. This is the original roleplay and biggest Warriors group, so join and see how you like WL!
5. Our Active Moderators:
-Willowmist (founder)
-Allie
-Whisperleaf/Soul [aka Annie:]
-Felicity
-Oceanwaves
-Drizzleherb
-Silver
-iluvcatz [me:]
-Wolf
and Morgan and Susie who don't come on much.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 14, 2009 04:06PM) (new)

((Hi!I'm Pinkmoon!I'm really Dapplekit, but on my other account!!!I have a question.If this is my other account, and I graduated on my first account, do I have to graduate again?))

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie ((No! It doesn't matter.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yay!!!!!

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie We're not that strict. Lolz. But if you've been gone for like 5 months, we make you go back to the newbie rp for a little bit.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

huh.I play on Goodreads every day!

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie me 2.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments ME TOO!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:3 mustache guy!!!!!!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments hehehehe!! rofl!! :D

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth What do your mean, graduated on the first account? I am new, I rp, I have lots of groups and a mod in a few of them. I also have about 21 new group requests. Would I be qualified as active?

message 12: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments Featherstripe*I Luv Hamtaro!* is my other account.And since I already graduated from Newbie Rp, I was asking if I have to graduate again on my other account to be able to Roleplay here with it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Doomstar wrote: "What do your mean, graduated on the first account? I am new, I rp, I have lots of groups and a mod in a few of them. I also have about 21 new group requests. Would I be qualified as active?"

But do you post?

message 14: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments yeah. being "active" means you post in a group somewhat often. being a mod just means that you can do everything the group creator can. group requests (do youmean invitations?) just mean that you have been invited to join a specific group.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh... Dapple, I may end up deleting that comment.

message 16: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments good idea, wolf...

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments I look over my requests frequently and narrow them down to the ones I would really rp in. No offense to the ones that I don't want to! I just need to slim down the choices.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I post alot on different groups. WARNING: I may have sudden outbursts of randomness.

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie Hehe, there's a spam topic for random stuff

message 21: by Rielle (new)

Rielle (Icefire) | 126 comments Lightfeather and Wolf! *trumpets blare* Rielle is here! Just graduated! Just turned 12! Needs help!

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie Hi Rielle! The big roleplaying topic with about 80000 posts is our rp! The character topic beneath it or near it is where you put your character. Then there's a character folder where you just put the name gender rank.

message 23: by Rielle (new)

Rielle (Icefire) | 126 comments Hey Iluvcatz! Oh bleep, 80000 posts! Make sure to stick a laptop

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie Hehe. Correction: almost 90500. Nothing will happen; I go there all the time. Just go to the last page. (There's many pgs, it will be the last one.)

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Will anyone help me? I have roleplayed in other groups, but this one just scares me. Why must you have so many topics and posts? Will Willowmist ever get back on? It says she hasn't been on since Nov. 22. Anyways, I NEED HELP! This stuff makes no sense to me. Could you tell me what has happened so far? But, then again, that would take about 200000 posts... Jsut forget it.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Okay. So....many things are happening or finishing up. The journy has finished and all the cats are back. We're staring on a new prophecy that you can join in...if you're fast. Nothing much else. :)

message 27: by Sam (new)

Sam What prophecy?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It's in the nrp, at least the basics, under calling all grads.

Doomstar, With school willow isn't much active. A lot has happened, but most is finishing, and in order to rp you need to graduate from here- http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1... That will help a ton.

message 29: by Sam (new)

Sam Oh. Darn.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

It'll be in both but all the main's are taken I believe. Everyone will be involved eventually.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam Oh. Okay....

message 33: by Sephiroth (last edited Jan 30, 2010 10:35AM) (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments idk if all the amin's are taken. dapplekit hasn't made her charrie for ice yet and we need a main fir ice. i think that since rielle is a newer grad, she should have ice evil cat, but it's up to felicity.

message 34: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
lol it isn't all up to me! You made the prophecy Seph.

message 35: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments hmm...okay. then rielle gets it.

message 36: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments For those of you who still want a main cat...

I decided that to include more people, each evil cat can have an accomplice, if they want. (Night is taken for both main and accomplice.)

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I just give up.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Well, no one is giving me anything that will help. Why do you have a Newbie RP group?

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2010 12:14PM) (new)

Doomstar wrote: "Well, no one is giving me anything that will help. Why do you have a Newbie RP group?"

Could you give more of an explanation of what you need? And The other question is answered in FAQ folder there I think.

message 41: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

The Newbie is a whole group dedicated to helping you get accustomed to the group. All questions are answered there and plenty of single rp folder help is done there. Just try it out: it's worth it.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments *nods* It really helped me!

message 43: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments Doomstar wrote: Well, no one is giving me anything that will help. Why do you have a Newbie RP group?

I think it's because it helps you learn how to rp in a single topic and stuff...and it helps you get used to rping with a ton of other people. it easy to graduate if you're really active. :3

and the main evil cat for storm is still open to whoever gets it first.

message 44: by SunsetRose (new)

SunsetRose (emmarosevk) how do you do roleplay?

message 45: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2399 comments have you graduated yet?

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments lol! Hey Silverstream! Please go to the link on comment #23! :)

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Okay, roleplay is basicly where you get to make a character and talk through them. Like, if I were being Graystripe, I would say, Graystripe quickly padded through the forest, and met with Firestar. "We are in a terrible situation, Firestar." Does that make sense? (Oh, man, do I have to be a mod to help out with members?)

message 48: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

((no lol! Anyone can help! Rping can be really difficult...))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Kay. Good, 'cause I've been helping newbies too.... :)

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((I love your profile pic, Lightfeather! Please join the group, The Hunger Games-Roleplay.))

« previous 1