Dear America > Least Favroite Dear Americas

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 11 comments mine are A picture of Freedom

My heart is on the ground

standing in the light

message 2: by Meadow (new)

Meadow Frisbie The first one I rad was My Heart is on the Ground, and didn't like it. About a year later I decided to try the series again, and LOVED it. So for me I did not like the Indian girl diary.

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
I didn't like "I Walk And Dread". It was to boring...

message 4: by Meadow (new)

Meadow Frisbie Funny, the title doesn't sound boring, but never judge a book by it's cover.

message 5: by Wynne (new)

Wynne | 1 comments My Heart is on The Ground. I just thought it was rather boring.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
O that one was one of my favorites, though your right it was a bit slow. :-)

message 7: by Tesni (last edited Mar 24, 2010 11:15AM) (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) "Land if the Buffalo Bones". *sigh* it was oh so bleak...I know it was based on a true story, but still, could there not have been a tiny glimmer of hope at at least one point in the story?!

also, "Early Sunday Morning". It was infuriatingly short and because of that I didn't feel like I knew the characters well enough to really connect with them.

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 7 comments My Heart is on the Ground
Early Sunday Morning - I didn't hate it but it was too short and the epilogue did not give enough info
The Girl Who Chased Away Sorrow

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (pancreasnostalgia) | 23 comments West to a Land of Plenty. I didn't like the plot and it was confusing with the narrators switching back and forth.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
Meghan wrote: "West to a Land of Plenty. I didn't like the plot and it was confusing with the narrators switching back and forth."

I didn't like that one either. I ended up not finishing it. It was to confusing. :(

message 11: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 20 comments Early Sunday Morning...