Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Series Discussions (Spoilers) > Rachel Morgan/The Hallows

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (last edited Mar 04, 2012 10:38AM) (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 1167 comments Mod
Author:
Kim Harrison
Kim Harrison

Kim Harrison, dark urban fantasy author of the New York Times bestselling The Outlaw Demon Wails, was born and raised in the upper Midwest. After gaining her bachelors in the sciences, she moved to South Carolina, where she has remained since. She is currently developing a new young adult series between working on the Hollows books, and is a member of both the Romance Writers of America and The Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. When not at her desk, she is most likely to be found chasing down good chocolate, exquisite sushi, or the ultimate dog chew.

Rachel Morgan Series (in order)
Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) by Kim Harrison The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2) by Kim Harrison Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3) by Kim Harrison A Fistful of Charms (The Hollows, #4) by Kim Harrison For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, #5) by Kim Harrison The Outlaw Demon Wails (The Hollows, #6) by Kim Harrison White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, #7) by Kim Harrison Black Magic Sanction (The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison Pale Demon (The Hollows, #9) by Kim Harrison A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10) by Kim Harrison

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 38 comments I am a big Rachel Morgan fan and can't wait for her next book "Black Magic Sanction" that comes out Feb 23. I hope to go to her book signing in Charlotte, NC on that day. I want a Trent/Rachel pairing .

message 3: by Lady Allison (new)

Lady Allison | 150 comments If there are any Rachel Morgan fans in Cincinnati, OH where the series is based, Kim Harrison is doing a discussing & signing for "Black Magic Sanction" on Feb. 24th at Jo-Beth Books in Hyde Park! Should be awesome!!! :)

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 38 comments Allison wrote: "If there are any Rachel Morgan fans in Cincinnati, OH where the series is based, Kim Harrison is doing a discussing & signing for "Black Magic Sanction" on Feb. 24th at Jo-Beth Books in Hyde Park! ..."

Did you go? I saw her last night in NC. Got some good tidbits!!!

message 5: by Lady Allison (new)

Lady Allison | 150 comments Unfortunately I didn't get the chance, too many conflicting events - but I'm glad someone got the chance to see her! I processed "Black Magic Sanction" this week (I work at a library) & it's a gorgeous cover!

message 6: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 1167 comments Mod
She isn't coming to my area, that makes me sad panda :(

I did purchase the book and plan to read it as soon as I am done with Ravenous hehe