marvel fans discussion

Disney Might Be Buying Marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My dad just told me this! I swear to god, zeus, my dad, my grandma fran's grave, and my friends that I won't buy a single marvel comic if disney touches it! Here's an article on it... I love the last line!

http://www.hypergeek.ca/2009/08/disne...

message 2: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (ralph_nater) ....Why wouldn't you buy Marvel because Disney owns them? They've been bought and sold numerous times in the past and the story never changes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

because disney ruins everything! they're going down the toilet and the only way to fix things is to ruin people's reading... disney bought hyperion or mirimax books and all my life is going to suck because of disney. i refuse for all my eternity to buy a marvel book by disney. they will destroy it.... but then again this is my opinion of disney right now. if my marvels series (dark avengers, agents of atlast... etc) stay the same, i will buy them. but one once of ruins and im done. oh and disney is based on like kids, so all this killing that goes on in marvel books might be gone!

how long until xmen on ice?!!!!!!!

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (ralph_nater) I think you're over-reacting maybe. Afterall the Pirates movies were violent and grotesque but they were Disney (although I only approve of the first pirates). I highly doubt Disney can have much effect on The way the marvel universe is written.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

true... but disney did this to ruin universal and make money... not for anyone's sure benefit... just remember this is all my opinion