ROBERT PATTINSON HATERS discussion

New Moon

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maegan (last edited Oct 26, 2009 09:41PM) (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 18 comments i expect it to be atleat better than the first and thats not hard to do, thats the least they can do for the haters and their sanity, right? (that includes me. srry guys, i see no point in the hole thing.)

message 2: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 18 comments yep!!!!!

message 3: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 18 comments i agree. without RP, the whole movie series goes poof! well most half of its fans anyway.their hoping to get a scene with RP naked.

message 4: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 40 comments Mod
I hope that it is going to be better than the first because thy absolutely murdered the books and it pissed me off. Oh yes and the dude that plays paul in new moon is dissin RP's hair and i'm just like, 'cool now you just need to get him off the film completely'. The worse thing is, they're splitting breaking dawn into two films so we have to endure at least three more years of Robert feaking Pattinson. And to Maegan, I hope to god that never happens, I don't even think i'll be able to stomach New Moon when he takes his top off. EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I son't believe people think he's hot!! I just don't get it, everytime I see his face I either burst out laughing that he is tring to look sexy or cringe because he is just sooo uber ugly.

message 5: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 18 comments yuck!

message 6: by Leah Black (last edited Nov 30, 2009 09:37AM) (new)

Leah Black | 17 comments i saw the preview on E! where he takes his shirt of and i was just like "why?!"

message 7: by Ashleigh (new)

To Leah Black, I know right. It's so unnecessary. :S

message 8: by Leah Black (new)

Leah Black | 17 comments i know! i almost puked! his "six pack" is soooo fake!

message 9: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson he's ugly. I have never read Twilight and i wouldn't mind to............ but with the new moon thing i would go to the Jacob theater

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i have seen it

message 11: by Alexfsw (new)

Alexfsw | 10 comments Mod
Okay i'm a vampire/werewolf movie fan (underworld for example -creams-) more werewolf movie fan than ever! So some dickhead told me that twilight had werewolves in it. I was so happy that i watched it.... Than i cried.... I MEAN WHAT FUCKING VAMPIRE SPARKLES!! The book is okay it has some interesting factors about it. Anything i'm going off course, I am hoping for the werewolves to totally fuck shit up :)
or or
The director of the twilight saga, FINALLY becomes sick of RP that they get him fucked up by Jacob :)

message 12: by Ashleigh (new)

YESSSSS!!!!!! exactly what we need. Only could they do that in real life as well

message 13: by Alexfsw (new)

Alexfsw | 10 comments Mod
you know wat.. i would pay to watch that... i would pay a fair bit, to watch that. :) we should make a twlight spin off and post it on youtube or something cause the public has to know that RP doesnt survive! at all.... even in RL

message 14: by Ashleigh (new)

Yer Alexfsw I so do it as well

message 15: by Susana (new)

Susana | 3 comments i saw the movie and ... RP was still in it too many minutes

message 16: by readingismynewhobby (last edited Dec 02, 2009 10:21PM) (new)

readingismynewhobby hi! i'm new to this goodreads.com thing, but i totally like this website! and u know why i joined in?? because i saw this group, and i just can't refuse to something after i watched new moon. the movie spoiled the book! i mean, why does edward keeps showing up in the movie??? his face doesn't show like in 80% of the book. and the movie totally ruined my expectations of edward by putting robert's face again, and again. and robert can't act! he was ok in harry potter, much than ok i guess, but he just sucks at new moon. it's like he knows that he's famous and all now, that he doesn't care to act the best as he can any more. let me just say this; no offence to robert, i'm a fan of edward in the book, and i think robert got the face of the vampire thing and all, but seriously, he just can't act! and worse, he had to use a stunt man to do those fighting scenes. what's the fun of that??? robert's look suits a vampire look, but he can't act and sing. he did a good act in harry potter, but twilight?? just sad...

message 17: by Ashleigh (new)

Six pack?!? PAH! I bet the fat slob can't even touch his toes

message 18: by Jo (new)

Jo McKenzie | 5 comments edward im cumming!! what a laugh such a bad fil i wreckrd for the whole cinema. Attempted to wolf whistle at jacob but my mouth was too dry when i finaly managed it bella was on the screen.