fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Fairies/Pixies > Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments I will not be watching it.

Is it really gonna be made a movie, with HER playing it.

Gawd kill me now.

message 2: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments Oh and I can't wait till the other one comes out!

I want to know who she ends with.

message 3: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments I agree, Ronna.

I mean... ew?!

If she does get the part, I'm NOT watching it, because then it'll just ruin the book for me, and is this sure of yet, about the mvoie?

message 4: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) NONONO! You're right to rant about Miley Cyrus as Laurel. I HATE Miley Cyrus. Never liked her, never will! But there's always a chance that maybe they do some role switching or something and someone else gets the part as Miley Cyrus. Haha. I love making fun of Miley Cyrus. It's one of my fave things to do at school.

message 5: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) dude I just read that it's possible Disney doesn't do this and Miley doesn't get the part. So...let's hope?

message 6: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) Miley might be good for the part of a...uh torturing faery. where she goes around torturing innocent people with her annoying country songs and bathroom pics.
Yeah, actually...I don't want Disney doing a movie of this. Some other company maybe, but def. not Disney. Nothing's wrong with Disney, I just don't think Disney should do it.

message 7: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) I know right! Miley is just a stuck up teen who really wants attention. Casting her in a movie for a great book is definetly one of the dumbest things ever!

message 8: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments OMFG, IMMA FLIP, I have her on my blog spto but I didnt see that, thanks!

I swear I will NOT watch it!

message 9: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) Oh I will watch it but I'll hate Miley. Well I already do. But I do so wanna see the movie

message 10: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments I left a comment about it on faceboook XD

Aha, I didn't know she had a fan facebook till I red it on her blogg.

XD Gottaa love bloggger and faceboook, even myspace xD

message 11: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) LOL
wait..who has a fan facebook page? Aprilynne Pike or Miley Cyrus?

message 12: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments Aprilynne.

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i havent read the book but i think i might try it soon though.
as for the film i will watch it anyways i dont care who is in it i have watched and even brought films with people i dont like

message 14: by Wingsisgreat (new)

Wingsisgreat | 1 comments head over to www.wingsfansite.com and go to the forums there are a few threads about this and Aprilynne Pike herself posts there so you can find out more about the book from her

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait is this a series??

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i got it yesterday dont know when i will read it though as i got loads of books yesterday

message 17: by Carlene (new)

Carlene (ctaylor66) i will not be watching this movie if she's playing her.....she definitely doesnt fit laurel's profile

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have started reading this book and i must say with each chapter i get more hooked and am looking forward to finding out what happens and for the first time ever i havent read the last page.
i think your all right about miley she shouldnt play laurel as for one thing she doesnt suit blond and isnt laural supposed to be stunning well not to be mean or anything i dont think miley is

message 19: by Carlene (new)

Carlene (ctaylor66) exactly

message 20: by Dija (new)

Dija I would love this series, except for the fact that Laurel is leaning more toward David than the other guy (I can't believe I forgot his name! Tama-something, I think). And it would seem the same goes for Aprilynne. David is an amazing guy, but I always prefer the bad boys to the good ones, and I love love love childhood romances. <3

Oh, and I won't be watching the movie, if the cast features Miley.

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i like this series too but i think she is only leaning towards david because she thinks that is the right thing to do and plus she probably feels like she knows david more am sure it will all change in the next book. guess what i cant remember the other ones name either lol but yeah i prefer him over david but i dont think he is a bad boy though he is just misunderstood lol (i guess thats what they always say)
i will watch the film with whoever they cast even if i dont agree with them

message 22: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 61 comments I actually liked this book and i feel bad for tam-guy but i do not like the idea that miley is playing her no offence but how about NO

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) has anyone read Spells yet? what do you think? i have it but havent got around to reading it yet