Private Series discussion

Suspicion ::Spoilers::

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments Just thought I'd put it up here since it's out in 9 days! :D

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 26 comments I can't wait!

message 3: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments So I'm thinking either Josh or Sawyer pulled her out of the water. Any other guesses?

I'm hoping something may happen between Reed and Sawyer. Watch him be the one that tried to kill her. Lord knows Reed can;t like anyone normal. lmao

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ya i nevr even tht about sawyer i bet he likes her but god forbid he turns out normal i mean it wouldnt be interesting if her bf turned out to be normal

message 5: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments Well he could be normal then be murdered. LOL

Not that Thomas was normal. Guy had some serious issues. BUT not nearly half of the issues Upton has with his self absorbtion! HMPF!

message 6: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 67 comments Mod
Chapter 2 of Suspicion!

message 8: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments UGH! Why is she even talking to Upton!? He's is a manwhore and ditched her (after they almost had sex and she was humiliated) to go comfort some skank that was after him and making life hell for Reed! Seriously? Reed should have asked him to leave.

Yay! Sawyer! I smell a love trianlge starting up! I just wish Upton would leave and they'd all go back to Easton and Josh could be royally jealous. Payback is a bitch! >:D

If Sawyer's father accepts the headmaster job (or did he already?) at Easton he will become a main character for sure. :D

8 days!

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments yayayayayyayayayaya im sooooooo excitttttteeeeedddddddd

message 10: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments SPOILER THEORY

Just for fun. I'm not really putting any stock in this one. It could happen though. lol

So my friend and I were talking about the excerpt and she brought up the fact that the person who pushed her was wearing a hoodie and remembered that Upton has that huge footlocker filled with them!

Could be a coinky dink but I wouldnt be surprised if it were Upton and Poppy was in on it. Damn hoes! lol

message 11: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 26 comments OMG! I can't believe Sawyer saved her. I actually already kinda knew it was him.

message 12: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments I figured he pulled her out too.

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 27 comments Ohh CRAP. It came out early! I was at Borders and omg I was jumping up and down and I bought Suspicion. :D Even though it shouldn't be out for another 3 days. I also finished it the same day (which is today haha). I was so right about who pushed Reed in!!

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments i nooooooo meeeeeee 2 omg omg i read it in a day and i <33333 sawyer i think he should go out with her!!!!!

message 15: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ya tht part about mrs. ryan and upton eewwwwwwwwww

message 16: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 26 comments whoa sawyer is awesome! even though i still like josh better, sawyer is second best. upton is like...ew...

message 17: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 27 comments Meghan wrote: "ya tht part about mrs. ryan and upton eewwwwwwwwww"

Yeah Mrs. Ryan is crazy lol.

message 18: by Noelle (new)

OMG! Billings!

message 19: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) I know, right! I can't believe it!!! I am not sure I can handle Billings not being there!!! What are they going to do about housing??? Will Reed and Noelle still room together, because I really wanted to see that!

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ehhhhhhh i really wish tht didnt happen and as 4 boys sawyer is my fave then josh.

message 21: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) I love Sawyer and I love Josh!

The only bad thing about the book was that I predicted that it was Mrs. Ryan from the third chapter or something. :( I remembered how she was mean to Reed in the last one and that if it was any of the regular girls it would be too predictable (the evil triad). It had to be some guy who was psycho or in love with Upton (lmao, b/c there has yet to be a guy trying to kill Reed) or an adult how was in love with Upton.

I think I still like Josh just as much, if not more. We just haven't seen him in awhile.

I hope Josh gets the girl he wants, which is obviously Reed. But what will happen to Ivy? I actually like her!
I sort of wouldn't mind... Reed and Sawyer! But by reading this one, I figure that they are better as friends. And he said that she reminded him of his sister!
Maybe it could be Ivy/Sawyer (they seem very different, which could be good) and Reed/Josh.

And is Sawyer going to end up in Drake or something?

Interesting to see what's going on with Billings in the next one. Which is coming out when?

message 22: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments but what r we gonna do w/o billingsssssssssssssss???

message 23: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) I know, right? I love the books and all but I want to slap those girls sometimes! When it comes to Billings, I totally agree with the "regular students" and Josh.

message 24: by Noelle (new)

I don't they aren't all snobs they just don't relate

message 25: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments lol but ya they r spoiled bratssss

message 26: by Noelle (new)

Because they are the IT Girls

message 27: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 47 comments OK. I finished the book yesterday. It's been mocking me on my desk for about 5 years but I eventually got to it after all of my college shat was done.

So I never liked Upton. Still didn't at the end of the book. He better not come back.
(He might come back and try to kill Reed in a jealous fit of rage.... if it goes anything like the norm of these books. lol)
Him doing the nasty with Mrs. Ryan is just nasty. UGH!

I figured out the Mrs. Ryan thing before i even started the book. (no spoilers needed. I'm good like that. lol)

Josh is a douche. He didn't contact her at all and he heard about what happened. Now he's going to get jealous of Reed and Sawyer
(I hope they get together....even though he said she reminded him of his sister. I'm pretty sure he just meant that she tried to include him like his sister did.)
while he thought it was perfect to go around flaunting Ivy in Reed's face while she pined over him. HMPF!

I really want Reed and Sawyer to get together! I hope he doesn't turn out to be a freak.
(like he had a secret relationship with his sister then she offed herself and now he's obsessed with Reed.lmao)
If everything goes smoothly I hope they end up together in the end... unless Brian kills Reed off... she might.

Ok .... the biggest peeve for me.... Why, out of all the incidents,would they tear Billings down when it wasn't even involved!?
If they did it around the time of the Ariana/Sabine thing I would understand but this shit happened on an island thousands of miles away! WTH?

message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ikrrrrr