I cannot think of a good name, so this is the name discussion

books > Harry Potter vs. Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 438 comments Mod
I know, I know you see this all the time, but i wanted to put some new discussion topics out and this one was one im really curious to know if you like twilight or Harry potter. Im harry potter all the way, btw.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Harry Potter. It's not even a competition.

message 3: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

I know. I'm not sure what goes through people minds when they say they twilight more than Harry Potter.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) it is now
twilight.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Well, Ruby, what's going through your mind when you say that you like Twilight more than Harry Potter?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) haha!! Harry Potter is boring to me!! no offence.....

message 7: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

no comment

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Wow...that's how I felt about Twilight. Too much "OMG, Edward's hot!" and not enough of anything else. I liked the parts with Edward's family, but I found every other part really boring.

And there was absolutely no conflict for the first 350 pages, and even then, that seemed really forced.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Yeah well, ppl have different choices and thoughts! :)

message 11: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

yah. i have to admit like you said, his family was interesting, but some parts seemed similar to other books. and it was just wayy to much overhyped.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

message 13: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

srry.

message 15: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...well idk
um
i think im gonna have to say harry potter
cuz its original
and i don't know
its just better in my opinion
but i do luv TWILIGHT !!!

message 17: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments yah...
but yay good your online im so bored!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) but im sorry cuz i just have to go! aaaah! i dont wanna! uhh.. well maybe cuz it might be some one else.,.

message 19: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments what...!
aaaaaawwwwwwwwww...
that stinks why?

message 20: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments o well
cya

bye!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) no like in 15 20 mins...

message 22: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments oh
okay good
so we have a bit...

message 24: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments yupness,.,,,,

message 25: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I like Harry Potter WAY more. Twilight is ok, I guess but it's nothing superb. I don't get why so many people freak out about it so much.

message 26: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments lol
i agree

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

NOT ME!!!!!!! GO TWILIGHT!!!!!!!! i never have read harry potter and never will!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments You haven't read Harry Potter? You have to at least give it a chance. *puppy-dog eyes*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe but proble not

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Why not?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I just never got a school full of wizard sorry!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Oh well. They are great, though. Just so ya know. ;)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I will try and proble give up

message 34: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments lolz

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) yeah!! same! i read the second one sorta and it was ok but... u know..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Good

message 37: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments harry potter

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) NO!! Jen Jen!!
*sniff*

message 39: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments what?
oh
okay
ill admit it
I LUV TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but most ppl like harry more
so i dont know!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

GOOD becaus e i love twilight that much too!

message 41: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments yah!!!!!

message 42: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

harry potter books world record was bet by the twilight books!

message 44: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

what?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry potter books had a World record for being on the top 10 most sold books but twilight broke there recond by 12 weeks and it is still going

message 46: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Ugh I'm tired of hearing about Twilight.

message 47: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

me tooo!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

fine then i won't talk

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Mrs.Jennifer Black wrote: "Harry potter books had a World record for being on the top 10 most sold books but twilight broke there recond by 12 weeks and it is still going"

That's not true. Harry Potter has had over 400 million sales. Twilight has only had 53 million.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

no i mean there is a list everyweek of the top ten most sold books of that week harry was on there like 24 weeks stight but twiligh was on like 36 weeks stight and is still going

« previous 1

I cannot think of a good name, so this is the name

unread topics | mark unread