Magi stream discussion

26 views
Shop district > Sarah's Exoctic Creatures

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Mine!!! Plz check it out and tell ur friends! I have like super low prices, a kitsune is only like 200!
http://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?f...


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Want me to help out? I need SOMETHING to do with my creatures


message 3: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
...


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, besides breed them until they die


message 5: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
i hv enough money 4 an: Arkinian Kitsune- 500 gold and a
Hypogryph- 800 gold

may i havez?


message 6: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Icefire wrote: "Want me to help out? I need SOMETHING to do with my creatures"
yes plz! most of the cretures im gonna give r stream born



message 7: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Keeah wrote: "i hv enough money 4 an: Arkinian Kitsune- 500 gold and a
Hypogryph- 800 gold

may i havez?"


sure, one sec, i start trade in a min


message 8: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) o, dang it, im egg locked! brb


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Sarah♥ wrote: "Icefire wrote: "Want me to help out? I need SOMETHING to do with my creatures"
yes plz! most of the cretures im gonna give r stream born
"


Sure! I have Chimera, Solar and regular Hippogriffs and a Kitsune egg


message 10: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) cool, so how ya gonna help me?


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Breed for you, MALES HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU MALES!!!!!!!!!!


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

This is for your shop


message 13: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
i hv 3 freakin 3 puvia males


message 14: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
♥Sarah♥ wrote: "Keeah wrote: "i hv enough money 4 an: Arkinian Kitsune- 500 gold and a
Hypogryph- 800 gold

may i havez?"

sure, one sec, i start trade in a min"


kk^^


message 15: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) any1 wanna help hatch me eggs?lol


message 16: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Icefire wrote: " This is for your shop"

really? Thanks


message 17: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
icefirez a good hatcher....


message 18: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) o.o

icefire helpie?


message 19: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
anyway, cn i hlp u manage ure shop?
im gonna gt an ice gryffon soon, and ill be abale 2 breed em

**scroll locked 2**


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Sarah♥ wrote: "o.o

icefire helpie?"


Yeah sure


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)


message 22: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) sure. Me will need all the help i can get, this my 1st shop ever. have u ever had 1?


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I had 2, both failed. Working on Quick Sales lol.

It's really good to have a banner for your shop Sarah


message 24: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
♥Sarah♥ wrote: "sure. Me will need all the help i can get, this my 1st shop ever. have u ever had 1?"

no, but i cn learn, i visit em often enough


message 25: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
Icefire wrote: "I had 2, both failed. Working on Quick Sales lol.

It's really good to have a banner for your shop Sarah"


wtf?


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I had 2 shops, both failed


message 27: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
whatever you do don't fall asleep
get backers >


hw do shops fail?


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Peole just stop coming to you


message 29: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
oh


message 30: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
like a dead group on goodreads


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

yup


message 32: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
ok
so
hw do u gt eggz 2 hatch?


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Post on the fourmes


message 34: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
g2g


message 35: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Icefire wrote: "I had 2, both failed. Working on Quick Sales lol.

It's really good to have a banner for your shop Sarah"


Yeah, I'm gonna make one or get one soon, dont worry.



message 36: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
DID U EVEN LK @ TE BANNER?


message 37: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) me luv ur pix!


message 38: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
mine? rly? im obsesed with hollow ichigo...


message 39: by Jen (new)

Jen eek I am happygirl who is asking for the pair of kits!


message 40: by === (new)

=== | 686 comments Mod
huh?


message 41: by Tara (last edited Aug 30, 2009 09:49PM) (new)

Tara I'll help with your shop sarah!

and Keeah: I HAVE 3 FRIKKEN MALES TOO! and only one female ><


message 42: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Jen (Annabeth Chase) wrote: "eek I am happygirl who is asking for the pair of kits!"

Ooooooo, i was wondering who that was, lol. u wanna borrow them?


message 43: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) ♥Ginny and Harry♥ (Tara) wrote: "I'll help with your shop sarah!

and Keeah: I HAVE 3 FRIKKEN MALES TOO! and only one female ><"


yay! how u want 2 help? i need a banner maker...


message 44: by Tara (new)

Tara I can make banners! Just tell me what you want (no animations, haven't figured that out yet XD) but it may be awhile before I get a chance to make one. I'm SOOOO busy right now


message 45: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) O.o

make whatever u think looks really good and attention getting, and please include a pic/pix of a hatchling hypogriff if possible. me pay u if likie.


message 46: by Tara (new)

Tara okeedokees. And you don't need to pay me unless you really want to. Is the name of your shop Sarah's Exotic Creatures?


message 47: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) yupies, and me want 2 pay u, ill prob get like 75% of my buisness from that banner


message 48: by Tara (new)

Tara are you sure? Thankies <3 mkay me is making it now. Any color preferences? And like what size?


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah:

You can pick anything from my eggys ight now.

Frog, luner hippogryphe, kitsune, blue hippocampus


message 50: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) Icefire wrote: "Sarah:

You can pick anything from my eggys ight now.

Frog, luner hippogryphe, kitsune, blue hippocampus"


i can barely focaous right now, my 1st direwolf bred egg was an albino, YAY!!! c

♥Ginny and Harry♥ (Tara) wrote: "are you sure? Thankies <3 mkay me is making it now. Any color preferences? And like what size?"

idk, kinda small, about 468x60 or 234x60

u choose


« previous 1
back to top