Pretty Little Liars discussion

Books > Killer (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Thomas (alyssathelibrarian) | 202 comments Mod
Here's the forum for everyone who has read Killer and would like to discuss it, including any spoilers. Enjoy!

~Alyssa

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 12 comments I don't understand how Ali can freaking be alive. Her murder/death was like one of the main subjects in the first 5 books! And most of Killer too!

message 3: by Mila (new)

Mila Maybe they're hallucinating or something. Or maybe it's someone who looks just like her. Or maybe it really is Ali. But that would be crazy, so... We'll just have to wait and see. Ugh. Heartless doesn't come out until a few months! That's forever away!

message 4: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 171 comments Mod
ik rite!?! but i wonsder what the other two books wud be about..shes alive now

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

From the moment I read the first book I thought that Ali might be alive because that would be one big twist. But, the girl acted like she didn't recognize Spencer, Emily, Hanna, and Aria, so she could be Ali's long lost secret twin!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

omg the new pretty little liars book is called heartless? haha nd omg i cant belive ali is alive! maybe when she fell (after spencer pushed her) she lost her memory or something... thats why she doesnt remember anyone nd i think emily killed ali because the latest book was called "killer" and the nickname ali gave emily was called killer so idk its just what i think... but you guys should really read pretty little devils by nancy holder its reaally good nd its kinda like pretty little liars except its not a series or anything nd it has a huge twist at the end nd if ur gunna read it DO NOT READ THE BACK OF THE BOOK FIRST!

message 7: by Mila (new)

Mila if ali lost her memory and was still living in rosewood, someone would have noticed her by now. if emily killed her, i think... well thats just not possible because she was hypnotized when ali left the barn at the sleepover.

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

I don't know what's gonna happen but I'm excited! I have read Pretty Little Devils, it was very good!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

well someone wud havenoticed tht lke other ali too... and maybe ali did fall in a hole then lke emily went back to lke kill her or something...

message 10: by Mila (new)

Mila Then why would Wilden and Jason act like that and set the forest on fire? Ali's parents would have said something if Ali really did have a twin, or someone who have found out. I mean, they couldn't have had locked her "twin" up in the basement right? And Emily would NOT have done that to Ali.

message 11: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments well the dna and stuff showed that ali WAS DEFFINATELY in that dug up tennis court or something. but how could ali not recognize her 4 ex-bffs? she MIGHT have a twin of somesort.
Emily loved ali, she wouldnt kill her
i also want 2 talk about this woman/"mom" of spencers. was she just a scam artist? or was she spercers mom? or both?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

they ddnt get the dna tests back yetso they ddnt lke no if tht was ali nd it if it wer lke emily then tht wud b a twist! im just saying

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

I THINK that she was just a scam artist that probably entered the database to find rich girls that were looking for their birth mom that also had a nice bank account. That's my take anyway.

message 14: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments thats probable. so she was just wearing a wig or something to look like spence?

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

she may have been. I don't know. I'm sure we'll find out in Heartless or Twisted

message 16: by Nera (new)

Nera (luvpanda12) | 5 comments I don't understand why Ian's Mom hated Emily so much, that was really weird

message 17: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

You don't? yeah totally! spence's 'mom' was totally a scam artist!!

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

she may be...i read the ending of killer again, where the new "A" says "is spencers mom really a fraud or did I make her think so?" or something like that. so maybe she's real, but a is just messing with her...we dont know FOR SURE. but i do think she's probably a fraud.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

me too

message 20: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments she could be spencers real mom but she lost custody of her cause shes a scam artist or somthin

message 21: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments OOOOOORRRRRR
A PAYED HER TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

I dunno... I think A may be somewhat good..... at least it seems so in Killer

message 23: by Alyssa (new)

She did seem kind of sympathetic in Killer...I noticed that too.

message 24: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Exactly... Ugh why does November have to be so far away!?!

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

I don't know!! Wait...Heartless comes out in November?!? I thought it was January! Thank goodness!!! lol

~alyssa

message 26: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Yuuuppp! i would totally die if it came out in January!!

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Me too! But, we still have to wait until the END OF 2010 for Twisted! :'(

lol

message 28: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (last edited Sep 30, 2009 07:14PM) (new)

Noooooo! that is wayyy 2 long! :( times like an infinty!

message 29: by Alyssa (new)

I know! I don't know why she's doing this to us! Well, it's probably the publishers...but still! lol

message 30: by *erica* (new)

*erica* (ericarohret) | 4 comments Ik right! Lol!!!!! I read killer, and it was so good! But I do know y ali has been hiding..... It bc.... Opps :|
My lipps r sealed.... Lol

-E

message 31: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments *erica* wrote: "Ik right! Lol!!!!! I read killer, and it was so good! But I do know y ali has been hiding..... It bc.... Opps :|

-E"

Please, Please tell me!

message 32: by Alison (new)

Alison | 3 comments Does anyone else wonder why Emily is on the cover of Heartless and not Aria?

message 33: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lalalauren) | 5 comments I think... the girls were dreaming, maybe, when they saw Ali. Like, passed out from the fire?

message 34: by Alyssa (new)

Lauren,

Hmmm...I don't know. Anything could happen. I can't wait until Heartless comes out though so we can find out!

message 35: by Adriana (last edited Oct 19, 2009 03:41PM) (new)

Adriana (msbibliotecaria) I also think that Ali has a long lost twin, so maybe it wasn't Ali that came out from the fire, but her twin? And I think that when Ian refers to "they" he means Jason and Wilden, because it ties into the note that Wilden left in Jason's yearbook. So maybe they hate Ian because they think he did something to Ali and also because Jason was in love with Melissa, and she chose Ian??? And then what was up with the mental hospital? I think maybe Ali's twin was the one in the hospital, and Ali didn't know she had a twin, and Jason did, so he went to visit her???? I'm just guessing - then again, it could be anyone at this point....

message 36: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 4 comments I'm so excited on whether that's really Ali or not. Because if it is, that is a really big twist to the story.

message 37: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

I know! because if it is Ali ,then there are two more books after that...i wonder what they will hold...

message 38: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 4 comments I KNOW! I really wonder if it's Ali.

message 39: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Maybe it is her twin sister...?

message 40: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lalalauren) | 5 comments Am I the only one really sad Jason is a suspect? And Ian said he did it? I love Jason. D:

message 41: by Ivo (new)

Ivo I Love Jason too:)

message 42: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 4 comments Twin sister? You sure????? You like Jason? He's like psycho.

message 43: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Hmm...i dunno..

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly | 3 comments I think that Ali has a twin!! All the signs are there! Remember when it said the day of the sleepover back in 7th grade that ali was wearing a halter, then she came out in a T SHIRT??? And when they asked her why she changed, she looked confused. Then she doesn't remember the girls!!! =0!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooooooooo

message 46: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra i think she lost her memory or maybe because she was kept away from the rest of society she kinda went crazy and forgot everything? idk i really think ali is alive
i thought she was a live since the beginning of the series
ahhhh im so excited!!!

message 47: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra *erica* wrote: "Ik right! Lol!!!!! I read killer, and it was so good! But I do know y ali has been hiding..... It bc.... Opps :|

-E"

how do u know???

message 48: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Wait wasn't Heartless supposed to come out on teh 20th!?!?

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 15 comments Adriana wrote: "I also think that Ali has a long lost twin, so maybe it wasn't Ali that came out from the fire, but her twin? And I think that when Ian refers to "they" he means Jason and Wilden, because it ties ..."

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! That makes perfect sense! I never thought of that, but i can't see anything else that makes sense. You are brilliant!

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 15 comments Alison wrote: "Does anyone else wonder why Emily is on the cover of Heartless and not Aria?"

I was wondering that too! Maybe because in Twisted Aria has a huge secret, or something else that makes her more important in the last book, and that's why Emily and Aria were switched...

« previous 1