Role Play discussion

roleplay > supernatural rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay let's rp those bad boys...or girls.))

message 2: by Perla (new)

Perla ((LOL))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqui and julia were walking through the woods silently.making their way back to their home.

message 4: by Perla (new)

Perla The weather changed from a storm to a sunny warm weather.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

julia was looking around making sure tey weren't being followed.

message 6: by Perla (new)

Perla The weather changed again. It turned rainy then snowy. Lily laughed. Poor unsuspecting mortals. Probably think it’s the end of the world.
Lily was sitting in a tree branch. She gazed at the sky and felt a chill. Her clothing wasn’t exactly great with the snow. She sighed and suddenly she was wrapped around in a warm breeze

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

julia looked up and said"found one"then hopped up onto the branch with lily then held her hands around her neck"who are you!"
jacqui looked up and said"oh dear."she hoped gracefully onto the branch and said"look over there a grizzly bear"
julia instantly let go of the girls neck and said"where."

message 8: by Perla (new)

Perla Lily rolled her eyes and sent a cold breeze to the girls.
"I'm Lily"

message 9: by Perla (new)

Perla ((hello))

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie Cindy ran through the woods laughing.
"They don't even know what happened." she giggled sliding in some mud and stoping.

message 11: by Perla (new)

Perla Lily again rolled her eyes and covered the little girl with a hot weather-enough to make u get sick

message 12: by Catie (new)

Catie "Yuck. It's hot." She said she sprayed water all over herself and turned some of it to ice. "That's better"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh dear.i am sorry.my sister is a little on edge latly."jacqui said shyly
"ya.sorry."julia said still looking for the bear.

message 14: by Perla (new)

Perla "it's ok" Lily said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"what are you doing here anyways?"julia said after she stopped looking for the bear. she looked at her sister and gave her a nuggy"liar".
"hey my hair"jacqui complained

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"are you okay.the wheather has been very strange lately."jacqui said looking at the sky.

message 17: by Perla (new)

Perla Lily smirked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqui looked clueless as julia said "its her."

message 19: by Perla (new)

Perla "yeah" lily said lazyly "don't u just love the rain" she asked as the weather turned 2 rain

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"impressive."julia said grinning

message 21: by Perla (new)

Perla she cocked her head "i guess"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"mind changing the wheather to normal.i don't want to scare any mortals"julia said to lily

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie "YOu can do stuff too!" Cindy squealed "I can too! Watch!"
She raised her hands. Vines rocketing from the ground twistin as the reached higher and higher Water streamed out turning into ice. Fire raced up and down her arms. The ground shook and rocks popped put floating in the air. A gust of wind came and it all dissapered.

message 24: by Perla (new)

Perla "impressive and sure" the weather turned to normal - the normal mother nature actually wanted it to be

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqui looked in amazment.
julia didn't show any emotion and said "nice.we have starter powers.we will progress I guess.i don't know."

message 26: by Perla (new)

Perla "huh" she asked
She played with the weather but onnly in her palm. It was like a snowglobe expect not

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

julia grinned "lets just say I like to investigate" she started thinking 'damn I need to clean up those bodies'

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

julia grinned "lets just say I like to investigate" she started thinking 'damn I need to clean up those bodies'

message 29: by Perla (new)

Perla "MY POWERS ARE NOT STARTERS OR FOR YOUR USE. Maybe hers" she pointed at Jacqui

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqui looked puzzled.
julia put her hands up in a defensive manner saying"i never said they were starters.i said that mine and my sisters r."

message 31: by Perla (new)

Perla "Oh" she said her attendtion returned to her palm

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) (hi can i jump in)

message 33: by Catie (new)

Catie ((I think so.))

message 34: by Perla (new)

Perla ((yeah)

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) (so where r u all at)

message 36: by Catie (new)

Catie ((In the woods))

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) (ok i'll be hunting and hear you and think your a threat but wont hurt you.)

message 38: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Got it!))

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) riot was feeding on a human that she dragged into a forest when she herd something approaching her. she leaned up in a deffensive crouch and said " who's there."

message 40: by Catie (new)

Catie Cindy raised her hands and made a fireball in them. She prepared to throw it.

message 41: by Perla (new)

Perla "Wow there" Lily said as she saw Cindy make a fireballo

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) riot sent a message to cindys mind telling her to put the fire ball down.

message 43: by Catie (last edited Sep 03, 2009 06:41PM) (new)

Catie She studyed her and made it ice.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) (umm im a girl)
"hey who is there. you better answer me before i rip your throat out." riot said as she was about to spring.

message 45: by Perla (new)

Perla "Come it riot" Lily said still studing her palm

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) "oh sorry. hi then. sorry about the throat threat." riot said getting out of her deffensive crouch.

message 47: by Perla (new)

Perla "yeah"

message 48: by Catie (new)

Catie Cindy made the ice melt.
"Hello!" she said cheerfully

message 49: by Perla (new)

Perla ((gtg))

message 50: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Bai Bai))

« previous 1 3 4