Thoughts and Opinions discussion

Random > Lorna's topic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lorna (new)

Lorna YAY! I just wanted somewhere to post my thoughts...which vary in attitude from dark to just plain stupid :)

....mostly stupid...

message 2: by Lorna (new)

Lorna I have a mini sharpie on a...lanyen?...whatever it's called. It's really useful, I use it for work. BUT yesterday it got stuck in the car door and I almost strangled myself when I tried to walk away...

My co-worker Scott thought it was hilarious!....bastard....

message 3: by Lorna (new)

Lorna I move into a new house in 2 months...excited!! We've decided against purple walls though...going with cream instead...

message 4: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Cream is cool. And I've done that too, the strangling thing.

message 5: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Yes...I got quite angry when he laughed at me! But of course, that only made him laugh harder X)

message 6: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Lorna wrote: "Yes...I got quite angry when he laughed at me! But of course, that only made him laugh harder X)"

Haha, wow. Mmm, that reminds me of a time when I slammed my thumb in the car door. >.< Not a pleasant feeling.

message 7: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Argh that hurts ^^

message 8: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ I know right. And I was really young when it happened. Poor me.

message 9: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Aww ya poor little thing!! My sister did it to me, I was about 14 and she 7...it was funny though. I didn't yell or anything, just calmly asked mum could she please unlock the car so I could get my finger out of the door...

Lol speaking of mum, we are listening to Christina Aguilera, singing at the top of our lungs...very funny XD

message 10: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 1225 comments Mod
Haha, I was just listening to "Beautiful"

I'm lost two thumb nails and one big toe nail to doors...

message 11: by Lorna (new)

Lorna I love 'Save Me from Myself'...but we were singing 'Candy Man'...very badly lol

message 12: by Marley (new)

Haha, yeah...

message 13: by Lorna (last edited Aug 29, 2009 07:11PM) (new)

Lorna Wait...LOST nails?? AH! Ow, that hurts. I broke my toe by getting it jammed in an excercise bike's spokes (go on, laugh) and the nail fell off. Really gross lol

message 14: by Marley (new)

Owie, no, I do stupid shit on my nike all teh time, I never where tennis shoes on it, always flip flops...

It sucks SOOO baddd!

message 15: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Lorna wrote: "Aww ya poor little thing!! My sister did it to me, I was about 14 and she 7...it was funny though. I didn't yell or anything, just calmly asked mum could she please unlock the car so I could get my..."

I love her!

message 16: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Marley wrote: "Owie, no, I do stupid shit on my nike all teh time, I never where tennis shoes on it, always flip flops...

It sucks SOOO baddd!"

Lol we never learn, do we?

message 17: by Lorna (new)

Lorna ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Lorna wrote: "Aww ya poor little thing!! My sister did it to me, I was about 14 and she 7...it was funny though. I didn't yell or anything, just calmly asked mum could she please unlock the car so ..."

Me tooo! <3

message 18: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Lorna wrote: "Aww ya poor little thing!! My sister did it to me, I was about 14 and she 7...it was funny though. I didn't yell or anything, just calmly asked mum could she please unlock the car so I could get my finger out of the door... "

Haha, dang.

message 19: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Aug 29, 2009 07:17PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ Christina Aguilera love ♥

message 20: by Marley (new)

It is 9:18...hmmm....I still have a shitload of homework...

message 21: by Lorna (new)

Lorna JENNY! How did you get that little heart??!?

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Lorna wrote: "JENNY! How did you get that little heart??!?"

alt+ the 3 on the number pad= ♥ ☺ hey, alt+1 on the...you know what gives you a smiley

message 23: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Ooooooh cool!

message 24: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Bollocks, I really don't want to work today :(...

Although I will hopefuly get paid...

OH this is sad...I was really poor a couple of weeks ago and I ran out of Pepsi, and, being poor, didn't waste money on getting more. After 4 days I couldn't work out whe the hell I was getting such bad headaches...I was having withdrawls! From PEPSI!! How sad.....

message 25: by Marley (new)

Ewww...Pepsi person.....bleck...

Haha, oddly ebough I have a headache too, from my parents...waiting for them to leave so I can contiue being happy...

message 26: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Yup, it was the caffeine alright. But I've stopped drinking it now.

message 27: by Lorna (new)

Lorna I've been clean for two weeks!

XD

message 28: by Lorna (new)

Lorna hehe YET...I may relaps!

message 29: by Lorna (new)

Lorna :(

I'm going to have to find a group of Aussies, so people are actually ONLINE when I am.

Aaaaal byyyy myyyyseeeelf....don't wanna beee....aaall byyy yyyySEEEEEELLLLLLLF....ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 61 comments Lorna wrote: ":(

I'm going to have to find a group of Aussies, so people are actually ONLINE when I am.

Aaaaal byyyy myyyyseeeelf....don't wanna beee....aaall byyy yyyySEEEEEELLLLLLLF....ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

I'm online, but I'm not an Aussie...

XD

message 31: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Oh, hello Rachel. Probably a good thing you're not Aussie...some of them are un-educated simpletons anyway :)

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 61 comments Ahaa...I doubt that! I've been to Australia before and nicer people I have not met!

message 33: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Oh, we're nice. Very nice uneducated simpletons haha

Nah it's probably just the area I live in.

message 34: by Palupi (new)

Palupi | 3 comments Im in Indonesia n when i found that nobody ol when i do ...its ok just post something n they'll know im here

message 35: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Yeah I guess your time is close to ours?

message 36: by Lorna (last edited Sep 01, 2009 02:29PM) (new)

Lorna Death is such a weird concept, isn't it? I wonder what dying is like. Had anyone actually seen someone die? It is beautiful, like they say it is??

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 61 comments Lorna wrote: "Death is such a weird concept, isn't it? I wonder what dying is like. Had anyone actually seen someone die? It is beautiful, like they say it is??"

Okay..THAT ..creeped me out.

Question to question 1: why is death weird?
Answer to wondering what dying is like: Er..you'll find out some day.
Answer to question 2: Define see someone die.

message 38: by Lorna (last edited Sep 02, 2009 02:32PM) (new)

Lorna Creeped you out?? So, you've never wondered what it would feel like??? Come on...

1: Death is weird, because...it just is. There's a body, an alive one, with someone in there, and then....gone. Just strange.

2: I will, and there's no point wondering about it, but I can't seem to stop myself :)

3: Looking at them when they go from being alive to being dead. Actually standing next to them and watching it.

message 39: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) I've seen someone die and it is not at all beautiful.

message 40: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) At least, the instance that I saw it. I could think of a few ways that it would be beautiful.

message 41: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) "1: Death is weird, because...it just is. There's a body, an alive one, with someone in there, and then....gone. Just strange. "

Nothing leaves, mind and body are the same. The brain just doesn't function anymore.

message 42: by Lorna (new)

Lorna They say their face, eyes is what's beautiful. Can I ask who you saw die?

Oooh ps Paige I'd love for you to put a link to me writing in your blog thingy! I will message you later...

message 43: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Ok, great!

My grandmother, on a hospital bed in ACU. It was awful. But now that I think of it, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It was slightly beautiful when I think of how she wasn't in pain anymore.

message 44: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) It was just really painful to me, because she had been there my whole life and all of a sudden, she was gone. I mean, it took two weeks to lead up to it, but it still hurt like hell.

message 45: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Oh how terrible. Your poor gran.
Yeh, maybe that's it - the release from pain is what's supposedly 'beautiful'.

message 46: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Yeah, I'd have to say that that was true. What the bad part was, was that she wasn't able to talk for the last few days and the sound her lungs made and the monitors made as she was in that last minute of life. It was crazy. Almost a surreal experience.

message 47: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Poor woman. What did she die of?

message 48: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) She landed in the hospital from a heart attack, but she was fine that first night, the next day, she was a jumbled mess. She couldn't compose full sentences and she was yelling at people. This woman never raised her voice, so they think she had a series of strokes after the heart attack. She had conjestive heart failure, COPD, chronic bronchitis, and a whole mess of other ailments. Her body was just old and done.

message 49: by Lorna (new)

Lorna :(

I couldn't imagine anything worse than losing control over my own body.

message 50: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Yeah, that freaks me out too.

« previous 1 3 4