Role play for everyone!!!!!! discussion

Old Roleplays > PJ and the olympians, after the 5th book RP

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments RP the events that should happen after the huge battle

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina ((kay. so that means the other one is before? or unrelated to the books?))

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments unrelated))

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina ((okays. i'll start))

Adrine walked around, sheilding her eyes from the sun. "It's so bright," she said.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments Mike looked at the damage, smiling, "hey, at least its all over, and we are still alive, haha"

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina "I hope it is. I'm so tired right now that I wouldn't mind faling under Morpheus' spell." Adrine told him, stepping over debris.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments Mike looked to the kid building the Hades cabin mostly on his own, "Hey, need some help?" he asked

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine followed. "Lots of things are going to change, aren't they?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Oh yeah." he said, greeting the new kid, "hey, im mike, and this is adrine" he gestured to Adrine, "whats your name"

"Im conrad, and yes, some help would be nice, thank you"

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina "Hey." Adrine said smiling. "I guess the sleep will have to wait. What needs to be done?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Just the roof, and its going to be greek fire on the top" he said, gesturing to the roof that was fully assembled, just waiting to be put on

Mike kneeled to tghe edge, wedging his fingers under the edge, and looked to conrad, who was getting ready to lift his side

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina "Nice touch." She said. "What do you need me to do then?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Throw on the Greek fire, its sitting over there" said Conrad, before they began to lift the roof to its position on the cabin

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina "I can do that. Pretty good aim," she said walking over to it.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments Conrad lifted at the same time as mike, and as the set it in place, conrad looked to Adrine and nodded

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina "Do want the whole thing or is like an arrow good enough?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "W..w..Hole!" he grunted, keeping it level till he could wedge the blocks in the gap to keep the roof level

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina "Okay," Adrine said hurrying, getting the fire on the roof.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments Conrad smiled at the cabin, and then turned and said "Thankyou"

Mike nodden at the roof and said, "your welcomw"

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina "No prob, happy to help," Adrine grinned. "Anything else?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Nope, thats all, but whats next, i mean now that the war is over?"

Mike looked at adrine, "Yeah, whats next, adrine?"

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina "You want the overall picture or the immediate futre?" she asked, thinking.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Um, the one thats easier to understand" said conrad

"Yeah, what he said..." echoed mike, somewhat lost

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well right now I just want to go and take a shower and sleep." Adrine said thoughtfully, "But if we want to be productive, we should go out and help the stayrs. Alot of new half-bloods are going to be claimed because of the God's promise, so alot more monsters will be out and humanity will need heros like us to protect them. So we keep training, waiting again untill we're called upon."

She stopped and grinned. "Or we just relax and let everyone else do that while we just do nothing."

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "I like the second version, but we need to help"

"I agree"

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine nodded. "So boys, what do we do first?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "You decide"

"Nose goes" Said mike, putting his finger on his nose, followed by conrad

message 28: by Karina (new)

Karina "Nose goes? When you say things like that it really makes me wonder." Adrine told them smiling. "What about we get cleaned up and meet in ten with Chiron to tell him what we're up to?"

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Sounds good" Said the two of them in unison

they then split to get cleaned up, and change

message 30: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine just really wanted to go to bed, but she got cleaned up and started for the Big House once more. "I really hope he lets us go."

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments Mike walked alongside conrad to the front door of the big house

message 32: by Karina (new)

Karina "You know, we make an odd trio," Adrine told them.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Why is that?" asked mike

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well we have the son of Posiedon, the son of Hades and the daughter of Zeus, the children of the big three."

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "Woah, i didnt even think about that"

"I know! i didnt realize"

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina "I just noticed it, so don't sweat about it. Geez, we're going to attract so many monsters..."

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments "I know, it will suck, hard" he said, smiling and laughing

message 38: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine laughed with him. "Real hard."

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 52 comments Mike looked at them funny, then smiled, just a little

message 40: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine grinned and placed her arm around Mike. "Come on Mike, time to use that old charm of yours to convince Chiron to let us go."

message 41: by Tristian (new)

Tristian | 4 comments comes running threw the boundry YELLS"THE HILL IS UNDER ATTCK THE DRAGON IS OUTMATCHED"

message 42: by Tristian (new)

Tristian | 4 comments grabs sword and charges *slaps watch* a shield appers
yells"FEAR THE CHILD OF POISIDON" *CLEARS the head of a dracne with one swipe