Chicken Soup discussion

CS...for the Fantasy Lovers > Shapeshifter, skinwalker, lycanthrope.....

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belle ♥ (last edited Aug 29, 2009 02:20PM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 66 comments Mod
((Just post your characters here under parentheses. INFO: A group of teenagers that live in Walker Creek-a town hidden in the forests of Maine-possess the ability to transform into an animal. These people have been called shapeshifter, skinwalker, lycanthrope, and many other names not quite as pleasant. It is these human's jobs to protect the town and the people they love from other creatures/outsiders.

Character:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Make sure to create a character before you rp! :D ))

message 2: by Belle ♥ (new)

((Name: Audrey (nick-name Audie)
Shape-shift into: a panther/jaguar
Personality: Very noble, and has an abnormal amount of strength. Like the panther, Audrey is a graceful/elegant creature. She is wise, and knowing, but many times is distracted. When she sets her heart on something, she'll never let it go.
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing... ))

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments Name: Rachel
Shapeshifts into: Firebird
Personality: TBD
Appearance:

Extra: Firebirds, for those who don't know, are birds who can heat up until they're hot as fire to the touch, and breathe fire. They're pretty prominent in Russian legends

message 4: by Belle ♥ (last edited Aug 30, 2009 09:50AM) (new)

Audrey threw on another coat before stepping out the door into the snow. Boy it was cold today. "Bye mar," she yelled, as she opened the door to the porch.

"Are you wearing a coat Audie?"

"Yes Mary!" Mary was Audrie's Grandma. Audrie lost both her parents in a car accident in the winter when she was ten, so she moved to Walker-Creek to stay with her Grandma.

message 5: by Belle ♥ (new)

She walked carefully over the ice that had formed overnight. "Don't fall...don't fall," she whispered hopefully. She was almost there and....then she fell. "OW," she yelled stupidly. "Stupid ice," she pulled herself up and walked slowly around the car, shivering like crazy.

message 6: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Graceful..." she whispered to herself, "just not on fricken ice!" She shoved her key into her car and pulled out of the drive way, slowly. On her way to school she didn't encounter any cars. That was either a good sign or a bad sign. Her clock in the car was busted, so she wasn't sure what time it was.

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((it didn't say there were new comments!!! D:< swy))
((so how shall i join in?))

message 8: by Belle ♥ (new)

((yes please do :D ))

message 9: by Belle ♥ (new)

Turns out she was extremely early. It was 7:02, and school didn't start until 8:05. And what's even worse is that the school's doors don't open until 7:45, so Audrey was stuck sitting in her heater-less car, rubbing her glove-less hands together. "I haaaat-t-t-e wat-t-t-er," she mumbled to herself.

message 10: by Belle ♥ (new)

((seriously i am role playing all by myself and its kind of pitiful :( ))

message 11: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Aug 31, 2009 06:25PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((swy!!!))
Rachel parked by Audrey's car. She glanced at Audrey, got out of her car, and tapped on Audrey's window. "You OK?"

message 12: by Belle ♥ (new)

Audrey manually rolled down the window crank. "No! It's freezing! I swear my bones are turning to ice! I wish they'd open the doors!" she said, nodding her head towards the school.

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments "Do you want to come into my car? I have a heater...."

message 14: by Belle ♥ (new)

"God yes!" ((so should they knew each other can shape shift? i think they should have this group that protects the area....what do you think?))

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((*nod* ok, but from what?))
Rachel smiled wryly, then opened the door of her car and gestured for Audrey to come inside.

message 16: by Belle ♥ (new)

"Thanks. God it's freezing today! Its freezing everyday...panthers like myself do not like the cold. We prefer a much warmer climate," she shivered. ((any ideas?))

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((it's hard rping with 2 charries only...we should make more, or get some1 else 2 join....))

message 18: by Belle ♥ (new)

((yes gr8 idea :) do you know anyone that would want to join??))

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((yeah, hold on a sec, i'll invite them))

message 20: by Belle ♥ (new)

((kk thanks :D))

message 21: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((i invited 10 pplz, and oceanwaves commented ^^))

message 22: by Belle ♥ (new)

((:D thanks :D now we can start rp!!))

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they didn't say anything on here though :P))

message 24: by Belle ♥ (new)

((ok))

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((so what shall we do?))

message 26: by Belle ♥ (new)

((hmmm i'm not sure?!!))

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 38 comments ((grrr!!! ok...))