Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Women of the other world series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 144 comments Was wondering what people thought of this series. I really enjoyed Bitten.

message 2: by Gems (new)

Gems (zadien) | 134 comments There's kind of mixed feeling towards Bitten as other series come out now but I still enjoyed it and found Clay really refreshing. I understood Elena's need to stay away - especially after reading the novella and the comic about how she came to be - but sometimes her stubborness got annoying. Over all Elena and Clay are the couple I would read about over the others - though I have up to Haunted read.

message 3: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evangeline9) | 12 comments I couldn't really get into the ones about Elena and Clay. I do like Paige and Lucas and Savannah though. But my favorite is Hope. I wish she was more of a forerunner in more of the books!

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 144 comments Gems wrote: "There's kind of mixed feeling towards Bitten as other series come out now but I still enjoyed it and found Clay really refreshing. I understood Elena's need to stay away - especially after reading ..."

I really enjoyed clay too. His dry humor was great!
I have Stolen and will read it but now I am into the BDB series.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanie_julian) | 108 comments no mixed feelings for me with Bitten. It's still my favorite. I think Clay's character is one of the most interesting characters in the whole series. He's primal and feels he doesn't have to make excuses for it. Love him.

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 144 comments Gems wrote: "There's kind of mixed feeling towards Bitten as other series come out now but I still enjoyed it and found Clay really refreshing. I understood Elena's need to stay away - especially after reading ..."
I was wondering what you meant by a mixed feelings? I am reading Stolen. I'm not really that into it. Have you read the series? Is it worth reading? I may just be coming down from my black Dagger Brotherhood high!! I am loving those books.