Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) Bitterblue discussion

Bitterblue on Amazon..

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhea (new) - added it

Rhea why isnt bitterblue on amazon! it says it was published 2011 by Dial! it isnt even 2011 and i want to get Bitterblue along with Graceling and Fire! is Kristin cashore still gonna publish it or what?

message 2: by Andrez (new)

Andrez is that the book next to graceling and fire?

message 3: by Rhea (new) - added it

Rhea Leonor wrote: "is that the book next to graceling and fire?" yeah, im pretty sure. actually, fire's main character is a young woman (like Katsa in graceling), but there is also a young boy about 8 or 9 years old with gold and silver eyes... PO GREENING. and bitterblue is the book after graceling. if u have read graceling then u would know that bitterblue was the little girl in the end...:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I looked the other day and it said it was cancelled!

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Edwards I really can't wait for Bitterblue to come out. What is the exact date it will be out. And will it be thicker then the other books because I like a good read but its best when it takes more then 1 day.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily P Rhea wrote: "Leonor wrote: "is that the book next to graceling and fire?" yeah, im pretty sure. actually, fire's main character is a young woman (like Katsa in graceling), but there is also a young boy about 8 ..."

NO! It bothers soo much! You must read too fast or something. The little boy is Leck & his eyes are gray & red! At one point, when the rivermare kicks him in the eye it is ruined(in Fire), hence Leck's eyepatch in Graceling. And the
little girl isn't Bitterblue.
From Kirstin's blog:"Wondering what makes it a companion book/prequel? Fire takes place 30-some years before Graceling and has one cross-over character with Graceling, a small boy with strange two-colored eyes who comes from no-one-knows-where, and who has a peculiar ability that Graceling readers will find familiar and disturbing..."

ONE crossover Character- Leck.
Oh, & a side note is at the end of Fire the Prince(Brigan)wants to dedicate resources to crossing over into the seven kingdoms(from Graceling).

Delaney I WANNA READ THIS BOOK!!!!

Delaney it's going to come out in 2012 if you check Amazon it says when it'll be released.

message 9: by Juliette (new)

Juliette it'll be released on May 1, 2012!so soon yet so far away!is katsa and po going to be in bitterblue?i hope so!

message 10: by Kirsty (new) - added it

Kirsty I just found its out the release date is on May 1 but does anyone know if the kindle edition will be released then also?

On amazon pre-sale only hard cover and I really want to be able to get on Kindle as my 1 and only local book store is horrible at getting anything in even close to the release date

thanks