Girls!?!? discussion

Depression! > Cutting

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

um no offense sunni i know this is your 'group' and all that shit but seriously if your even consiering that wow thats sad.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok um then read a book and in the BOOK they said it was fun TO ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont get it how was it already answered? omg! did you actually do it!!!!!!! :-O

and sooooorry i was just trying to tell you wut ive heard to help! sheesh!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

your welcome! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

nvrmnd....tee hee

message 6: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments grrrrrrr. and to answer your question it helps to be honest. but it doesnt make you happy. idk how to describe it to you. its just like with that cut all the emotions ur feeling dont feel as big and whatnot.

message 7: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 602 comments Mod
Sunni, if your thinking about doing it, don't. Please. I have a friend who won't stop and it actually makes her wrost.

message 8: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments i agree with amber. dont do it. it helps for the moment but not in the long run. i promise you. once you start its hard to stop. it becomes like an addiction. just dont start please, take it from me. ive done it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

no its not hard to stop I WAS CUTTING MY SELF DEEP TO WHERE YOU COULD SEE THE FREKIN BONE I STOPPED ONCE WE STOPPED MOVING SOOO FREKIN MUCH THAT AND MY BEST FRIEND IS THE REASON Y I DID IT SO DONT TELL ITS HARD TO STOP I STOPPED ONCE I STOPPED MOVING TRUST ME MOVING 7 TIMES IN FIVE YEARS IS ALOT AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY THATS GUNNA TAKE A TOLL ON YOU IT WAS NOT AN ADDICTION AND THEN I CUT TOO DEEP AND LOST ALOT OF BLOOD AND I FAINTED ALMOST DIED I WOKE UP IN THE HOSTPITAL ITS NOT AN ADDICTION

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments wow.... now i wont even think about thinking about thinking of it...

message 11: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ i_luv_romance_stories_*call me Ruby* wrote: "wow.... now i wont even think about thinking about thinking of it..."

Hahaha, good.

message 12: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Aug 29, 2009 07:59PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ I'amber wrote: "Sunni, if your thinking about doing it, don't. Please. I have a friend who won't stop and it actually makes her wrost. "

I have a friend that cuts herself too. Ugh, it's sad.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

GOOD ITS NOT A GOOD THING

message 14: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Yeah, I know that. Why are you talking in caps? It makes you seem like your yelling.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments yeah!! i know now!! and not to foeget it hurts!! ive got cut lightly many times and it hurt! aaaaah!

message 16: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Madison wrote: "ok EW! IF YOU R THAT upset um get a shrink!"

What if you don't have the money for a shrink? Then what do you do?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ok well guys if you upset talk to someone, your nest friend, you relative, if you dont have those then ican see why cutting seems like the answer it just seems like if something goes wrong and you die...death is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments yeah! try something else to release the pain like watching hrror movies and bungee jumping or something like that!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oops sorry guys

message 20: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Lissa, well maybe it's hard for some people to stop, you know? Maybe some people don't have thwe control to stop like you do.

Because for my friend it's like a drug.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OH sorry about that must hurt her do you know why she does it

message 22: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

She has a lot of uhm... problems \:

I'm not put her buss out here you know, even if she doesn't have a goodreads, still.

Hope you understand [:

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok i do its fine

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Its not that it makes you happy.
Its that the physical pain is better then the emotional pain, it keeps your mind off everything thats going wrong, and its like your releasing all of it thru a cut.
Ummm yeah, its really hard to explain.
It is like an addiction, Ambers right.
Its hard to stop once you start.
The first time i did it i was crying so hard, but the pain felt good, and i wanted it to hurt more and more.
you feel like you deserve the pain, that your not worth it to anybody, that if you were dead no one would notice.
But thats just how it is for me.

message 25: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments thats how it was for me too.

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments OMG!!!

I have an idea!!!

Everytime someone in a group is arguing, you just put this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYpnd...

message 27: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments haha i like that idea :)

message 28: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Hhaha! Niceee Andie!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 160 comments nice!! but a little arguing doesn't hurt. ;P (if anyone knows me they know i can argue)

message 30: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Hahh, totally agree [;

message 31: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
dont cut!!!
you just have to focus on the positive! i know its harder for some people than others but look at it this way:
we have clean water and we aren't starving like people in third world countries. you have friends and a loving family...
idk...
just trying to help

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Its the what ifs that always get me.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments me too!! my science teacher called me something like that like im the half empty tha half full!!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 160 comments I truly have sympathy for you guys, and I'm just saying that I'm glad I don't go through what you do.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Yeah.
Well life sucks sometimes and you want to take it out on somebody, but you have nobody but yourself.
And thats why we cut.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

um ok ya guys i agree with the girl talking about the poor starving people

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

ah

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 160 comments JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl wrote: "Yeah.
Well life sucks sometimes and you want to take it out on somebody, but you have nobody but yourself.
And thats why we cut."

ok.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Oh... nevermind then.. i hate it when i dont make any sense! aaaaah!! LoL!!

message 40: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
lol im the girl who talks about starving poor people? okay! :)

message 41: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Della wrote: "lol im the girl who talks about starving poor people? okay! :)
"

Haha, ok.

message 42: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
:0)

message 43: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ...Double chin??

message 44: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
ummm what? thats a smiley face with a big nose btw lol

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments haha!! yeah!! looks like a pig!!

message 46: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
hehe ^^
so whats up?
im rly bored
i SHUD be studying for a science test...
but you know how that goes...
lol lookit me! second day of skool and im already a slacker

what a shame

message 47: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Aha, I know how you feel I should study for my vocaburly test... in math.

message 48: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments ew math, im supposed to be doing practice tests...

message 49: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I hate math, we have fuking voc text! >:|

« previous 1 3 4 5