Girls!?!? discussion

Depression! > Depression

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments http://www.helpguide.org/mental/depre...

I just thought that I would put this up here.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Thats nice!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Doesn't cat have the BEST ideas god i swear she is smart as Einstein! I totlaly llok up to her! dont youguys?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i know you do!!

message 6: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 602 comments Mod
Madison, wtf r u talking about, your so off topic.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments LoL.......!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

it's a reaccurance thing with me

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i get off topic often if ever on topic

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Haha!! we can tell... LoL!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments LOL!!!! uh huh!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

u say lol a looooot

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments I knooooooow!!! so coool!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Haha! well.... ill be here when something interesting happens.. maybe.. BYE!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

you guys know that joke? it's like

Some people say I have ADD bt i sa- HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

lol i heart that joke!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments hey!! thats not funny.. its ina movie....

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

so that makes it not funny?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Yeah... who might be ur best friend?! LOL! just asking!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Oh cool!! and i remind you of her?!?!LOL i guess thats nice!! XD

message 24: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments haha i love how you guys are so off topic

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ya! you say IM off topic!

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments cuz u r!!!!

ImperatriceofGloom | 88 comments Sunni the Dinosaur wrote: "Oh! And thank you, Andie! "

'welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments hello!
we shud rename this 2 chat...lol

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

what the....?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

this isn't like a depression topic at all!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

c! not completely my fault!!! lol

message 32: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments lol yes

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Hahahaahhahahahahhahahaahahaahahahahahahhhhaahahahahaaha

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yes! dont kill urself! thats a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Yeah! dont do it! Madison is right!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments OMG!! ur just 11, i understand what you mean.. really! i feel likeit too, but they are usually just little problems!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments uh huh.. i get my anger from my dad- or my mom.. i really dont know!! maybe both... Lol! yeah..

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh its genetic? im so sry!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

im ry! that must b rlly hard!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

ya it's just...like in my family addiction is kind of a prob on my moms side, so I'm like not going to even b aloud to TRY drugs just incase and stuff and like ya, but that good that there are lke piills and stuff.....and ....ya....wow! i ttly lost my train of thought bak there!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

o....rlly????

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

well ya but atleast u have a cure right? it helps and stuff.....

message 43: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments ha ha
u cant in my skool either but a ton of ppl wear hoodies and then put their hoods half way up so they can hide their headphones and they hide their ipod under their sleeve :)

message 44: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments haha really? my skool has those rules but most people ignore them. haha its like we have a dress code but no one enforces it.

message 45: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments lol

message 46: by Snuffleupagus! (new)

Snuffleupagus! (snuffleupagus) | 66 comments haha yeah were lucky :)

message 47: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments lol yes

**StarLite** Cassi | 121 comments i have alot of depresion some times it comes day to day.. i did so much stuff at one time i thought i was really dead... i cut myself lost alot of blood drank alot took alot of pills that i didnt need i was so depressed that day. i just couldnt get the emotions out by crying or screaming i just broke down,,, after that happened i stopped ....i watch wat i do and some of the ppl around me that know wat i did watch wat they say and do too.... its all sooo hard but i take things day by day and some days i do wanna do that again butt i think of all my friends and family that love me.. my family doesnt no wat i did only my friends doo... so i talk my prolems out to them and it heplz a lil// i sometimes cry or scream to let it out.. or even do my hair or clean or go for a runn i just try to keep myself busy so i wont do anything sooo stupid like that agian...

**StarLite** Cassi | 121 comments i no... its all soo tireing.... butt i have to do wat i have to do so i wont do that stuff again

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

im sry.

« previous 1