Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) Spirit Bound discussion

Spirit Bound? What do you think will happen?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Roza (new)

Roza Ok, so I know this book doesn't come out till next year, which is going to drive me insane, but I was wondering what other people thought would happen in Spirit Bound. Obviously it is hard to predict what will happen in the book after that because Spirit Bound hasn't even come out and there isn't even a title to give some sort of hint, but if you have an idea please feel free to share.

I have several predictions. One of them is that Rose and Lissa will break Victor out of jail then they will track down Victor's brother. He will show them how to reverse a strigoi. Or maybe it will be that you have to bind spirit to them to give them back their soul and humanity, cause when Dimitri was holding the spirit infused ring he was more like his old self...I don't know, but what I do know if I don't want things to end badly with Dimitri(if you know what I mean). Dimitri is one of my all time favorite characters and so is Rose.

Rose i think that if they do break him out he wont go without a price and he wont tell them where to find his brother without it. so the price would be for LIssa to heal him! again and again and again!!!!!!

message 3: by Roza (new)

Roza yes i agree i think that will be the case also, but i also think they are not dumb enough to do that without making sure he does his part...so maybe they will tell him that they wont heal him till he helps them and does his part of the bargin

mahi i think victor will help lissa and rose only if they break him out, which they will....... so lissa, rose find dimitri and i think that adrian will heal dimitri like bring his soul back, but of courese he wont do it on his own will; rose will have to like beg him......

message 5: by Tarryn (new)

Tarryn rose and dimitri HAVE to get back together!

ஐAndreaஐ I think Adrian will end up healing Demitri for Rose too.

Sarah did anybody see the youtube video of richelle mead reading from spirit bound?

message 8: by Siena (new) - added it

Siena ok, so my friends and i have a few ideas, but i think this is the most reasonable one. rose and lissa will bread victor out of prison, find his brother and infuse a stake with spirit (which wouldnt take too much energy out of lissa) and rose will have to stab him but instead of dying hell be healed. cuz if he really dies and rose ends up with adrian i will KILL SOMEONE.

message 9: by Zoë (new)

Zoë Siena wrote: "ok, so my friends and i have a few ideas, but i think this is the most reasonable one. rose and lissa will bread victor out of prison, find his brother and infuse a stake with spirit (which wouldnt..." 'kay sienna, im locking my door!!! haha not really, im just hoping that you will be pleased with the ending

message 10: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose Okay so I think that they will finish school and then break Victor out of prison. He will attack them AFTER they get needed information and Rose will end up killing him, getting him out of the way. I think however that Rose will end up killing Dimitri and Adrian and Christian will die somehow. Then it's just Rose and Lissa again............perfect ending. Because I seriously want to know how if they bring Demetri back, how in the world will Rose balance duty, Dimitri, Adrian, and Lissa???!!!!

message 11: by Siena (new) - added it

Siena thats really what you think will happen Valentina? well, i guess were all entitled to our own opinions, but that sounds like a dark ending to me.

message 12: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella Pandy wrote: "did anybody see the youtube video of richelle mead reading from spirit bound?"

no what is it called??????? is it from the actual book!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella I think that ... richelle mead is pretending to be a person wanting to read spirit bound and she is looking for some good ideas and seeing if anyone is close to guessing what happens??????

i also think that lissa and rose will break victor out of prison before they graduate
then idk...

message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Okay, so. I read Blood Promise when it came out and I LOVED it. It was such a great book, it seems like each book in this series keeps on getting better and better.

Anyways, about Spirit Bound, I think it will be even more intense than Blood Promise. I think (I could be wrong) that Lissa and Rose and maybe Adrian will go to find Victor's brother so then he could heal Dimitri...and make him back into a dhampir again.

I, personally, want Rose and Dimitri to stay together. I love Adrian, but he doesn't seem entirely 'right' for Rose. I do think she should give him a chance though, because she owes that much to him for all he's done for her.

I think she should stay with Dimitri because he's her soulmate. They understand each other in a way that Adrian wouldn't understand. Sure, Rose and Adrian would be close, but, Adrian would never be Dimitri to Rose. Dimitri is Rose's true love. I'm not just saying this because Dimitri was introduced first in the series, I'm saying this because you can tell in the books how the relationships are different between Dimitri and Rose and Rose and Adrian. Dimitri 'gets' Rose completely, and Rose 'gets' Dimitri completely. They both have similar personalities, and you can tell Dimitri is who Rose is supposed to be with.

So, I think she will change Dimitri back into a dhampir even if they have to force him to get changed....but what if Rose gets turned into a Strigoi? That could happen too.

In the end, I'm basically saying that I think Richelle will let Dimitri and Rose be together, and somehow Rose will change him back.

Happy reading,
Anna

message 15: by Siena (new) - added it

Siena Bella wrote: "Pandy wrote: "did anybody see the youtube video of richelle mead reading from spirit bound?"

no what is it called??????? is it from the actual book!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah!! its pretty sick awesome. just look up "Richelle mead, spirit bound"

message 16: by Siena (new) - added it

Siena Anna wrote: "Okay, so. I read Blood Promise when it came out and I LOVED it. It was such a great book, it seems like each book in this series keeps on getting better and better.

Anyways, about Spirit Bound, I..."
i completely agree. that is my opinion EXACTLY

Jasmine i think that they will break Victor out of prison. Adrian and Christain will get into a fight about Lissa, prompting Christain to attack Adrian. After Victor is broken out, he tells them where his brother is. After some persuasion, Victor's brother tells Lissa that the only way to cure a Strigoi is for the spirit user in question to allow the Strigoi to either drain them of their blood, or their bondmates (which happened to Victor's brothers guardian). Dimitri, who is following them, attack them all, and Lissa volunteers to give her blood. Dimitri starts to bite her, but Victor's brother voluntters himself instead. Dimitri kills him, and regains his dhampir soul, but stays physically a Strigoi. Rose, thinking the blood did not work, kills Dimitri, then kills herself after reliazing he had his soul back. Lissa returns to the Court, and her depression worsenes without a bondmate. Christain tries to kill her, and he does, but Mia kills him in the process. Mia and Adrian get together and try to change the Moroi world.

message 18: by ஐAndreaஐ (last edited Oct 13, 2009 02:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ஐAndreaஐ WTF?!?!?! So your guess is that everyone dies except Mia & Adrian?

message 19: by Siena (new) - added it

Siena Jasmine wrote: "i think that they will break Victor out of prison. Adrian and Christain will get into a fight about Lissa, prompting Christain to attack Adrian. After Victor is broken out, he tells them where his ..."
what?!! are you serious! if richelle mead actually wrote that, she would be DEAD the hour after it came out. no kidding, i would help.

message 20: by kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

kate "i think that they will break Victor out of prison. Adrian and Christain will get into a fight about Lissa, prompting Christain to attack Adrian. After Victor is broken out, he tells them where his brother is. After some persuasion, Victor's brother tells Lissa that the only way to cure a Strigoi is for the spirit user in question to allow the Strigoi to either drain them of their blood, or their bondmates (which happened to Victor's brothers guardian). Dimitri, who is following them, attack them all, and Lissa volunteers to give her blood. Dimitri starts to bite her, but Victor's brother voluntters himself instead. Dimitri kills him, and regains his dhampir soul, but stays physically a Strigoi. Rose, thinking the blood did not work, kills Dimitri, then kills herself after reliazing he had his soul back. Lissa returns to the Court, and her depression worsenes without a bondmate. Christain tries to kill her, and he does, but Mia kills him in the process. Mia and Adrian get together and try to change the Moroi world"

who ever put this obviously doesnt know there is going to be a 6th book. because it would be POINTLESS to write a 6th book about mia and adrian. i'm not sure whats going to happen i HOPE dimitri and rose get together <3

message 21: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella Jasmine wrote: "i think that they will break Victor out of prison. Adrian and Christain will get into a fight about Lissa, prompting Christain to attack Adrian. After Victor is broken out, he tells them where his ..."

i really want christian and lissa to get back together cause he broke up with her in blood promise. and sorry jasmine but i dont think that would happen christian wouldnt kill lissa and i dont think rose would commit suicide and adrian and mia wouldnt get together

Jasmine I don't know. It just popped into my head. I just don't want everything to be perfect in the end, that would be too fake.

Jasmine Also, I really don't think Dimitri is going to be a dhampir again. When he was holding the ring in Blood Promise, Rose specifically noted that he was defiently still a Strigoi, just mentally more like his old self. That would be a fairly awesome plot twist.

message 24: by Maddi (new)

Maddi i think that rose and lisa will break victor out and find his brother. then i think his brother will charm a steak with spirit so rose can steak dimitri and some of the spirit will heal his dhampir self. then lisa and adrian will heal the rest of dimitri andwhen hes healed he'll be a dhmpir again because magic is alive and it could only bring back the side of dimitri that was alive

message 25: by zara (new) - rated it 3 stars

zara Jasmine wrote: "i think that they will break Victor out of prison. Adrian and Christain will get into a fight about Lissa, prompting Christain to attack Adrian. After Victor is broken out, he tells them where his ..."

whats the point of the series if everyone icluding the main character dies? rose went through everything just to die?

Jasmine um... kinda. Like I said, it was just a thought. Seriously, though, my main point is really that Dimitri can't be returned to his old dhampir self. It was hinted in Blood Promise. His soul will probably be returned, his old ortal body, not so much.

message 27: by Gen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gen i think rose will stay with Adrian and kill dimitri sad but that might be a posibality

message 28: by ஐAndreaஐ (last edited Oct 20, 2009 02:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ஐAndreaஐ I really like Adrian and kinda hope then end up together. But what I really think will happen is that Adrian & Rose will get close in this book. By the end they will bring Demitri back or save him or whatever and she'll have to choose. Of course she will end up choosing Demitri and they will live happily ever after. Hopefully we get to see Adrian in one of the spin of books :) Adrian really is one of my favorite character's.

Moochi You Knw How Dimitri Said In That Letter
That They Will Have To Go Over The Lesson Aqain?
Yeah Well Do You Think That He Will Get A Human To
Stab The Wardz? And Also Do You Think That He Will Just Go
Waltzinq In To The Dorm And Take Hur?
Man If He Did That Would Be Kindah Creepy!!
Do You Think That He Will Kill People To Get To Her??

Geez Man I Need Sme Answerz!!
Only One Way To Do That, Wait Till May Bloody 18th!!

Moochi Okay!! Hold The Freakin Phone Jasmine!!!
You Cannot Be Seariuce That What You Said Bwt Everyone
Dyinq Except Adrian And Mia!! Thatz Gotah Be Aqainst Sme
Book Law!! Like Honestly You Are Crazy!!! It Juzt Cnt Happen!!

Jasmine Yeah. I sort of see that now. But, you have to admit, is it totally impossible for such an unprediactable author? Basically, the only thing I want to clarify is, has no one really thought of the possiblity of a good Strigoi? Seriously.

Moochi Hmmm.
I Have To Admit That I Have
Thouqht Abwt Rose Becominq Striqoi..
But Im Nawt Sure. The Authos Is Unpredictable.
Bt Still It Juzt Cnt Happen!!

Moochi I Mean Author!!

Jasmine I just hope she doesn't make it into a Twilight ending.

Moochi How They Are Havinq Sex At The End?
Yeah That Was Wronq. Joax. I No What
You Mean. Hehe

Janneth I agree with Jasmine I think the possibility of Dimitri being a good strigoi is higher than him becoming a dhampir again...and i like it way more I mean if he goes back to dhampir woudnt that mean hes got to be guardian again n then him and rose cant be together? but if he remains strigoi then they can totally be together! and it even opens up the opportunity of them havin a family cuz dhampirs cant have children but what about a dhampir and a strigoi thatd be cool and new wouldnt it? i think it would be awesome but thats just me i dont know

Jasmine Right! But I don't honestly think that anything major will happen to Dimitri during Spirit Bound. I mean, during Richelle Meads excerpt, the said she was reading from 2/3 of the way through, and it was about Rose chilling with the fortune teller in the Royal Court. So, if you do the math, and the book has around 530 pages, that means that she was reading at about page 360 something. That would leave only 180 something pages left, which is too short to really do anything. (Except perhaps break Victor out of prison. Or have Dimitri find Rose again.).

Angelwings wow, if the tarot reading is from 2/3 of the book... what are they doing in the first 360pgs!! I hope it's something interesting. I actually thought that the whole 5th book was about rose and the others traveling and breaking victor out and finding his brother then find dimka. but if that's all done at the end... i hope the first 360pgs arent only about Lissa and the bitchy queen and the court!

If she's reading from 2/3 of the book, that means it's pretty much finished... so why wait so long to get it published and letting us read! :(

message 39: by Bk (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bk I think that Dimitri will not find Rose in this book since there is a 6th book. but i do think that rose will hook up with adrian and persuade him to help her break victor out of jail since she probably doesn't want to get Lissa involved because of her boy troubles and the avery thing and that victor is her worst nightmare. but i also think that when Lissa does get involved that victor and strigoi/moroi brother will turn on them, kill adrian, try to kill them, but christian and MIA come to help and they end up killing victor and the strigoi dude. But i don't think that christain dies, just gets hurt alot but lissa and him get together. mia goes back to her water fighting training.

and from the youtube thing i thnk they went to court to discuss the moroi fighting w/ magic and rose gets kicked out cause she cussed out the queen when the queen said tasha was an idiot or something so rose says that what tasha said saved her life that day when she almost killed dimitri.

and the tarot cards saying heartbreak i think that meant adrian dying, the lying and travel ones is like for when and if she and lissa get captured by dimitri and break out victor since she probably had to lie to her for her to come w/(I say lissa too because she made rose promise to take her w/ her to do something dangerous and stupid). and the accuse one for the queen accusing her of something she did and didn't do(in book 3 the queen accused rose of getting it on with adrian, but i think in book 5 she really is going to get it on w/ adrian) then rose is gonna accuse th queen of sleeping w/ a dhampir when the queen called her a bloode whore.

and i'm right with you Angelwings,"If she's reading from 2/3 of the book, that means it's pretty much finished... so why wait so long to get it published and letting us read! :(" but also a lot can happen in 180 pgs like in book 3when she found out dimitri was dead and fought all the strigoi and dropped out and left lissa and took $$ from adrian and teamed up with christian again and got it on w/ dimitri.

and seriously how long does it take to publish a book when you read from 2/3s? come on!

Jasmine Yeah. But seriously, Rose promised Lissa that she could come, and Rose doesn't seem like one to turn on her word. And the reason, I think, that the book is going to come out like in twelve hundred months is partially for publicity, and partially to smooth out any rough edges.

Angelwings Can someone tell me if that dark spot on rose's neck on the cover of spirit bound is a shadow or a tattoo?

message 42: by Bk (last edited Nov 01, 2009 06:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bk i think it is a tatoo.
i think that tatoo means that she is now an official guardian to lissa

message 43: by secret (new) - added it

secret Pandy wrote: "did anybody see the youtube video of richelle mead reading from spirit bound?"

no..where was it?!?!?

message 44: by Bk (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bk ok kriss,
1. go to youtube, obviously
2. type in spirit bound, richelle mead in th youtube search thing
3. find it(it is about 10 minutes long)
4. then enjoy

message 45: by secret (new) - added it

secret Bk wrote: "ok kriss,
1. go to youtube, obviously
2. type in spirit bound, richelle mead in th youtube search thing
3. find it(it is about 10 minutes long)
4. then enjoy"

i found it after posting that=) thnks tho!

message 46: by secret (new) - added it

secret okkkkay...i dont know how Mead is gonna pull this one off! Shadow Kiss was SOO DAMN AMAZING! Expectations were very high for Blood Promise... as you could've seen if you were following it! LoL! I dont think I'm writing a fanfiction for this book though. I dont seem to have enough time...sadly... I am very busy still writing my book that I started in May. I'm expected to be done soon though! YAYY! Imm sooooooooooooooooooo excited for this book, but I think I was more excited for Blood Promise because of the way Mead ended Shadow Kiss... Shadow Kiss made me cry sooooooo much!lol

message 47: by Haley (new) - added it

Haley ya shadow kiss... it made me cry every time i read it!!!!!:(

message 48: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn personally I think Rose will become a Strigoi with Dimitri or somehow Victor will find a way to turn Dimitri back to a dampir. Either way it's going to drive me insane till next yr. But I think somehow in the end Rose and Dimitri will finally be together forever.

message 49: by Bk (last edited Nov 08, 2009 01:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bk yeah shadow kiss made me cry and every other time i read it too. and personally i actually feel that Rose should get together w/Adrian so they could have kids, and Adrian really does like her and i mean like! and since dimitri sort of told rose that he was gonna kill her and not stop until she was dead--which also sort of confuses me when you think he'll let rose and liss heal him. and aren't we talkin victor here-- he can turn on them as fast as they'll turn on him. still, i think rose will find that adrian can be her prince. she can have 2 soulmates. and bloodpromise she did admit that she missed him and was jealous of avery almost getting it on w/ him.
so i think liss and christain should get back together, adrian and rose should get together, dimitri should die, queen tatiana should get replaced with lissa, and victor and his bro should disappear.
(btw where is eddie during blood promise? i mean everyone else is included--rose,liss,bitchy queen,christain,adrian,mason like once,alberta,kirova, dimiri, jill, and mia).

Angelwings wow... if that's the ending to VA... i think that I will hunt Mead down and make her rewrite the ending.
Somehow, it doesn't feel right that rose ending up with adrian :(

If Dimitri wanted to kill rose, he would've done it a long time ago when he had so many chances. I think that he really wants to turn her. Cant really blame him acting 'evil'... he's not a dhampir anymore so it would be very unrealistic if he still acts like it after being turned into a stirgoi. I think Mead did a great job writing dimitri as a stirgoi... he was somehow evil and twisted, but still has that human side after meeting rose. it kinda makes u wonder if a monster can still have a part of his soul...

« previous 1