R-O-L-E... um.... PLAY! discussion

Role Plays > Sci-Fi meets Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((RP here! ^-^))

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara sat in her room studying spells. "Uh!" She exclaimed. "I'll never be a good witch..."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Fei walked down the streets, whisteling a small tune to himself; he heard a noise, and looked behind him quickly. He yelled in suprise before falling to the ground, blacking out.

((outside Kiara's house?))

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((sure))

"What the?" Kiara asked herself. She ran outside and saw the man on the floor. "Ack!" She yelled. She looked around to see if anyone could see her. Then she muttered a spell. The man slowly levitated up. Kiara used her fingers to direct him to the couch. She sighed and then he fell hardly on the couch. "Oops..." She muttered.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fei's eyes fluttered open, he jumped up ready to attack, "Who are you?! Where am I?!"

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara jumped back. "Eep! I'm Kiara, you're in my house. You passed out or something in front of my house so I helped you. Please don't hurt me! I'm not done with my training! Eep!" Kiara just realized that she had indicated to him that she witch. She covered her mouth with her hands.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked, and bowed at her, "My greatest appologizies Miss Kiara... and don't worry... I am Fei Benjaki of the Benjaki Tsundia. I am being hunted by the fallen angel Killershesu... I am sorry for the startle... and that you were wrapped up in this now..."

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) "Oh..." She said feeling awkward at the fact that she's being bowed at. Then it hit her. "Wait, what do you mean hunted?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He stood up straight, and smiled, "I could tell you... but then I'd have to kill you... and I don't want to kill such a pretty young lady as yourself." He moved to the window and looked outside, sniffing the air for Killershesu.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((srry gtg))

"What!?!" Kiara wailed. "I don't want to die!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, ttyl.))

He laughed, "Relax young one, I was merely joking."

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((i lied))

Kiara sighed. "It wasn't really funny..." She admitted.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:40PM) (new)

Killershesu watched the young witch girl and her pray, she couldn't believe that he would fall in love with someone so weak.

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((what?))

Kiara smiled. "Do you need anything? I have a lot of food... Well, mostly ramen noodles and coffee..." She blushed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, brain was working faster than fingers.. I fixed the sentence))

Fei looked at her, "Sure... let's go to the kitchen... I'll come with you." He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room quickly after shutting the window.

Killershesu snarled, "He saw me.... well, no matter, I had to go in sometime..." She took a step off the neighboring house roof and touched lightly to the ground. "Might as well be now." She padded across to the house.

message 16: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 6 comments Yorin sensed danger. He drew his lightsaber just in time to deflect a blast from a battle droid. He sliced it in half with ease.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((^.^ Star Wars!))

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((yay! but im not on.))

"What is it?" Kiara asked as she let herself be dragged into the kitchen.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"You need to get to safety..." he whispered, his eyes darting to the front door as it opened; he ran to the door, but no one was there.

Killershesu grabbed Kiara around the mouth and stomach, then slammed her to the ground.

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) "Aaiiiee!!!" Kiara screamed. Her instincts reacted and every element shot out of her hands. Fire, ice, water, rocks, wind, bugs; anything Kiara had studied it was coming out full stream.

((gtg))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((but... you just got on.... *sniffle*))

Fei twirled around and saw Killershesu starting to drain her of power, portecting herself of the attacks that Kiara was throwing at her. "Kiara! Stay away from her you bitch!" He shouted and ran at her.

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara used more and more of her powers and was starting to get weak. "Uhh..." She moaned. She placed her hands on her chest and her eyes strained to stay open. Finally, she passed out.

message 23: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 6 comments ((yes star wars, you got a prob w/that?))
Of course Dooku would get him alone, when his Padawan was in the other side of the ship.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, I was just saying, Star Wars))

Fei knocked Killershesu over, breaking the spell she had on the girl; but putting him into the draining sequence. Fei struggled now, trying to keep from loosing himself or his powers. "Run!" He poked her, trying to get her awake again.

message 25: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara woke up as if drenched on by water. She got up and ran as fast as she could fot the door.

((go R2D2!!! i like star trek also!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((eew, Star Trek is stupid, you're a trekey aren't you?))

Fei felt his leg snap, then a heavy preasure on his head; he looked up to see that she had bitten into his skull. "What are you doing?!!" He screamed, snapping back into reality and smashed her against the wall. He quickly stood and ran to Kiara, grabbing her wrist and they ran out of the house as quickly as he could.

message 27: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((*gasp!* deep space nine is the best show evah! other than cartoons.. and i do D&D(dungens&dragons) so yeah... u could call me a trekey...))

"Woah!" Kiara yelled being amazed by Fei's speed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Fei looked back at her, then slowed to a stop before collapsing to the ground.

message 29: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 6 comments ((not a fan of star trek))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((no one is Ian... except her.))

message 31: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((growl........ >:(......))

Kiara was panting heavily and had her hands on her legs. "What... Was... That?" She asked with increments of panting.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((XP))

Fei put a hand to his leg, he had forgotten all about the pain, he had just known he needed to get her out of there as quickly as possible. But now that Kiara's to safety, the pain was rearing it's ugly head; "Damnit!.... I used my ******************************* broken leg!" He screamed, then shut his mouth, even in such pain he shouldn't behave as such infront of a lady.

message 33: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara kept quiet. She nodded her head and said, "Let it all out... It's not good to bottle your emotions..."

message 34: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 6 comments ((ha ha ha))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ian, you should run into them or something... or hear the screams of Fei and come running to see what the matter is))

Fei gripped the leg, sneering in pain, "Are... you okay? ...I hope she didn't... take too much..."

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara looked confused. "Take what?" She asked.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your escence."

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) "You mean like my powers?" Kiara asked getting extremly worried.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"That... and your life force..."

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) "I never really had powers but I probaby have alot of life force...." Kiara said getting depressed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know if I have enough to heal myself... but...." Fei put a hand to his leg, and closed his eyes as it started to glow a dark blue.

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara's eyes widened in amazment. Will I be able to do that? She wondered.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Fei looked up, and stood; "My greatest appologies." he bowed to her, "Will you forgive me madam?"

message 44: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara was kind of weirded out by Fei's actions. "Of course." She said staring at him bowing.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Fei straightened, "That's good, are you alright? You look either sscared or annoyed... I can't really tell."

message 46: by Zander (new)

Zander Spellspinner (( You are amazing role players ;-) ))

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((thx))

Kiara looked shocked. "I-I'm fine... Why do you ask?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((-blushes- uh.... thanks?))

Fei lowered his head slightly, looking up at her with a smirk on his face; "You don't look fine."

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Kiara sighed. "I dunno..." She admited. "It's just you're bowing to me and... Guys have never done that to me." She shrugged.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Fei looked shocked, then quickly when realizing it re-composed his structure. "Forgive me... I come from a part of this world that don't usually come from. My era originates back in the time where they treated women as goddesses instead of sex tools as of now they are." ((XP))

« previous 1