R-O-L-E... um.... PLAY! discussion

Role Plays > Maximum Ride

Comments Showing 1-50 of 393 (393 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((RP here! ^-^))

message 2: by Allison (last edited Aug 30, 2009 06:40PM) (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai and Teo walked down a road, arguing as usual. Since Teo didn't like to fly, and their last car was stuck in a ditch somewhere, they were stuck with walking. Crossing vermont was hard work so both their wings were spread in attempt to catch any feeble breezes. The road was deserted.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy sat on a New York rooftop, watching the city below her, disgusted with how dirty it was. She felt the wind in her hair, the only thing that made her smile. She unfolded her wings, and flew up higher, hoping to escape the horrors of a human city.

message 4: by Allison (last edited Aug 30, 2009 06:41PM) (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments ((hey! I'm going to change Kai and Teo's possition to be closer to yours.))

"How much farther do you think we need to walk?" Kai complained. Teo shrugged. Kai kicked at a rock.
"Cant we just fly?" Kai complained again, "Its so much quicker."
Teo glared at him. Kai shrugged.
"Listen if you want to sit down here, go ahead. But I'm flying and you best too." Kai took off into the air. Teo sighed. Kai was right. It would probably be better for him to fly too. He took a running start and flew into the air, trying not to look at the receading ground below him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay ^-^))

Lucy flew up to the torch held by the Statue of Liberty, staring off into the ocean. He eyesight was better than any normal human, but she still couldn't see anything past the horizon. "Makes me wonder what it would be like to go out there... Europe, Asia, Africa... They seem so distant..."

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai and Teo were making good time now that they were flying. Kai laughed as they reached the Vermont border and flew into New York. He did a couple loops in the air, making his brother feel sick. Teo wasn't handling the hight to well. He motioned for his brother to hurry up, feeling that if he opened his mouth somebody below would be hit by something that they would resent him for.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy flew around in circles, bored. She continued thinking about exploring the rest of the world.

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai and Teo flew towards the ocean. After being in main, New York was a nice change of pace. They set down on the top of one of the buildings.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy stopped for a second. She heard something. She looked towards the city, and saw two people standing on top of a building a few miles away. They have wings too? I thought... Hmm... She flew towards them.

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai spotted a person flying towards them over the sky line. He grabbed Teo and spun him around to face it. They both crouched into a fighting stance.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy landed near them. "Hey!" She said. "Uh... What are you doing?"

message 12: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Who are you?" Teo asked carefully, standing up.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name's Lucy." Lucy said. "Who are you?"

message 14: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "This is Kai and I'm Teo." Kai glared at him. He didn't know if this stranger was safe. "Your a bird kid two I see." Teo speculated.

((hey. I based Kai and Teo's names on the name Kaito. If you want to refure to both of them you can call them Kaito if you want.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2009 09:20PM) (new)

(('Kay))

"Yeah! I didn't know there were any more, after..." Lucy shuddered. "Never mind. So... Why are you here?"

message 16: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Change of pace. Living in main was hard trying to find food and all. So we dissided to try somewhere new." Teo shrugged. "You?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2009 09:30PM) (new)

"Hmm..." Lucy said. "Well, I used to transition between California, Arizona, and New Mexico. There is mostly desert in those states, so there's nothing to stop me from flying... Until some people captured me. I don't know if they wanted to experiment or whatever, but they hurt me, and didn't let me fly... I eventually escaped. There were a lot more, and not just birds, but... They..."

message 18: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Teo grabbed her shoulder to steady her. "We know. We came from there." He looked over his shoulder at Kai. Kai glared at him. Why was he telling this total stranger their past?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"So... Were there more survivors? Any at all?" Lucy asked hopefully.

message 20: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "We had a cousin who was in there two. We left a note for her. She can escape if she wants. The others We cant help though."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one else?" Lucy asked, disappointed. "I should be glad that I escaped, but there was someone..."

message 22: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai didn't care. He wanted to go back to main and find their cousin, but he knew what she would say.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy walked to the edge of the roof, and sat down. She stared out at the ocean. She didn't say anything; she thought that if she talked, she would think about the 'someone' who had probably been killed, which would cause her to cry, which she wasn't willing to do in front of anyone.

message 24: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai growled at Teo. "Why are you explaning everything to her? Do you WANT do die?" Teo glared back at him. "No, I just think that it would be nice to have a friend."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy turned around and looked at Kai. "Why are you threatening him?" She asked angrily.

message 26: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "I ain't." Kai narrowed his eyes. "Why do you care."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy just shook her head, and turned away.

message 28: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Teo glared at him. "I'm sorry for my brothers manners. He can be very rude sometimes."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay..." Lucy said.

message 30: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Pff. At least I'M not going to be murdered in a back alley somewhere by erasers." Kai scoffed at Teo.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy sighed, staring at the ocean.

message 32: by Allison (last edited Sep 02, 2009 08:59PM) (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Teo continued to glare at Kai. Kai shrugged. "Suit yourself." He spread his wings and took off into the air.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy turned to Teo. "What's his problem?" She asked.

message 34: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Nothing. He's just a stupid Cat. Ignore him." Teo replied.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I probably will." Lucy said.

message 36: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai was almost out of sight when he turned around. He came speeding back to Teo and Lucy like his life depended on it and, well, being him, it probably was. Kai screeched down on the roof next to Teo almost falling over. "Their.. huff.... Coming..... Need...... To.......... Go........... Now....." Teo looked at him. "COME ON!" Kai yelled and he took off again, flying higher then before.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Lucy asked, confused.

message 38: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Don't ask... Just FLY!" Teo took off after Kai. He could see them in the distance. Their wings were unnerving at this distance. Covered in scales.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy sighed, and followed them.

message 40: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments Kai dropped a couple feet in the air, trying not to be sick from the hight.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy flew after them, clueless as to what they were running from.

message 42: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments ((Umm I had Kai steal something from the school and they want it back.))

"It's no use!" Kai called back to Teo and Lucy. "Their to fast. Our best bet is to stop and fight. At least we will have the choice of battleground."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(('Kay...))

"Fight?" Lucy asked. "Ha! I've never had a real fight. They're all over too fast."

message 44: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Well this wont be over quick enough." Teo muttered to himself. He dove down and landed on a flat rooftop. Kai shrugged. "He never did appreciate a good fight. And flying makes him irritable."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm..." Lucy said. "I love flying. And fighting, occasionally."

message 46: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments "Yah. I never fly much because of him so I really am happy when I can. And I LOVE fighting! You see how we don't really cooperate." Kai dived down towards the roof where Teo sat, trying to recompose himself. The shapes got closer and closer.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy stayed in the air, watching the things get closer.

message 48: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments ((what do you want them to look like?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk... What are they? Erasers? I haven't gotten past book 3, btw...))

message 50: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) | 45 comments ((oh well I don't really care if they are or not. I was thinking something not from the book but erasers are cool.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8