This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

stupid shoes

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I saw these retarded shoes in a catalog this morning. I like boots and I like peep-toe shoes. But that doesn't mean they should be put together.

message 2: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Not only are those hideous, they are also confusing. Around here, if you're wearing boots it's because it's too cold/rainy to have your toes peeking out!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Them shoes look like a circumcision gone wrong…

message 4: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Alfonso wrote: "Them shoes look like a circumcision gone wrong…
"

Ha! Just lost some coffee while reading that...

message 5: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) they have run out of ideas for shoes; they have gone too far. if i see one more pair of gladiator-inspired sandals, i will set a lion on the wearer...yes, i have a lion at my disposal. jealous?

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I haven't been able to get on board with gladiator sandals for some reason. The look horrible on me. Maybe because I have enormous feet.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Gretchen it has nothing to do with your gigantic feet! Them sandals are horrible like the croc or whatever they called and the freaking dominican duck shoes… karen can I barrow (?) your lion for the next time I see the dominican duck shoes?

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments what is a Dominican duck shoe?

message 9: by Mark (last edited Aug 29, 2009 09:29AM) (new)

Mark (slvrshmrk) I can already see the scallywags of Hollywood wearing those freakin things.

message 10: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Nonsensical clothing drives me BONKERS!
Bonkers, I tell ya!!!!!

message 11: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) of course, fonso... just be sure to feed him well with jerks.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Gretchen wrote: "what is a Dominican duck shoe?"

Behold!!! The dominican duck shoes:

All I had to do is go to Feliz baggage and grab the first pair of shoes… apparently these are mandatory among dominicans… there is even a song… I don’t remember the lyrics I’m too fucking old my I think Hell does… try to convince her to tell you the lyrics is freaking hilarious…

Karen, thank you! And trust me if is a dominican wearing the fucking dominican duck shoes the jerkiness of the meat is guarantee!

message 13: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) mmm... jerky...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ummm… you know that book I gave Mr. Greg has a crazy man eating she ware leopard or something like that… while I was reading about her I thought about you!

message 15: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) wait, me?? karen?? which book is this?? hahaha you found out my secret! watch out for the full moon! grrr... (psst - i have been drinking again - birthday week has been pretty kertrunken)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hahahah, is The Chronicles of The Black Company, I don’t think you’ll like it tho. And you once told me a story about you thinking you was a freaking cat or something… and I’m drinking too for the first time in 3 weeks! What’s your poison?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

These are my least favorite shoe style. The kinds that look like labium. Seriously, wtf?! They're for the people who want to bring camel toes back to the feet.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hee-hee.

message 19: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) ohhh - that was when i was a teenager on acid. yeah. memories... right now it is just rum and beer. speaking of which - i must refresh... those shoes are a travesty.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments WAIT TAMBO! When my cousin Juan was here a few months back he told me that camel toes was when a woman were pants so tight that you can see the shape of her vagina!!! Now I’m confused! Now if you were to tell me look at her camel toes I’ll be so disappointed to see that you talking about her shoes!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ewww rum!! I hate that shit the only drink know to man that has ever make me vomit!! (bad memories too involves me passing out on my own vomit on top of a toilet) EWWWWW I hate rum!!!

message 22: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) um okay. more for me then?

message 23: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell description

Those shoes remind me of this guy.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hahahah screw you I’m doing shots of whiskey with beer… dude I have such a nice buss! You should drink with me one day!!! And worry not I am program to say only my home address when I get fuck up! I do know how sometimes but I always make it home!

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2009 07:58PM) (new)

Dear Alfonso,

Here is a true camel toe:

Here is what your cousin referred to:

Here is a shoe which wants to bring the camel toe BACK to the feet:

Here is something you can buy if your labium aren't quite cutting it:

Here is an idiot:

[image error]

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tambo if I start having nightmares with women with camel’s toes for vaginas… I’ma blame in on you…

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You asked. I only educated.

message 28: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) it was very thorough. you should be fine teaching those third-graders.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, I was going to post about those Ugg boots & how they always make me think of 'Wookie Feet' & how all I can think of is those poor hobbled wookies back at the Uggs factory...but after seeing Montambo's camel toe photo?

I need to go to the bathroom & vomit.

...ok, or beat off.

message 30: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Haha! The camel toe cups are funny! Where did you find that shit? "Not tested on camels" "Microwave and dishwasher safe" Why would you want to microwave it? Beats me. And I think I like the cougar model best - comes with a built-in bottle opener - how awesome is that?!

"I wanted to impress this guy at the bar, so I've opened a beer with my cup, we've been going out for 3 days, he drives a camaro, I'm in heaven!"

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hadn't seen those camel toe shoes before! CHRIST OUT LOUD those are some ugly fucking shoes.WHY?? I just don't understand.

message 32: by Jini (new)

Jini I love that the cameltoe cups are coming in a junior size soon! Perfect for your little prostitot.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Jini wrote: "I love that the cameltoe cups are coming in a junior size soon! Perfect for your little prostitot."

i seriously hope that one is a joke... damn, that's fuck up!

message 34: by Jini (new)

Jini Fooz, I can't tell you how greatful I am that my kid is a boy. My daughter would never leave the house.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You wanna hear something funny about me, before I decided to join the voluntary human extension project… I wanted 3 girls =)

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso, if you ever think you might be changing your mind about that voluntary human extinction project let me know. I will loan you a daughter who will assure your lifetime membership.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Gretchen I practically raised my little sister… it was awesome! Boys in the other hand… just too fucking annoying!

message 38: by Jini (new)

Jini Alfonso wrote: " Boys in the other hand… just too fucking annoying!"

Not when you're a nerd and can pass along the love of all things geekery! My poor kid is never getting laid.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hahhahaha, I say bull shit! Nerds are on demand… chicks finally realized that we better lovers… still when you compare the amount of pussy that the jocks gets against that of a nerds the gap is big… but we getting there! I’m telling you!

message 40: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) gretchen, might be better if you dont send him a daughter...

message 41: by Jini (new)

Jini I'm telling you, he doesn't stand a chance. Oh, and I'm training him to be the John Connor of the post-zombie apocolypse world. Our house is the safe house.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude, I see that kid holding a cell phone not a game boy what kind of nerd training are you doing classic or modern? I did classic and look at the results http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ngyD... my little sister is the oen with the glasses

message 43: by Jini (new)

Jini Definitely a mix of classic and modern. He needs to be up on today's nerdity, but must have a solid understanding of the background. Pretty sure he'll only know classic Trek, and NONE of the newer Star Wars.

message 44: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I can't see youtube at work.

Alfonso, raising your sister may have been awesome but I assure you my daughter is NOT. However, she may have the proper mindset for training in world domination.
Karen, I don't think he could do any damage. She's a fucking gangster.