The Beatles discussion

Yellow Submarine Remake

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Did u hear about the Yellow submarine remake? The guy who did Polar Express wants to do it in 3d or somethin like that. The premier is supposed 2b in 2012. Idk what 2 think of it...The Beatles didnt have much 2 do w the original in da first place. Your thoughts?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, the Polar Express sucked, I loved the book and hated the movie, so nooooooooooooo!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments hmm.....
I dont know
Its pretty sad that it wont have the real voices in it
so....
idk

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

disney is tryin 2 do the remake. in effin 3d!!!!!!!! th@s wrong.

message 5: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) well let's see...if its the same animation then nooo
if its exactly the same just re touched maybe
but it would still loose the whole physcidellic aspect to it...so i guess over all no way
o yeah it wouldn't have the part at the end with the beatles in it either

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

!!! helloooo? it will be 3d! horrid! psychedelic is not meant 2 b 3d!

message 7: by Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (last edited Mar 03, 2010 04:51PM) (new)

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments i do like that the beatles are still ALL OVER THE PLACE tho :)

it shows how much we all <3 them :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i no!

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) Disney should stop sticking there heads where they arnt sopossed 2 be like remakeing the video

message 10: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 6 comments If it's Disney, keep your grubby, Hannah Montana/ Joans Bro. covered, cheating hands off the Beatles.
If it's not we might have a chance of a genuinly good movie. But I'm kind of mad at movie makers right now, 'cause the runaways movie got rated R :.( I love the Runaways and if the movies R, either I'm out of place they totally butchered it. I'm going with the latter.

message 11: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 6 comments Except Sir Peter Jackson. He's awesome.

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) Guitar Chick wrote: "If it's Disney, keep your grubby, Hannah Montana/ Joans Bro. covered, cheating hands off the Beatles.
If it's not we might have a chance of a genuinly good movie. But I'm kind of mad at movie make..."

I totally agree

message 13: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) agreeeed!

message 14: by Kristine (new)

Kristine ~All Things Must Pass~ wrote: "Did u hear about the Yellow submarine remake? The guy who did Polar Express wants to do it in 3d or somethin like that. The premier is supposed 2b in 2012. Idk what 2 think of it...The Beatles did..."
My opinion is that some movies are classics and just shouldn't be remade. Anything with The Beatles in it shouldn't be touched. Nothing can compare with the original.

message 15: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) exactly. good opionion

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) Totally agree

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

You really can't get any more psychedelic than the original, so what's the point of the new movie anyway?

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) Yeah that's true

message 19: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) do you think they will even make it??

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

disney wil RUIN it. definately. i am making a poll about it now.

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) yes!

message 22: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) it will kill it. just like that. dead. they cant make it.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i know! my mom doesnt agree, but which one of us is a beatles fan? ME! and i say theyll ruin it!

message 24: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) even the idea is killing it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

isnt it, tho?

message 26: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Of course.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

gawd.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

the guy who wrote the script thingy died on tuesday! (19 january, 2010)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "hmm.....
I dont know
so....
idk"

the original yellow submarine was american swho spoke the lines, not the beatles. the only appearance or contribution from them was the songs and the cameo appearence at the end.

message 30: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Duckie wrote: "the guy who wrote the script thingy died on tuesday! (19 january, 2010)"

yeth!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Duckie wrote: "Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "hmm.....
I dont know
so....
idk"

the original yellow submarine was american swho spoke t..."

yeah, but the over-exxagerated liverpudlian accents went well w/ the cartoon!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Incurable Beatlemaniac wrote: "Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "hmm.....
I dont know
so....
idk"

the original yellow submarine was american swho spoke t..."

Yeah I no but I mean that even if the wanted to do all the really beatles voices for the 3D one, they..... couldn-...

*SOB* I cant even say it :( :{ :[

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Incurable Beatlemaniac wrote: "the guy who wrote the script thingy died on tuesday! (19 january, 2010)"

Awman thats real sad. :{ RIP THE DUDE!

message 34: by JT (new)

JT (featherinastorm) | 17 comments The Beatles did not contribute their voices to the 1968 version of Yellow Submarine. They didn't have much to do with it besides the part at the end, and the music of course!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i think we've said thta about seven or eight times already ;)

message 36: by JT (new)

JT (featherinastorm) | 17 comments Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

But it's alright, because that is an important fact of history.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments yes. it. sure. is. Nod nod.
HMMM

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments JT wrote: "The Beatles did not contribute their voices to the 1968 version of Yellow Submarine. They didn't have much to do with it besides the part at the end, and the music of course!"

i think the ani was fab tho, if we r gonna go over historicall factorunies.
:D

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

i love the cameo appearance at the end, my fave part. 'and i've got a hole in me pocket! well, half a hole, hennyway. i gave the rest 2 jeremy!' 'hwhat can he do with half a hole?' 'a-fix it to keep his mind-a a-from wanderin!'