Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

Ffith book of Vampire Academy series Spirit Bound

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Steph I just finished reading blood promise and it was amazing! and left me with a cliff hanger! I want the next book to come out already! But what are some theories that u think will happen in spirit bound? u think Rose will be able to change Dimitri back?

iamjenai yeah i think so. well, i hope she'll make victor dashkov go out in prison and eventually get to robert to bring dimitri back to being a dhampir. i'm so excited to get the next book!

iamjenai i also have some things on my mind hehe like when dimitri sees rose with adrian, he'll feel jealous. how about you what do you think?

Steph Yowin wrote: "i also have some things on my mind hehe like when dimitri sees rose with adrian, he'll feel jealous. how about you what do you think? "

ya! thats also wat i was thinkin lol

Kirsty im thinking she'll give adrian a chance, dimitri will be spying on her when she goes out with adrian, he gets jelous (a human feeling) and remembers his love her etc..

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Hey guys... I think her dad should help her out right? He will be really helpful with all the connections. I'm confused about what Lissa will do? what do you think? I don't think she will agree with freeing Victor? I also think that Rose might not even ask for Adrian's help this time. She might just leave again without letting Adrian know? What do you think will happen between Christian and Lissa?

message 7: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Oh I think Mark and Okasa will be an influence too... to search for Robert.

Steph i think lissa wil end up getting back together with christian. I agree that rose's dad should help her out. I really want to know wats going to happen between Andrian, Dimitri, and Rose.

iamjenai i think abe will play a major part in the next book. i liked it that she finally found/met her father.

iamjenai ive read again shadow kiss. remember when they were at the psychic house, the woman told dimitri that he will lose what he value most - yeah that did happen. the other thing is, "the wheel is turning" so i'm pretty positive dimitri will be back being a dhampir. hehe

Alexandra Yea i think somehow Rose will find a way to turn Dimitri dhampir again. Mead set up the last book perfectly if she really wanted dimitri to die but he came back again : ) Mmmm and i also think Rose is gonna have to have victors help a lot in the next book in order to find his brother. however im not quite sure how Lissa is gonna feel about this even though she said she would back Rose 100%. It's kinda cool that Rose is completing her last year at the academy as well so she gets to graduate with everyone else. The really bad thing at the moment in the story (along with dimitri being strigoi) is that he's coming to KILL Rose now! I doubt that Mead would turn this story into a tragedy but i really do hope Rose finds the cure before dimitri tries to kill her. Im pretty sure she will find the way to turn strigoi back to dhampir, human and moroi because her future prediction was 'you will destroy what is undead' or something like that - referring to getting rid of all those strigoi bastards once and for all, although that will probably come in the last book.

Steph yea i agree she'll get dimitri back in next book i think and then in last book i think there will be a war against the strgoi

GREAT Ye I agree about the strigoi war in the last book. I think that part of the way to get Dimitri back to dhampir is she will have to make him remember or feel a human emotion so she will have to try make him remember he loves her or jealousy or a great memory. I think it will be Jealousy over Adrian Like Kirsty said. But I do think that Dimitri will be turned back ans i hope he ends up back together with Rose. I also think a big character might die. Maybe Christian or Adrian. I'll be annoyed if Rose and Dimitri don't end up together. I love Adrian I think he's great but I don't think he's right for Rose although I do feel kind of sorry for him.

iamjenai Alexandra wrote: "Yea i think somehow Rose will find a way to turn Dimitri dhampir again. Mead set up the last book perfectly if she really wanted dimitri to die but he came back again : ) Mmmm and i also think Rose..."

yeah me too, thats what i was thinking!! war with the strigoi in the last book! of course with dimitri and rose together. ugh... the next book will be coming out in may 2010!! the wait is killing me!

Sarah maybe everyones pregnant theory will come true

(she gives adrian a chance then 2 and a half months later she goes finds dimitri and figurs out she is pregnant{not in that order} then dimitri lives[=D:])

message 16: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Yowin wrote: "ive read again shadow kiss. remember when they were at the psychic house, the woman told dimitri that he will lose what he value most - yeah that did happen. the other thing is, "the wheel is turni..."

How did you come up with that conclusion? I don't disagree of course...

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Alexandra wrote: "Yea i think somehow Rose will find a way to turn Dimitri dhampir again. Mead set up the last book perfectly if she really wanted dimitri to die but he came back again : ) Mmmm and i also think Rose..."

you will destroy what is undead', yeah, but that could be referring to only one stigori... or the leader which this case might be dimitri...

message 18: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Pandy wrote: "maybe everyones pregnant theory will come true

(she gives adrian a chance then 2 and a half months later she goes finds dimitri and figurs out she is pregnant{not in that order} then dimitri lives..."

I don't think Rose will be pregnant with anyone's baby. I don't think this that type of series... I think that the vision that Rose had when she was fighting with Avery will come true. I want to know more about what Sydney does... I think she will play a major role. O and wait is Rose going to break her promise with her mother...? I really hope that she receives her promise mark before trying to free Victor and free victor's soul...

iamjenai Sophia wrote: "Yowin wrote: "ive read again shadow kiss. remember when they were at the psychic house, the woman told dimitri that he will lose what he value most - yeah that did happen. the other thing is, "the ..."

i dont know just had a feeling. i think i want to learn how to read tarot cards LOL

iamjenai Sophia wrote: "you will destroy what is undead', yeah, but that could be referring to only one stigori... or the leader which this case might be dimitri...
"

i think destroy means rose will turn dimitri back to being a dhampir. she said destroy not kill. *wink*

iamjenai god, i've read this in an ebook format. i still dont have my book! i've ordered online but i think shipping is 2-3 weeks!! i should have asked my cousins to buy one for me!

hey where do you guys usually buy your books?

message 22: by Jess (last edited Aug 31, 2009 10:01PM) (new)

Jess Lisa couldn't take losing Rose again especially since she just got her back. She has hated her self for the way she handled the situation when Rose left and will want to redeam herself.

Rose will have to break the news to Lisa that they will have to talk to Victor and possible spring him out of jail. Seeing as his brother is the only rumored spirit user that has heeled a Storgi.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa and Victor will figure out that they share the same need for change in the Moroi world. The Queen has been getting under her skin lately, and who knows maybe she had something to do with that Avery chick. I think the Queen feels threaten by her and its the old saying keep your friends close and your enemy's even closer.

Rose will gather an army of Dhampire's to restrain Dimitri. Lisa, Adrian, and Okasa will all have to combine there powers together to lessen the side effects of using spirit seeing as Victors brother went crazy because of it. I also think Adrian is going to have a hard time because he is not shadow kissed like Lisa and Okasa. He has no one to absorb any of the darkness and he wont be able to drink because alcohol numbs his powers.

Maddie I think that they will have to break Victor out of jail.. They have to save Dimitri! *sob*.. yeah and that gypsy person said that the wheel was turning; so maybe he will be changed back. I don't think that Mead would mention Victor again if he wasn't a big part in the next book.. oh the suspense!

Bella Pandy wrote: "maybe everyones pregnant theory will come true

(she gives adrian a chance then 2 and a half months later she goes finds dimitri and figurs out she is pregnant{not in that order} then dimitri lives..."

i really like that idea. i love adrian he really cares for rose. this is like twilight: adrian is jacob he falls in love with his friend rose, dimka is edward they both run away, than the last book there are wars between the good and bad ,that might happen in the last book

message 25: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea maddie i agree i think victor will be a big part in sprit bound n i really cant wait to read it!!

message 26: by Tia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tia I actually think that she will hopefully kill him (even though i love Dimitri before he turned) because she is there for Lissa (if that makes any sense.)

Steph Does anybody know when spirit bound comes out? I want it to come out soon!

Haley in april!!!!

Steph Really thats not that bad actually. thanx!

message 30: by Kk (new)

Kk I'm hoping that Rose can get Vic outta jail and convince him to take her and Lissa to his bro and that they can turn Dimitri back into a Dhampir and so they can live together, but I'm also hoping that there will be more than 5 books.

message 31: by Tia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tia There's 6 Books, Yaaay. I think i like Adrain and Rose, But then again I want Dimitri and Rose. (:

message 32: by Bri (new)

Bri Ahh, I JUST finished this book, like literally, 3 minutes ago. I'm sort of stumped though. I cannot wait for the next book to come out. I hope that Rose and Lissa can turn dimitri back to a dhampir, but then again, that would ruin any chance adrian has with rose, and he's always been there for her, plus they make a hilarious couple.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
This series is like a DRUG.

message 33: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Lol. The book will come out sooner if we don't think about. I definitely want the series to end. I wish I picked this book when all the series were out! Anyway, I think I know where Robert is. I think that if we know where victor is than robert is not going to be far off. I think that Robert was the messenger who gave the note from victor while they were at court.

Steph Sophia wrote: "Lol. The book will come out sooner if we don't think about. I definitely want the series to end. I wish I picked this book when all the series were out! Anyway, I think I know where Robert is. I th..."

thats a really good theory!

message 35: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Hey have ya'll thought about ms. Karp? She seems very interesting to me. I wanna know what happened to her and Maliki.

Steph ya! me to they haven't metioned her much in recent book. I also wanna know what happened to both of them

message 37: by Sophia (new)

Sophia I have another interesting theory. Anyways I wonder if there is a good stigori? Is there such a thing? I think that we all have a choice to be good or bad based in our choices. So, maybe there are more than one type of stigori!

Steph Ya! i agree cuz remeber how christian talked about his parents and how his parents still cared for him

Gemma I love Dimitri, Rose has to get with him and not Adrian :L He's lovely and everything, but Dimitri's just Wow (:
I think since Lissa made it clear Rose isn't going off on any more trips without her, Rose will take her and probs other people to hunt down Robert, who will *hopefully* tell them you can in fact heal Strigoi, so they'll go after Dimitri and heal him :)
He might be human tho, instead of dhampir.. That'd be interesting.. And also, if they let Victor out to get to Robert, he'd be the villain in the later books. I would love for the later ones to be about Victor declaring war for the throne, and possibly ending with Rose wanting to heal/kill off the Strigoi if it worked for Dimitri =)
Ah, the awesomeness of it.. :L

Jordi.rebeccax I'm very much thinking that the idea of a strigoi war will be in the last book! I also think that this will be ignited from Dimitri, I don't think he'd be stupid enough to try kill Rose himself or he'd at least have some "henchmen" laying in wait. So honestly, I don't think Dimitri will feature so much in the next book,

Also, you know how Victor thinks Lissa will lead the moroi in some rebellion and is a true leader? Well I think becausethe moroi are against fighting strigoi, she'll lead the dhampirs AND the moroi into battle.

and also (sorry this is quite long) you know how a strigoi can't touch a silver stake because its "so full of life"? and how they've magic has been wielded over them from 4 of the elements?
I think you have to use 4 spirit users to bring a strigoi back to "life"

message 41: by Joey (new)

Joey Meow Yowin wrote: "i also have some things on my mind hehe like when dimitri sees rose with adrian, he'll feel jealous. how about you what do you think? "

yeah! maybe he would finally break free of his stigoi form. LOL!!

message 42: by Joey (new)

Joey Meow Bri wrote: "Ahh, I JUST finished this book, like literally, 3 minutes ago. I'm sort of stumped though. I cannot wait for the next book to come out. I hope that Rose and Lissa can turn dimitri back to a dhampir..."

iknow and i myself is addicted i really want to read the next book. yet i wonder when is it comming out?

message 43: by Lynette (new)

Lynette you know how a strigoi can't touch a silver stake because its "so full of life"? and how they've magic has been wielded over them from 4 of the elements?
I think you have to use 4 spirit users to bring a strigoi back to "life"

I really like that idea. That sounds really good. I just finished the book like an hour ago,,and I actually cried when she staked Dimitri and then he said is that what i was supposed to say. My stomach was just in knots for the rest of the book. I really hope Rose gets him back and they can continue with their love for each other.

message 44: by Liz (new)

Liz i think the memory thing that avery did to rose might actually become a real memory.
Dimitri was all "but you saved me" so maybe its foreshadowing. or maybe its just really wishful thinking on my part. but i have a feeling dimitri will be with rose.

message 45: by Liz (new)

Liz it reminded me somewhat of the titanic movie when "rose" watches him fall into the water. but it was so tragic.

message 46: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara Steph wrote: "Really thats not that bad actually. thanx!"

srry to burst ur bubble, but it comes out in may. check RM's site.

message 47: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara i always thought, the avery storyline was a bit random. i don't know if its because richelle wanted some excitement and drama in lissa's life or because there is somthing more to it. which she will revealing in the next books. rose and adrian both had theories on why avery did what she did but it was very vague and never 100% clear.

the wait is unbearable!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON SPIRIT BOUND. who's really really excited to see the cover?

Nichole I think that Rose is going to finish school. Then I think she is going to go get Victor out of jail with the help of Lissa, Adrian, Christian, Jill(I think she gets a bigger part), her Mom and Dad. I think they are going to find Robert with Vics help. I think he will help b/c him and Lissa are going to realize they have common feelings about taking power and fighting the strigoi. I think that Oksana, Mark, Sydney and Dimitri's family will also help finding him and bringing him back. I originally thought Adrian would be the one to bring him back, but I think that Jordi.rebeccax is really onto something about 4 magics being needed to bring someone back. I think it will be one or the other. I think that Avery's power was partly seeing the future. Every spirit user has something special. I think she was able to get a memory out of Rose's head about Dimitri and look into the future with it. I don't think that Rose and Dimitri will have a baby. But I think they will get married and live like the vision Avery had. I think the sixth book will be about Dimitri's "recovery" and him helping with a war against the strigoi. I don't think he gets saved until closer to the end of SB. If you go to youtube there is a video of RM reading a part of SB in Australia. The tarot lady comes back into the book. RM says that this is two-thirds into the book. Unless this is a really long book, that is quite a ways into the book.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nichole wrote: "I think that Rose is going to finish school. Then I think she is going to go get Victor out of jail with the help of Lissa, Adrian, Christian, Jill(I think she gets a bigger part), her Mom and Dad...."

I’m not so sure that the vision Avery had had anything to do with what will happen in the future. I don't think that is part of her spirit ability. I think it was her just her using Rose's fantasies about her life with Dimitri to get her mind clear of helping Lissa. Though, I don't doubt that Rose and Dimitri will get married. And I agree Spirit Bound will probably be about Dimitri turning back and that book 6 will be a huge Strigoi fight. (Maybe Ms. Karp will be in that one too since nothing about her whereabouts has been mentioned lately.)

Nichole Is it just me or does it seem like Dimitri is fighting an inner battle? Seems like he really still loves Rose but he can't fully feel it b/c of the whole lost soul thing. Like protecting her is not only for her but for his own gain. The make out sessions are b/c he loves her but he is also using them to draw her in. Seems like every little thing there between them at this point has a positive and a negative. Good and Evil.

« previous 1