BEATLES FANS discussion

ok, there r 2 many topics on this group.

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

there r 2 many topics, in my opinion. can we merge some of them? or just get rid of sum all2gethr. opinions, pleez, and the moderator's thoughts on this.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

can u delete topics?

message 3: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 53 comments Mod
dude look this is my group I can make as many topics as I want. You wouldnt tell this to other rp groups would you?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

???? 1. wats rp? 2. who r u? + 3. yes, if i thught they had 2 mny topics. unless rp = roleplay, cos if th@ wz the case i guess there r lots of "rp" topics 4 ppl. this group is calld BEATLES FANS. not rp the beatles, which is slightly wrong.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ooo, thats who u r! im feelin slow this evening. i thought tru joker fan wz the moderatr. unless th@s who u r. r u? same attutude, dif name. anyway, yes i might.

message 6: by SLIM SHADY (new)

I am true joker fan I changed my profile pic and name... Nathan Fillion Fan Nathan Fillion is a actor I really like... Rp is ROLE PLAY DUH!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

dont get all snippy w/ me plz. k, well, i didnt know this was a roleplay group. it says nothing about it, and all the topics r beatles- related and also mention nothing about said roleplay.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

the description says "documentary" which also has nothing 2 do w/ rp. at all.

message 9: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Ok how old r u? Im 17, Im not dumb.. so please dont correct me... ok I dont like when people do it. who are younger than I.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hellooo? r u here, or am i speaking 2 myself?

message 11: by SLIM SHADY (new)

I just posted something.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

why does my age mattr if what i'm sayin is an opinion? i dont think i corrected u, did i? i really dont care if u correct me. if u hav a prob with me, i'll leave this group and then all the prob's will be solved. if u would like 2 talk about this rationally w/o using terms like "duh" then i would be happy 2 do so.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm not dumb eithr. i hav a reading level th@ is five yrs ahead of my age, so don't imply things, please.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

as u can c, i asked 4 ur thoughts. ur thoughts r apparently there r NOT 2 many chats. i respect ur opinion. if u respect mine, we an stop this ridiculous conversation now.

message 15: by SLIM SHADY (new)

ok there are not too many topics this i my group thanks so.. If I think there are too many topics I would say there are so thank you.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

once again, you are on the defensive. as i stated, i was merely giving my utterly meaningless opinion for just that, an UTTERLY MEANINGLESS OPINION. If you think there are a good amount of grous, i respect your decision. If you don't respectmine, however, we ill have some problems. I do hope you will see that I meant only to express a simple opinionation, but perhaps you are too immature in mind to see anything that doesn't directly glorify you. I only wish to tell you, i think there are too many topics, or whatever i said to offend you so. I asked what you thought. You could have calmly given your answer calmly and we wouldnt be having this conversation, but you decided to yell and such. i give you my sincere apologies, and may peace, love, and hare krishna be with you. Remember, A mantra a day keeps MAYA' away!

message 17: by SLIM SHADY (new)

ok I am seventeen.. so don't talk smack me please.. i'm just saying that it's my group and i can say wether or not that there are so many topics or not and i can get rid of them if I want to... Thanks.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I am not talking smack. I am commenting on the situation as I see. it. again, if you wish, this conversation is over. and again, i wish you peace love and hare krishna.

message 19: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Well you said i was being deffensve when really you don't know what state of mood I was in when I wrote that statement... All I was saying is that it's my group and I can manage it on my own thanks.

"All I want is the little of the good life.All I need is to have a good time"
3DG

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okkedoke! now that that's over with, friends again? cos i found this rly funny thing that might make u laugh ;)

message 21: by SLIM SHADY (new)

ok sure? what is it.