Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Shop the Great California Garage Sale

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32599053/...

This seems like a pretty good idea, if rather...I don't know how to describe it. But put on your shoes and get ready to paw through California's stuff. I kind of wish we'd do this where I work...or at least donate some of the extra old desks, etc. instead of just sticking them in storage forever.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Wow! I'll be in the Sacramento area next week. Wish I had some extra cash. Anyone care to donate to my CA Garage Sale Fund?

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Man, forget Arnold. I want a patrol motorcycle signed by Erik Estrada!

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments He loves you too, Jackie...

http://www.ifanboy.com/images/ifanboy...

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I miss seeing hair like that on tv.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I guess that's a "no" on Larry's Garage Sale Fund.

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments If they start auctioning off Yosemite, I could see myself laying down a few bids. Though I doubt my two bits would be the winning bid.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments What would you bid on, Larry?

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "What would you bid on, Larry? "

I haven't even thought about that. ::blushes with chagrin because Jackie called his bluff::

message 10: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Larry's after the surfboard, he just doesn't want to admit it...

message 11: by Lori (new)

Lori This is every garage sale hunter's dream come true. I wonder if the state will accept any negotiating?

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori Logan wrote: "If they start auctioning off Yosemite, I could see myself laying down a few bids. Though I doubt my two bits would be the winning bid."

Ha! Just don't bid on the shoreline cause that's probably going under water soon.

message 13: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Aug 28, 2009 04:17PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Bid for one of these, Larry!

The Department of Motor Vehicles towed out eight vintage scales that doubled as fortune teller machines.

You'll make your money back in no time, and then it's nothing but gravy!

message 14: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I love gravy.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.