Short Story Contests discussion

Links > Censorship

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.B. (new)

D.B. Pacini (DBPacini) Goodread Members,

I posted in my Goodreads blog an open letter to Goodreads about censorship. Please read the letter, it addresses a problem that should concern all members of Goodreads. Please post on my blog that you want Goodreads to change polices about this. If enough of us make this request they may take it seriously.

Thanks,

D.B.

message 2: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (new)

Arthur | 554 comments Mod
I checked out your blog about reviewers and their reviews, and I express interest in your future comments in our group, or future blogs when I have time to read them. Its special that you found time to write your opinions that others need to share, and I share similar views and possibly personal beliefs even if some of my own opinions are bias. I'm not sure what concerns other members either about this website's review policy, nor do I think it much different than other reviews or blog sites, and but a need to make sure others in the future know what is concerning about comments or what they should be able to add in a review or subtract. Good luck with your future endeavors.

message 3: by D.B. (new)

D.B. Pacini (DBPacini) Thanks Author. People can always send me a message. I will clarify anything I have shared that they may need more information about. In the meantime, I am pleased to be a member of this group and I look forward to having more time to participate in the future.

Warm Regards,

D.B. Pacini

message 4: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune D.B., I will most certainly read and comment, but could you possibly post a link?

message 5: by D.B. (new)

D.B. Pacini (DBPacini) Clare,

You need to go to my profile page and then click on my blog. The letter about censorship is the latest blog, it is attracting a lot of comments. I don't know how to direct you otherwise. Thanks.

DB

message 6: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (last edited Aug 30, 2009 01:16PM) (new)

message 7: by D.B. (new)

D.B. Pacini (DBPacini) Thank you Arthur.

message 8: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune thanks

message 9: by D.B. (new)

D.B. Pacini (DBPacini) I appreciate your help with this. It is not about "one person" at all. It is about all of us and our freedom of speech. We should always defend it.