Newbie RP for Warriors Lovers discussion

Other > Newbie RP Related-Nightclan kits

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie This is only for this group, and for people who rp here. One of my newbie characters in Nightclan is having kits; so if you would like one, please post here. you can have up to two; Mountainberry can have 1-6 kits; idc! ;D

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments I want one bii I am leaving for gettysburge

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Awsome! I may want one....hmmmm...when is she having kits? Oh...and I've been meaning to ask...if you pick to be a kit, do you stay the kit forever, or can you become an apprentice on day? I've never seen ceremonies in this group, though. (The same for apprentices becoming warriors.)

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie We'll decide after the graduation week, since some people might want one, but they might graduate. So at the end, we'll decide, alright?

We don't do ceremonies; you just decide when you want them to become anything. But in the real rp, it's different.

message 5: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya i want a kit!

message 6: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 216 comments Mod
Actually catz, there have been a couple ceremonies in here. But not as many due to rapid graduations.

In the regular rp, we have kits go to apprentices to warriors to whatever their path leads. leaders perform ceremonies and all of that good stuff.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie Oh!

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Nevermind. Get a kit now!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) hmmm....Thanks for that tidbit iluvcatz! Does that mean I can make Honeypaw a warrior *snaps fingers* NOW!

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Um, I can pretend I'm the leader and give the warrior name and stuff.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) GREAT!! hmmm...Wednesday is best for me. THANKS!!! *bounds over and gives iluvcats a massive hug*

message 12: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya I WANNA KIT!

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie Okay, okay! You guys can have some!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Lightfeather/Bethany wrote: "GREAT!! hmmm...Wednesday is best for me. THANKS!!! *bounds over and gives iluvcats a massive hug*"

nvrmind! I already did since there was a time jump!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments which one

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1562 comments iluvcatz wrote: "Okay, okay! You guys can have some!"

Which one

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie It doesn't amtter.

message 21: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 284 comments hey, everyone!I'm making a book on fanfiction, and I was wondering if you all wanted to make characters to be in the book?I will give you credit, and put your names on the book.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) SWEET!! I want to be....umm.....HONEYCLOUD!! (if you don't think of a better name...) :D

message 23: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 284 comments I just figured out I can't do it.I have to make a new file in the documents to do it.Sorry,

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

you can't do that?

message 25: by Oceanwaves, ICE CREAM CAKE! DO THE ICE CREAM CAKE!!! (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 161 comments Mod
Lightfeather/Bethany wrote: "SWEET!! I want to be....umm.....HONEYCLOUD!! (if you don't think of a better name...) :D"

Erm, sorry but my sister Drizzle already has a charcter with that name,

message 26: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 284 comments Wolf wrote: "you can't do that?"

no

message 27: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 284 comments gtg

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Oceanwaves wrote: "Lightfeather/Bethany wrote: "SWEET!! I want to be....umm.....HONEYCLOUD!! (if you don't think of a better name...) :D"

Erm, sorry but my sister Drizzle already has a charcter with that name,"

O.K. no problem! Wait, is your sister rping here??

message 29: by Oceanwaves, ICE CREAM CAKE! DO THE ICE CREAM CAKE!!! (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 161 comments Mod
No, she's a mod/rper in Warriors Lovers! :)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Ahh....Cool!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

oh