Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Etcetera > Happy Birthday Claudia

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2614 comments Happy B'Day, Claudia.

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (JaneNancy) | 161 comments Happy Birthday, Claudia
I hope your cake is spectacular and you get your wish when you blow out the candles.
NJ

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments I think your birthday deserves another happy day wish!

message 4: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments Happy Birthday, Claudia!!

message 5: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat | 1448 comments Happy birthday in your other thread, Claudia!

Jan O'Cat

Nancy (Hrdcovers) (TheReader23) | 30 comments Claudia--

Hope you have a spectacular birthday with all of your family and grandkids.

message 7: by annodluvsbks (new)

annodluvsbks | 101 comments Happy Birthday, Claudia! Hope your cake with purple icing was yummy!

message 8: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1598 comments Happy Happy Birthday Claudia!

message 9: by BurgendyA (new)

BurgendyA | 56 comments Happy Birthday Claudia! Hope it was supendous. =)~

message 10: by Claudia (CJ) (new)

Claudia (CJ) | 133 comments Having a b'day must have brought me luck! I actually won a book! Anita Shreve's new one!
For those of you who have won books, a question for you.......do you do the review? Kinda scared about that part!........

message 11: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Happy Birthday, Claudia.

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Claudia wrote: "Having a b'day must have brought me luck! I actually won a book! Anita Shreve's new one!
For those of you who have won books, a question for you.......do you do the review? Kinda scared about ..."

i've won a few and written reviews- brief reviews..lol
lucky you on the new shreve- i entered that one,too, but didn't win a copy.

message 13: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Claudia:
Congrats on winning your book! Ijust got word today from GR that I won one too, the new Louise Penny / Armand Gamache book, The Brutal Telling.
I have done a few reviews for Bookreporter when I was lucky enough to win an arc copy, which is always a treat!

Claudia wrote: "Having a b'day must have brought me luck! I actually won a book! Anita Shreve's new one!
For those of you who have won books, a question for you.......do you do the review? Kinda scared about that part..."

message 14: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 1364 comments I won Come On Shore And We Will Kill and Eat You All. I reviewed it and told the publisher who sent me the book that I'd posted the review.

Since then I've won an urban fantasy novel from the author herself, but I haven't received it yet.

Shomeret
currently reading: The Lord of Death

message 15: by Claudia (CJ) (new)

Claudia (CJ) | 133 comments Thanks for all your comments on doing a book review!

message 16: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3477 comments Happy birthday if I missed it. with not checking the boards everyday I seem to miss more happy birthdays.