The amazing Luxe Books discussion

Fav couples

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mimi (new)

Mimi My favorite couple is Diana and Henry. They are sooooooo great together, but Penelope just has to ruin everything.

Then Liz and Will.

message 2: by Jesika (new)

Jesika yes i definitely agree. i love diana and henry together and if they don't end up together i'll be devasted...

message 3: by Siri Tachi (new)

Siri Tachi | 1 comments I Can't wait to get Splendour, because i want to know what happens to Diane after she decides to chase after henry. They are by far my favorite couple!!

message 4: by Lora (new)

Lora Strum (livinginmymind) | 1 comments My favorite couple is also Diana and Henry. I mean, as much as I love to hate the way Penelope makes their relationship complicated, it would be sort of dry if she didn't love. Love stories aren't interesting unless their is a conflict...

message 5: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) wow, this group really needs help... anyhow i looooooove Elizabeth and Will and Elizabeth and Teddy. I love Teddy!

message 6: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 19 comments Diana and Henry all the way <3 I also really like Elizabeth and Teddy. I haven't read Splendor, but in Envy I felt horrible for him. =/

message 7: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Splendor is an awesome ending. Not the one I would've chosen for them but still great.

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 19 comments SPOILER FOR SPLENDOR

I heard that Di&Henry didn't have their happily ever after which has me sort of putting of Splendor.

message 9: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) SPOILER FOR SPLENDOR

not exactly... Di does have a happy ending though

message 10: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 19 comments SPOILER FOR SPLENDOR

doesn't she go traveling? I don't want details, because I don't like spoiling the story, but I'm just wondering about that. IMO the perfect happy ending for Di is to end up with Henry and vice versa.

message 11: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) SPOILER FOR SPLENDOR

yes

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) I was depressed at the end of splendor i mean it technically was a happy ending but it wasnt what i wanted

I love diana and henry

message 13: by Elysse (last edited Jul 30, 2010 10:27AM) (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) I still do but not as much as in the beginning

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana and Henry hands down.