ultimatestyle discussion

Makeover Madness > longer lashes

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meher (last edited Aug 28, 2009 12:45AM) (new)

Meher | 24 comments Mod
use clear mascara on your eyelashes to frame your eyes and help make your lashes look long .[image error]

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool I did not know there was clear mascara. Hi I am Meghan! I am 15 and love to wear makeup.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

the only time i put on tons i put on makeup was at my aunts wedding 2 weeks ago and my aunt had this awesome mascara that make ur lashes look great

message 4: by Manahil (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:55AM) (new)

Manahil | 27 comments u r my sister meghan i love to put make-up although i am 12 and my mom does not allow i do put itwhile playing ,and dont like to wear it outside but i do wear lipgloss and i have soo much make-up that i have to find a bigger cupboared to put it

message 5: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (thellenator) | 43 comments there's clear mascara!!

message 6: by Nawal (new)

Nawal  ghaziani (nawal_3life) | 7 comments cool tip since i dont put much make up except mascara and lipp gloss....and manahil u r soooo right about u being a make up FREAK ...literally

message 7: by Bella (new)

Bella Cummings | 4 comments A good kind of mascara is the vibrating kind. there is the maybelline vibrating mascara or you could go with the more expensive lancome vibrating masscara but either way both of them work very well.

message 8: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (thellenator) | 43 comments vibrating mascara????

message 9: by Bella (new)

Bella Cummings | 4 comments Yeah

message 10: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (thellenator) | 43 comments i was always kind of wary with that stuff.
because it's hard enough not to poke yourself in the eye...but then a vibrating BRUSH!!! that wasn't going to go over well.