ultimatestyle discussion

facts > face facts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Meher (last edited Aug 28, 2009 12:38AM) (new)

Meher | 24 comments Mod
1-use a gentle cleansing lotion or wipes to keep your skin beautiful and clean.

2-remove any left over cleanser or extra oil on your skin with a toner.

3-moisturize your face night and day to keep it looking and and feeling soft and silky.[image error]

message 2: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments HAHAH, thanks!!!!!!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) LOL!!! what do you do if you have lots of acne on your face?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2009 09:53AM) (new)

Toothpaste works really well. I found that since I have really sensitive skin I just use the Colgate sensitive toothpaste. All you do is dab a bit on the zits at night and sleep with it and wash it off in the morning. I dries them out.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Really?!?! toothpaste wow! cuz i sleep with my face covered in my blanket so... LOL! but i have soo much that it would be weird right..??

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ok i just did it and it better work!!! LOL!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

you are supposed to do it at night at sleep with with it.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) i know i am! its night here! i cant sleep though and i have it on!!

message 9: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Lol...Hmm..you have to tell me how that works out!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) of course but i think its not working

message 11: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Lol..Hmm.........Interesting...I wanna see you..TOOTH PASTE ON YOUR FACE...haha...In Dubai Huneeya put yogurt on her face for her sunburn!

message 12: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments *aigh*..I FORGET SHE IS IN BAHRAIN NOW!D:

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) haha!! wow well u cant actually see it... feel it yeah!!!!

message 14: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Hhah, You can SEE the yogurt...and *shudders*..what a sight it was....

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ahah!! bye!

message 16: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 27 comments lol.... toothpaste i have to try. and you r right about the yogurt maryam,my cousin who was about get engaged had lots of zits and pimples like 2-3 months ago so my grand mother suggested that she should mix yogurt and tmrick pwder so it gets off .....(haldi in urdu)

message 17: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Rubiyah said the toothpaste didnt work...THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT RUBY?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) yeah!!!! OMG!! schoolw was awesome :) i missed my friends!!

message 19: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Lol, I know what you mean!I did too!!Haha, Deniss?????

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) What?? what deniss?

message 21: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Umm.Isn't that your friend??LOL

message 22: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (last edited Aug 30, 2009 06:29AM) (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) oh!! Denisse!! yeah! shes not my only friend but shes the really good one i sat with her mostly and we went to the library at lunch+break cuz she didnt wanna eat much!! and its pronounced den-ee-say

message 23: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Ok ok..AND DUH YOU HAVE MORE FRIENDS!!I WOULD BE LIKE...WHOA!!If you didn't..Honestly..RUBY

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Lol!! ok!!! i love our library!!! i go there every day at school!!!!!

message 25: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments *sigh*..are you rubbing it in my face how bad our one is??*pouts*

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) umm.. im sure that has changed and i dont remember that one.. but i am anyway!!!! the books are amazin!!!!!!! they got like 1000 new books they said literally!!!

message 27: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments OUR LIBRARY HAS NO BOOKS OF MY INTEREST WHATSOEVER!!!!ahhh....I mean.......SERIOUSLY!!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) LOL!! too bad...LOL!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby the toothpaste does not always work the first time it did not start working on me until like the 3rd time i tried.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) oh ok... LOL!! ill try it tomo

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't be shocked if it does not work it is in old remedy.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) oh!! ok i wont!

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2009 05:21PM) (new)

Also I forgot to say you should put on a moisturizer after you wash it off. I find Aloe Vera Gel works really well.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) oh.. dont have it so....

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Its okay just do the toothpaste. You might break out a little more though.

message 37: by Meher (new)

Meher | 24 comments Mod
helloooooo can we stay to the topic and not go to the freind column

message 38: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Well...They actually are to the topic RIGHT NOW!Before me and Rubiyah weren't sorry!
But right now they are talking about Why the Toothpate DIDN'T work....And it was for Acne..or whatever..It is a kind of tip for you skin....Am I making Sense?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Yea... sorry!!

message 40: by Meher (new)

Meher | 24 comments Mod
any of u have pimples let me know

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I am assuming most of our teenagers or close to it so most of us probably have Acne Meher.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Ruby check out the acne topic

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Yeah i did!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Okey Dokey

message 47: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 27 comments hey meghan do u want to be the moderator ,meher is asking (the moderator)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I would love to be a mod.

message 50: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 46 comments Hahha, Yeah Cool

« previous 1