fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Vampires > Vampire academy->Blood Promise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildcherry) I noticed there was no topic with these books. I love them. I just finished Blood Promise today and loved it! Has any one else read these books?

message 2: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments OMFG, Im reading it NOW :D

Do they get togetheir at the end, or is the end sad?

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) Do you really think we're going to spoil it for you. *wink*

I liked the ending. Of course it leaves you wanting more too.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildcherry) it's just amazing books...there is some sappy parts but just wait until the end of the book and you take a big *GASP*

message 5: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am getting book 2, 3 and 4 for my birthday cant wait

message 6: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) I really want to read it. My b-day was a month ago so I didn't get to get it then but I'm definetly getting it cuz these books are sooo good!

message 7: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (dimitri) | 4 comments omfg i loved this book it is my fav so far for sure why do we have to wait till next year for Spirit Bound (sigh) I loved the ending esp when she gets the letter from you know who wink wink I could not help smiling and Abe omg

message 8: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 96 comments It was AMAZING.

message 9: by Trish (new)

Trish (boxiedoxie) Hi all. I have loved each and every book in this series, so far. My heart dropped at the end of shadow kiss so I'm really excited to get on with the story. I bought Blood Promise the 2nd day after it was released. I am almost done with my current read and will get right back into the suspense and drama of this series again.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) WildCherry wrote: "I noticed there was no topic with these books. I love them. I just finished Blood Promise today and loved it! Has any one else read these books?"

just finshed frostbit over the weekend, will be getting to shadow kissed after I finish reading J.R. Wards Lover Avenged.

message 11: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (dimitri) | 4 comments Well a little bit of the subject I am going to watch them film Narnia 3 The voyage of the Dawn Treader and if by chance I get to meet Ben Barnes (King Caspian) sigh I am going to say if there is ever a Vampire Academy movie made pls pls pls play Dimitri Belikov lol what do you'all reckon.... message me if you agree that he is only one who can play Dimitri I am so excited to see this movie been filmed trust me we never get any big movies like this down here so yeah bout time... will update you all next week if you are interested

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) Carrie wrote: "Do you really think we're going to spoil it for you. *wink*

I liked the ending. Of course it leaves you wanting more too. "

so there's going to be another book?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooooooh yaa. 2 more actually. rite?

message 15: by Trish (last edited Sep 04, 2009 12:10PM) (new)

Trish (boxiedoxie) I just got done with Blood Promise and WOW!! From this book I have learned not to start a series unless all of the books are out. I Hate waiting! I kind of liked the way Shadow Kissed made my heart drop and now Blood Promise has made it shoot up again. It's not good on the heart, but oh well.

Next one is Spirit Bound and after that is it just has Vampire Academy 6. I don't know if I can stand the wait........but I will.

ƙămįƞāŕı« (hellokaty) I bought da book but i dnt want to read it! ill prob hav to wait lyk a year to read da next one!!! I LOVE DIMITRI!!!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) I am sad just got done reading Shadow Kiss and I am sad that Dimitri is a strugoi very sad. Very sad indeed....can't wait to read blood promise which I just my start tomorrow...um well today since it's like 2 in the morning here.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) WildCherry wrote: "I noticed there was no topic with these books. I love them. I just finished Blood Promise today and loved it! Has any one else read these books?"

Does it pick up, because Shadow Kiss left me Sad!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) Trish wrote: "I just got done with Blood Promise and WOW!! From this book I have learned not to start a series unless all of the books are out. I Hate waiting! I kind of liked the way Shadow Kissed made my heart..."

LOL when does Spirit bound come out?

message 20: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) Sam wrote:"LOL when does Spirit bound come out?"

9 months!

message 22: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) Now see what's not fair is that cuz I saw this book at the store and I BEGGEDBEGGEDBEGGED my mom to let me get it but she didn't and now I'm sad cuz I can't read it. Maybe in 2 more weeks.

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i got frost bite and blood promise yesterday but am still waiting for shadow kissed its taking ages : (

message 24: by Trish (new)

Trish (boxiedoxie) Samantha,

Goodreads has it releasing April 20, 2010. 3 days after my birthday!

They also have number 6 releasing December 2010.

message 25: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 1 comments Nicola wrote: "omfg i loved this book it is my fav so far for sure why do we have to wait till next year for Spirit Bound (sigh) I loved the ending esp when she gets the letter from you know who wink wink I could..."

ya that really wasnt needed...but i so can not wait for Spirit Bound it should be sooo good!

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildcherry) I just wonder if Rose is really going to be able to kill you know who again?! I mean she had a hard time with it the first time so imagine what it's going to be like the second time. I like Dimitri but I don't like that he is on the dark side now wanting a lot of power. He was such a nice guy and they turned him. I think Rose should give Adrian a chance!! But for now I have to sit and wait for Spirit Bound to come out!

message 27: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I know! I was kinda bored with the whole thing though. It felt like Richelle Mead could have left that all out except for some important details.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) I wonder what is going to happen between Adrian and Rose?

message 29: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I don't know, but I hope something. Someow I liked him so much more in this book.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) ME too I want something to happen between them, while she is searching for the possible cure.

message 31: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I think something will. But I think Adrian will try to save Dimitri...and the results won't be good for him. I mean, with the spirit ring and all?

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) aww now that would be a bittersweet ending of sorts.

message 33: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments I know, somehow those are my favorite books though. I love books that make me want to cry and slam the book down.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) yeah the ones where one minute you want to smack the crap out of someone, then your awww, and then crying like a baby, and then sitting there in intense action scene.

message 35: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Lol, yes those are the best. :)

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) Yes! Yes they are!

message 37: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments Have you read I Heart You, You Haunt Me? That made me cry. It's one of my favorite books.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) no I havent but I will check into it.

message 39: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 131 comments You should, it's by Lisa Schroeder and its written in verse(the only thing that kinda bugged me). But it's really good. :)

message 41: by Mahogany (new)

Mahogany (MahoganyMiller) | 2 comments the next one is call sirit bond i think it is going to be so great

message 42: by Daiane (new)

Daiane | 19 comments I love this series and OMG Dimitri is just Yummy :) i cant wait for Spirit Bound. My heart was going crazy towards the end of blood promises I just could take anymore but now I have hope :) for Dimitri and Roza to have a happy ending :)

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have not read much of shadow kiss yet but i know what happens to dimitri and i cant help think that his character will be more interesting when he is bad lol

message 44: by Daiane (last edited Oct 21, 2009 03:42PM) (new)

Daiane | 19 comments ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i have not read much of shadow kiss yet but i know what happens to dimitri and i cant help think that his character will be more interesting when he is bad lol"

Hi, Katie I think you have a thing for bad boys lol

message 45: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Daiane wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i have not read much of shadow kiss yet but i know what happens to dimitri and i cant help think that his character will be more interesting when he is bad lol"

Hi, Katie I thi..."

i dont know i like some of the good guys too but actually in real life i tend to love the bad boys lol

message 46: by Daiane (new)

Daiane | 19 comments I feel you Katie lol been there ....

message 47: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) anyone ordered Spirit Bound? what do you think is going to happen in the last two books?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't read Spirit Bound yet.Can't wait to.Anyway,the author left off about the note that Rose got from....god what is his name?

message 50: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 61 comments Oh your in for a suprise when you read Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead , i read it and well cant wait for the next book, the only thing i can say for those that want Rose to save Dimitri and be happy, well im still hoping for the happy moment for that but for the moment the author really leaves you on your edge , and not a good edge im still very upset and shocked of the last half of the book

« previous 1