Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Extras & Just for fun > Casting the characters

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
So, let's say that we could actually choose the actors for the movie; which hot and sexy actor would you choose for this characters?

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 19 comments Are there actors sexy enough to play these guys? I'll have to think on that one, Vale.

message 3: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 16 comments I don't like movies made from books like these. No actor could do any of these characters justice. So I will have to vote no for the movie.

message 4: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Aug 27, 2009 03:20PM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
haha. Yeah maybe that's right. I mean the actors sound so sexy and awesome that if you give them the wrong faces it could be very bad. But I'm sure there are boys hot enough. We just have to find them.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments I think no name actors would be good. and of course we will have to judge them. Only the hottest men need apply :)

message 6: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Jan 11, 2010 07:37AM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I have the perfect actor to play Eidolon (1st book)
This would be a perfect,sexy doctor.

[image error]

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments lol he could be a good E. I think he is more funny then seductive though ...lol

message 8: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
mmm, I don't know. I saw this picture and it really made me remember E. Don't tell me you don't see a sexy doctor in there.. haha.

Though I really would like to see some others showing me other actors ... what do you think ladies? there mut be somebody good enought!

message 9: by Teri (new)

Teri (terifili) | 3 comments It's Rhage

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments Tm wrote: "It's Rhage"

haha

ill have to do some reserch

message 11: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 16 comments I don't like that actor at all.. ick.

See this is why I know a movie would be bad. They would choose some hot guy that most women like.. that I wouldn't and it would ruin it for me =(

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments i still like the no name actor to play the guys

message 13: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) I am having a hard time picturing who I could see as these men. They are perfect in my mind I just don't know if anyone could compare to that

message 14: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Burley | 4 comments Lauren wrote: "i still like the no name actor to play the guys"

I'd have to agree with the no name actor. It would just make it more relate able to me. It would be hard to find actors to fill these characters shoes.

Most of the time they never make movies pertaining to awesome series but always pick the crappy ones? Why? I'll never figure that one out!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I don`t care for PNR movies either,they just don`t look very good on the screen to me,my head does a much better job of making these books come to life.
No fair Vale,I was going to say no actor is good enough either, and then I come upon Matthew-that is Matthew isn`t it?-anyway could that chick behind him possibly be Tayla?(LOL)

message 16: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Burley | 4 comments Kathy Anne wrote: "I don`t care for PNR movies either,they just don`t look very good on the screen to me,my head does a much better job of making these books come to life.
No fair Vale,I was going to say no actor is..."

Nah Tayla has red hair.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes it bothers me how they do movies on books I always get dissapointed =(

message 18: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I know sometimes they do bad movies about amazing books but at least it's awesome to see actors play heroes.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I guess but it's still dissapointing Like I read Dear John and the book was good and then I saw the movie and I was like okay nothing like the book

message 20: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) really Cynthia
I was so mad at the book I like my HEA. That is why I can not read any Nicholas Sparks. My babysitter want to go and watch the moive. I just don't know how I feel about that.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Well the book gets you mad at the end yes I agree but the actual story was real good Nicholas Sparks write real good tragic stories I usually like HEA but it doesn't take away that the story was really well written but then you look at the movie and it's so diffrent thats what gets me upset when it's not true to the book

message 22: by Isalys (new)

Isalys (slimmy415) I can't think of anyone that fits the profile exactly right. I'd rather see no-name newcomers...someone fresh that will completely take us by storm =)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

oHH YES i AGREE ISA because I don't see anyone good enough

message 24: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 14 comments Nope - no one good enough to play these guys. Let's just leave the fantasy in our heads - cause you know if it ever hits the big screen it's going to be a holy mess.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree they never do the books justice

message 26: by Maricela (new)

Maricela Moncada | 1 comments william levy will play a good conell.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

William Levy is good looking but I see him to spanish novella for these books

message 28: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Mar 23, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
mmmm not my kind of man, LOL. He looks kinda girly for me. I kinda don't like my men blondes...

message 29: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) I would have to agree with you Vale. I like my men with dark hair...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I like the dark hair also

Samantha **ParaNormal Romance Party** (TheParaNormalRomanceParty) | 2 comments I made a video for the demonica series...It was hard to find the right models but I tried!!
ENJOY!!!XD
http://youtu.be/VXm4txid6d4?hd=1

message 32: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 14 comments Samantha wrote: "I made a video for the demonica series...It was hard to find the right models but I tried!!
ENJOY!!!XD
http://youtu.be/VXm4txid6d4?hd=1"

Nice Video! My faves are E and Tayla and Kynan and Gem. Good job!