Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

Lost Lit List Challenges > Frannie (BIGGEST Lost Fan ever) Lost Lit List

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran (new)

Fran | 10 comments Ok, so here they are, the only ones I've read so far, and some of these I read so long ago I dont even remember what they were about, lol. I agree it will be fun reading them again through "Lost glasses" though!

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret - decades ago

Holy Bible - Never finished it and probably never will, but I still read it occassionaly :)

The Dark Tower An All-time favorite

Heart of Darkness - I remember I liked this one but no details

Left Behind just read this one - was pretty good

Lord of the Flies - to-read soon
The Mysterious Island - to-read soon

The Outsiders - decades ago

Perfume - dont know if this is the same as the movie- but the movie sucked big time!!!! So I think I'll skip the book

The Shining - An All-Time Favorite
The Stand - An All-Time Favorite

Watership Down - to-read soon
A Wrinkle in Time - to-read soon
Everything That Rises Must Converge - to-read soon

message 2: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Oh yes, rereading them with "Lost glasses" adds a whole new level to old favorites :)

message 3: by Fran (new)

Fran | 10 comments Hey I just watched the season 3 premiere the other night (it gave me chills) and I didnt catch the book they were reading at the book club, but I seem to remember it was a Stephen King book. Does anybody know which one it was?

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Book_...

According to Lostpedia, the book you saw was Carrie by SK. It's Juliet's favorite book....

message 5: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

btw, that was a great season opener, wasnt it?

message 6: by Rauf (new)

Rauf Yeah it is Carrie. A major Lost fan would know and remember it, Fran :P

message 7: by Fran (new)

Fran | 10 comments LOL WHRauf. Yeah, I should remebered but I have too much on my mind these days!! At least I remembered it was SK :). Thanks for the replies guys and yes it was an awesome opener, Im rewatching all the episodes with my daughter because she just stared watching in season 5. So its a fantastic mother daughter night and I LOVE watching her reactions

message 8: by JSou (new)

JSou You're so funny, Rauf! Me & my oldest daughter are on a re-watching kick now too, Fran! We're only up to the middle of season 2, but it's a blast watching them again and trying to catch things we might have missed before.

message 9: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (last edited Sep 15, 2009 08:25AM) (new)

I loaned out my 1st season to my boss, who has only seen one or two episodes total. I had to try to get him hooked!!

message 10: by JSou (new)

JSou Oh, he'll be hooked, I'm sure. That's how I got my mom and my aunt addicted to the show. Which reminds me, I need to get my season 4 back from my aunt...

message 11: by Rauf (new)

Rauf Why thank you Jessica :D

I only have 1 friend that is totally hooked with LOST.
My other friends don't like it because they don't like to remember every little detail in this show. And we all love it because we can't get enough of those little details, aren't we? :D