I cannot think of a good name, so this is the name discussion

music > fav band, singer, instrument, whatever

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 438 comments Mod
So this is about what kind of music you like whether it be, pop, rock, alternative, classical, country, ect.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (ilovejustinbieber) | 31 comments i like pop

message 3: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

i like anything besides country, country just gets on my nerves

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana | 2 comments I play the harp and I love pretty much any type of music

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Musicals!!!

And I also like classical.

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i like alternitive rock....like Blink 182, Green Day, Sum 41, Everclear, Finger Eleven, Foo Fighters....

message 7: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Musicals!!!

And I also like classical."

what musicals are your favourtie?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments My Top 5:
-Les Miserables
-Sweeney Todd
-Elisabeth (the one I'm writing a story on)
-Rebecca (based on an AWESOME book)
-Into the Woods

I also really, really like Tanz der Vampire, Chicago. Company is good too, and I plan of watching Phantom of the Opera soon. It seems like something I would like.

message 9: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (last edited Aug 27, 2009 12:01PM) (new)

I LOVE sweeny todd. In december my family and I, when we go to europe are going to see Les Miserables, and I think you will like the Phantom of the Opera, its really good.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Juliet wrote: "I LOVE sweeny todd. In december my family in I when we go to europe are going to see Les Miserables, and I think you will like the Phantom of the Opera, its really good. "

You're going to see Les Mis in Europe?! You are so lucky!

message 11: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

Our whole family rarly goes on vacation, so my parents just wanted to do something big before college, this is our first vacation in like umm... 7 years.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Cool, my family hasn't gone on vacation for a while either...maybe they'll do that for me! That would be awesome, but unfortunately, I'm the only in one in my family who wants to go to Europe. Oh well, that's what college is for (I plan on studying abroad a lot).

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn cooly-o...

message 14: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

yeh, i want to go to as many different places as possible.

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn yeah same here. (btw, in a few years, my parents might let me be an exchange studentin like, Europe!))

message 16: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

thats so awesome! A couple years ago we hosted an exchange student from Russia, it was kinda wierd but also really cool.

message 17: by Jenn (new)

Jenn sweet!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments I'd love to be an exchange student! Like I said, I want to do a lot of studying abroad in college. I definately want to go to Spain, and I'd also like to go to either the Netherlands, Germany, or Austria.

message 19: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i kinda want to go to like Sweden, or Finland...it supposed to be really nice there

message 20: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

i would love to go to New Zealand event though thats really far away...

message 21: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments i live in france so i can go to this dance program they only offer in paris, its very strange being so far away from home.

message 22: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

you live in france!?! So cool! im a dancer too but you sound pretty decdicated.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments That is so cool that you live in France!

message 24: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments thanx :D

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments So, what music do you like, Gisele?

message 26: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments i like, musicals, operas(i know im one of the four people on the planet that actually likes operas), classical, alternative anything, not so big on pop and rap.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments What musicals do you like?

What operas are? I love music in foreign languages and know that a lot of operas are in foreign languages, and I'm interested in checking some out.

I know what you mean about pop and rap. Ugh. I'm not big on rock, either, although I like rock musicals for some reason. :D

I love classical music! That used to be the only music that I liked. My favorite is Pachabel's Canon.

message 28: by Gisele (last edited Aug 27, 2009 01:59PM) (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments musicals hmm so many to choose from, Rent, Across the universe, Les Mis, Wicked, Elisabeth(love your picture btw), Mary Poppins

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments You know Elisabeth!! No one here (the US) knows about Elisabeth. It's really annoying. I'm hoping that Rebecca does insanely well when it comes over to Broadway this spring, and that people look into other stuff that Michael Kunze has done--more specifically, Elisabeth.

I like Rent, but it's not one of my favorite, I haven't seen Across the Universe yet, Les Mis is one of my absolute favorite musicals, and I really like Mary Poppins.

I posted my favorites in comment 8, and thanks about the picture. :)

message 30: by Christa (is on top of the world!) (last edited Aug 28, 2009 09:55AM) (new)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) My favorite band is Linkin Park, and my favorite single artist is Natasha Bettingfeild(sp), I listen to a wide variety of music!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i looove the soundtrack 2 sweeney todd (the burton 1, not the england 1) and the beatles.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Caitlyn wrote: "i looove the soundtrack 2 sweeney todd (the burton 1, not the england 1) and the beatles."

There's an English cast recording?! *goes to check cast album collector's website*

I know that there's an original Broadway, and a revival Broadway recording, but I've never heard of an English one.

message 33: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (last edited Aug 28, 2009 02:43PM) (new)

Well there is a couple tv movies made of sweeney todd in britian a couple years ago, my friend was trying to rent sweeney todd with depp, but she accidently rented one with some other dude, im not sure what version that is but there must be a couple.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Are you sure you're not thinking of one of the Broadway ones?

In the OBCR, Mrs. Lovett is played by the same woman who was Mrs. Potts in the Beauty and the Beast.

In th RBCR, they don't have many intruments playing at the same time because the actors play the instruments while singing.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

tim saw it in england like a million yrs ago and luvved it. idk. i like the 1 with depp, th@ 1. theres not any backup singrs. i luv it.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Juliet wrote: "Well there is a couple tv movies made of sweeney todd in britian a couple years ago, my friend was trying to rent sweeney todd with depp, but she accidently rented one with some other dude, im not ..."

I know that there are two other versions of the musical available besides the Tim Burton movie. There's the one of the 1982 tour, and there's a 2001 concert that are both available on DVD. And then there's a TV movie that has the story, but without the music. The thought of Sweeney Todd with no music makes me sad...I mean, imagine Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett planning cannibalism without really bad puns!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha. i hav the depp 1 on dvd. i no all the songs ;)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments So do I! To both parts of that comment. My brother gets mad at me when I try to sing along. :D

message 39: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

my parents give me annoyed looks when i try to sing along, lol

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments I get annoyed when my brother tries to sing along, too, though, so that's a bit hypocritical. But he doesn't actually know the songs! Like when he tries to sing to "Poor Thing", he mumbles every thing except for when the actual line is "poor thing"! It's annoying!

message 41: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

i know, i hate when people do that, if you dont know the words dont sing it.

message 42: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments piano (fav instrument)
i like any rock or pop or some slow music

message 43: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

im learning how to play the piano, but its not going to well.

message 44: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments oh
well just remember theres no h on the key board!
lolz
yah
im now taking private lessons!

message 45: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments but i don't know why u would care
lolz

message 46: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments hey join me on the
Chats!!!!
group!!!!
plz

message 47: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

wait, whats it called just Chats groups.

message 48: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments
chats!!!
your a member!

message 49: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Juliet wrote: "i like anything besides country, country just gets on my nerves"

What's wrong with country?

message 50: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

oh yah. wow im an idiot
lol

« previous 1

I cannot think of a good name, so this is the name

unread topics | mark unread