ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Hawaii Vacation Roleplay > Hawaii Vacation RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,012 (1012 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((*wears a grass skirt and dances*OH SORRY!*blushes suddenly* HAVE FUN))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((haha! NO!!!!! not hawaii!! please!!!!! Maybe even KArachi!! LOL! we did hawaii!!))

message 3: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((Omg.....RUBIYAH!!!*sigh*You are SERIOUSLY impossible!!))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((FINE FINE!!!))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Cassie stepped out of the plane with her identcal twin sister, Hallie.
"Hal, we're in HAWAII!!" Cass screamed.

"YEah!!!!!" Hal said they were both excited. they were getting summer jobs here. and wanted to meet new ppl.

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris ran into the surf shop. ((Can someone think of a name for it????)) "You're late, not like its a surprise, got put on your uniform." the manager sighed. Cris nodded and put on the shirt.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((no!!))

The twins got there hotel suite and ran to where they were supposedto work in a surf shopby the beach.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lake went to a surf shop to see what they had.

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "I want you to train the new trainies." "What! Why are they coming to this one? Not the five other Surf shops the boss owns?" "Because the others are packed and the only people here are you, me and Milo, but he hasnt come in weeks."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?" Lake said at the counter.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) the twins looked at eachother confused.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((ok!!))

Cass looked over at him anf smiled "may i help you?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((hey!!))

Cass smiled wider. "this is my first day but i think i can help" she said looking through the boards and then asked "wait, have you ever surfed before? i am a surfing trainer so if you need help?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((yeah! no need to worry!))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "oh! then i know just the right one for you.." she said picking out a sea green one with blue stripes.
"here you go, you like it?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) She laughed at his reaction and went over to the counter. "will you like to buy it or rent?" she asked smiling.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "oh. its Cassie. call me cass. and that" she said pinting to her sister. "is Hallie,Hal, and it is her shift in a moment and ill be hitting the beach!" se said dreamily. "oh that would be $50 sir, and by thhe way whats your name?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) " Me too! uh.. Thankyou and have a good day sir!" she said. "Hallie! your shift, im gone now!" she called to her sister. "hey can i join you Ray?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) cassie smiled and went to put on her surfing suit and got her surf board."lets go!"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) They went to the beach and got into the water.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "well yeah! i took classes in Canada!" she said smiling " and i thought the best way to do it was come to Hawaii!"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((hah!! ok!!!!!))
they had fun surfing until they were tired.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) cassie sat down beside him watching the birds.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) she odded in agreement. "it sure is" she said getting up." uh.. well i better get going to work! guess its my shift again!thanks Ray! see ya!"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "umm sure! bye!" with that she walked to the store where Hal was waiting."tomorrow is our day off we can have fun together! ok?"
hallie smiled and sa down.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) The next day Cassie woke up early, waking up Hallie for their big day!!!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) They walked to the beach getting all these things: 2 surf boards, 2 towels, a large umbrella, sunscreen, magazines, their bikinis and surfing suits.
They were so excited when they got there cuz the waves were good.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Cassie saw him and waved, "who is that?" Hallie asked. "oh hes my new friend! Ray is his name." she said to Hallie whi was right beside her.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "i bet he cant tell us apart!" Hallie whispered, giggling.

they walked over to him. "hey!" cass said smiling.
"Hi!" Hallie said looking like hre sisters clone.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "lets surf now" Hallie said imptiently.
"now hallie in a minute. you coming Ray?" she asked.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) They went and surfed until hte sun came down. "lets all go get some dinner!" Cass said

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "aww! i was gonna say that!" she said smiling "but thats ok!"

((LOL!! i seriously was! but thats ok!))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((hey! i dont know any in hawai! LOL!!!!))

"umm.. how bout... the Cafe down the street?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "yeah lets go" hallie said.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) cassie sat down next to Ray and Hallie in front of them.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "i do of course!" Hallie said laughing.
"but i look better Hal!" Cass, her identical twin sister said.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((the internet wont work good!!!))

"thabkyou" they said at the same time.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lake finished practicing at the beach and was really hungry so she walked down to the cafe.

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris looked at what happened and nodded, 'Hm, guess i dont need to train anyway, but since the manager is gone...' She smiled and grabbed her yellow and blue surfboard.

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments It was about sunset and she sighed, 'Yes! It's sunset! The best time for surfing.' She caught a wave and looked at the beach in aw of how beautiful it was at that time.

message 41: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments When she felt the wave start to die down she swam toward shore and shook her hair out.

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She looked around and saw a guy there, 'Wasn't that the guy that came into the shack? Oh, well, if he was he wasnt my customer.' She ran home.

message 43: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She went in and was welcomed by a silence, "Wha- Why is it so quie-" she stopped and sighed, 'Mom and Dad are gone, and little bro.' She looked up. "Why was i so stupid! I could be with them right now!!" She fell to the floor and started crying. ((ok, how about that???))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((huh..?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) ((haha! lets go to where we were..?))

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((ok... she went home and her parents and little brother are gone... it has something to do with her past, youll find out...))

message 47: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Ruby you doing to do it or what??))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Cass saw him." hey Ray!"

message 49: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She looked at her watch and noticed that twenty minutes had gone by. She got up and looked around.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) "whats up?" she asked not knowing what to say.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21