Maximum Ride! discussion

FANG > NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT FANG!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 482 (482 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Morgan | 1 comments Im new to this group and sadly i have been told a rumor of the next book Fang a maximum ride novel the rumor is that fangs expiration date shows up and he ends up DYING!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it cant be true can it? please say it isnt true!!!!

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
That's what the prophecy thingy said, but that could mean anything!

Couldn't it? o.e

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think it will happen!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He's going to live for this book! I'm sure he will get an expiration date first, but he won't die in this book.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

IF FANG DIES, JAMES PATTERSON DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, all the angry fangirls(me included) will chase him with flaming pitchforks until he re-writes the book.

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie No. No. No. *hyperventlates*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

the fangirl thing inculed me. fang WILL NOT DIE!!!!! You hear me James Patterson?!?!?!?!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

~Cries in dark little corner near Fang shrine. Looks at his pic and my heart stops beating.~
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't die Fang!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) *sigh* As much as I love the whole flock... If I had to kill one off, it'd be Fang... But I think I'd be having the problems you guys are if it were Ig...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

honestly, ((dont kill me!)) out of all the flock, i think Max should die, even if she is the main charictor. Or ((PLEASE DONT KILL ME I LOVE HIM!!!)) fang.

message 15: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Noone should rag on your opinions, if they do, just ignore 'em, they'll have to deal with my FURY. XD and cool. It's good when a main character dies in my opinion, lots of changes need to be made when it happens, epic! ^^

message 16: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
ブリーチnFMA_fanatic_extrordinaire wrote: "*sigh* As much as I love the whole flock... If I had to kill one off, it'd be Fang... But I think I'd be having the problems you guys are if it were Ig..."

But then there'd be no more Fax! If I had to kill one off, probably Angel. She just freaks me out.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i think max should go first, then gasman

message 18: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Swiftfire wrote: "ブリーチnFMA_fanatic_extrordinaire wrote: "*sigh* As much as I love the whole flock... If I had to kill one off, it'd be Fang... But I think I'd be having the problems you guys are if it were Ig..."

..."

Ok, so, respect your opinion, ok, and lol! XD she is a bit creepy.
***SPOILER ALERT***

"No Max, we can breathe underwater!! Seriously!!"

***SPOILER OVER***

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Gasman could die

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

*sighs* Im not going to say anything else.........

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Angel 2. She's a really freaky little girl

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

sooooo? shes still a little 6 year old! oh, yeah, i was gonna shut-up. sorry.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. I kno shes 6 but she is still fraky and really weird. I love every one else tho so I can't name any of them.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

hm.

message 25: by Joan (new)

Joan | 5 comments fang can't die... unless he's just going to come back to life later. :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

do you know whats bad? im getting to a point where i just dont care...................

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

wow..............

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

i know nothing of tact................lol.....................

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

message 31: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Ok I'm just going to go on my little spiel about Fang and dying and stuff. Here I go! *GIANT BREATH*

I don't think Fang is going to die because in that one other book... umm, the second book, I think??? Fang got the super-duper-ominous message and it was all "One among you is a traitor" or whatever, and then it turned out to be Angel, but then she wasn't really a traitor at all, you know? So I think it'll seem like Fang died for a while, and then he'll come back and everyone will be all "OMGOMGOMGOMG" and Max will kiss him and then everything will be all happy and whatever like before.

Okay, shutting up now.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I DO REMEMBER THAT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!! and I think someone should join the flock, and when he dies, they bring him back to life with healing powers!

message 33: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ☼☼☼Greek Vampire Pixie☼☼☼ ~Wal-Mart~ wrote: "I DO REMEMBER THAT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!! and I think someone should join the flock, and when he dies, they bring him back to life with healing powers!"

while I like the idea that'd make everything too easy for the flock... Nothing could really get them, and without a conflict, no books can be made o.e Then every Max Ride fan EVER shall die...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

if Fang dies, Max'll just end up killing herself.

message 35: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
basically.

message 36: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Yeah, pretty much.

message 37: by Tanglesky (new)

Tanglesky | 1168 comments O_O

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

uh huh

message 39: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

OLIVIA! You're alive!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

YES I AM! lolz

message 41: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

XD

message 42: by Zia (new)

Zia | 9 comments IF FANG DIES, I'M GONNA CRY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Goth Pixie (new)

Goth Pixie its not gonna happen

message 44: by Tanglesky (new)

Tanglesky | 1168 comments How do you know?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

i hope not!

message 46: by Tanglesky (new)

Tanglesky | 1168 comments I know!!!!! That would be bad!!! But epic!!! But bad!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

yes! VERY BAD!!!!!!

message 48: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ☠☠☠Greek Vampire Pixie☠☠☠~Wal-Mart~ wrote: "if Fang dies, Max'll just end up killing herself."

NO WAY!! She cares about the flock too much to leave them...

I told my Grama it might happen (She also loves Maximum Ride)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

This is what I think will happen.

Fang: *dies*
Max: NO!!!!!!!! FANG!!!!!!!!! *gets gun and shoots herself*

THE END!

message 50: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) :.( I'm glad you're not James Patterson...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10