The Dawn of Warriors(a warriors rp) ((GET ACTIVE PEOPLE!!!)) discussion

Other animals > Dog rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 544 (544 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 476 comments Mod
Roleplay!((When your not rping, use double parenthises))

message 2: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1121 comments Mod
Nikki looked at the sky and said " I love living on my own."

message 3: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover walked around the back yard

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki looked around for something to eat mabye she could steal something. She ran and jumped into another dogs yard ((Clovers yard)) and said " give me your fod ar I will tear you apart.

message 5: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "ok follow me" clover barked and led the way inside ((shes a young golden retriever))

message 6: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki followed and said " Where are you taking me"

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "inside where my food is" she barked and went through the dog flap and brought out a bowl full of food

message 8: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki followed slowly

message 9: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover placed the bowl of food in front of nikki and went back inside

message 10: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki ate rapidly and left a it for clover and went off to find a shady spot.

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover ate the rest and brought the bowl back inside

message 12: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki was bored she wanted to fight someone she jumped back in to Clovers feild

message 13: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover wAS SLLEPING IN HER HOUSE ((srry caps lock was on

message 14: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki went away niothing to do!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((What is this about?))

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

(its dog rp))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((cool!))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly, a white pikapoodle, padded over to the fence between her house and Clover's.

message 19: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki saw her through the fence and jumped into her fence and growled!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly yelped and cowered against the opposite side of the fence.

message 21: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

"I am starving" Nikki was a big german shepard mix" I want some food mabye a small dog"

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly shrieked! "Please go away!" she cowered below the german shepard.

message 23: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki looked at her and laughed "just give me some food and I wont hurt you" she said

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) "O.k." Dolly hurridly went to her food bowl and gave it to Nikki.
((sorry, gtg!))

message 25: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

((bibi))

message 26: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover woke up and walked around the house she was bored so she watched tv with the kids

message 27: by SpottiPup407 (new)

Sunset jumped into her house."I want some food!"she barked at her housefolk, pushing her empty food bowl away.

message 28: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover got hungry and got the kids to give her some food and a treat

message 29: by SpottiPup407 (new)

Sunset barked and the kids came over and put some canned dog food in her dish."This again?"she barked at them.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly heard some barking a few houses down. She wondered if maybe the neighboring dogs could help protect her from this mean german. Hurridly, Dolly scrambled underneath the bars and ran toward the barking.

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover ate her food than went into her back yard and jumped the fence to meet her freinds

message 32: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki was hungry again she jumpedinto Clovers yard.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly was just about to visit Clover when she heard Nikki come. She cowered next to the fence blending in with her white pelt.

message 34: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover saw dolly "come here dolly" she whispered she could see that dolly was scared ((gtg b back on 2morrow))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly walked nervously out. Her eyes darted from side to side expecting to see Nikki come charging in at any moment. Wanting to make a good impression, Dolly tried to walk boldly forward. "Hi Clover!" she barked, smiling at her friend.

message 36: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "hi dolly" clover barked back "what were you scared of??????" she asked

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) "Oh...nothing." replied Dolly in her most calm voice. She didn't want to reveal her scardness, afraid she would look weak. "I'm famished!" exclaimed Dolly. She had given all her food to Nikki. "Do you have any to spare?" she asked nervously.

message 38: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ya comme into my yard" clover said

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) "Thanks!" sighed Dolly gratefully. Clover was a great friend!

message 40: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) your welcome!!!!!" clover barked and jumped into her yard with dolly behind her and led dolly into her house through the HUGE dog door

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly gratefully some of the dog food, making sure to leave some for Clover. She licked her lips appreciatlivly commenting, "That was great! Thanks!"

message 42: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) your welcome" clover barked and ate the rest of the food "lets go for a walk!!!"

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) "Great!" barked Dolly excitedly. I hope we don't run into Nikki! she thought nervously.

message 44: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover led the way out of the yard ((gtg bibi))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((Bye!))
Dolly followed Clover, excited at walking outside her won fence.

message 46: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((back)) clover led the way to the park

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Dolly followed close behind.

message 48: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Nikki went out in the woods she cuaght a rabbit

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((Is Nikki like the bully of the place?))
Dolly pounded up when they reached the park. "Oh boy!" she cried out and ran to meet the other dogs.

message 50: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) clover ran after her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11