The Dawn of Warriors(a warriors rp) ((GET ACTIVE PEOPLE!!!)) discussion

Modern Roleplays > Starclan rp

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 476 comments Mod
Roleplay!((When your not rping, use double parenthises))

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp walked around the clearing

message 3: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 550 comments Mod
ONE MOON AGO...((I MADE THIS UP!!!))

Northwind pressed his nose against the cold white stone, and was whisked away to StarClan.

"Welcome Northwind."

Northwind looked around and saw the starry shapes of cats long dead fill the clearing.

He saw one cat come up to him, but he didn't knwo who it was. "With this life, I give you honor. Your Clan is no better and no less than any other Clan."

A second cat came up, his apprentice, killed in the recent battle with RiverClan. "With this life, I give you the gift of mentoring, and kindness. Know when to stop."

His third life came from his WindClan father. "With this life I give you justice. Judge all cats the same, half-Clan or no Clan."

He watched as his mother came next. "With this life I give you love, so that you may understand the bonds between some cats."

Hif fifth life came from a kit who had disappeared many moons ago. "With this life, I give you strength. This will help you keep going even when it seems impossible to go on."

His sixth life came from his mentor, Ashclaw. "With this life, I give you courage, so that you may always fight and defend your Clan with all your might."

His seventh life came from Skyfrost, his first love. "With this life I give you happiness, so that you may always be happy and confident, no matter who you are with or where you are."

His eighth life came from the old deputy, Greatstorm. "With this life, I give you hope. You will know how it works."

His last life came from Coldstar. "With this life I give you leadership, so that you will know when to fight and when to run."

"Northstar, Northstar!"

((BACK to the present now!!))

message 4: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart ((wow))

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((yeah...it took me ten minutes to type it.))

message 6: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡, Your a Mod now so you can help!-Snitch (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 257 comments Mod
((Cool.))

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((cool)) shadowwarp watched the cat called northwind now northstar becoe leader from the shadows

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Grimwhisper yawned.

message 9: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

Tahtipolya | 1344 comments Mod
Starwatcher sighed he had just died recently.

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp walked up to starwatcher "its ok she meowed i died recently to" she meowed

message 11: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Grimwhisper stretched and got up. He drank from the deep blue pool of water.

message 12: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

dinner/ icekit wrote: "shadowwarp walked up to starwatcher "its ok she meowed i died recently to" she meowed"

"Yes,but I just dont know why my brother would kill me...."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

*A long long time ago!*
Fiercepaw came and touched her nose with the stone.She felt a shiver run down her spine.What cat will speak to me?She thought.

message 14: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

Starwatcher senrt a message to his brother"Why did you kill me?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiercepaw opened her eyes.She found herself in the middle of a clearing."Hello?Hello?Anyone there?"

message 16: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

"BECAUSE!SO I could be LEADER!"

"*GASP!*"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiercepaw kept on calling out,"Anyone here?Who's there?"There was no reply.She started shrinking away.

message 18: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

"You shall go to Deathclan with are father!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Fircepaw sighed.What was she doing here?"Where am I?I remember last being at Moonstone!"

message 20: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

Starwatcher huffed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiercepaw sighed.She heard a cat walking up to her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Coldheart walked up to her."Greetings"

"Who are you?"

Coldheart licked her."There's no need to fear.I am Coldheart."

"What do you want?"

Coldheart changed the scene in StarClan.It was now blood red with cats fighting.

"What is this?"

"This is the future.Only you can stop it.The Walls of The Forest Will Run Red With Blood.Cats Will Battle For Lives.Coldness Will rule the Forest."

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Soccerdog816 wrote: "dinner/ icekit wrote: "shadowwarp walked up to starwatcher "its ok she meowed i died recently to" she meowed"

"Yes,but I just dont know why my brother would kill me....""

"your brother killed you!!!!" she hissed

message 24: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

"Yes,I just disscussed it with him,he wanted to be leader"

message 25: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Grimwhisper yawned.

Coldstar yawned and padded over to Coldheart, wondering what was going on.

message 26: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Soccerdog816 wrote: ""Yes,I just disscussed it with him,he wanted to be leader""

"what!!!!!" she hissed again "thats no reason to kill your own kin!!!!"

message 27: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

"But,He was a kit from Blackstreak,a demon cat,of course he would do a thing like that....."Starwatcher faded of

message 28: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp hissed

message 29: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

Starwatcher sighed.

message 30: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

Starwatcher got up and went over"You are at Starclan"

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp walked out of the shadows "you stay here" she meowed

message 32: by Tahtipolya, The Leader in the revamp! (new)

Starwatcher sat down

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp sighed "if you want to go back to and the ur family u can briarkit" she meowed "but dont go wandering out of camp again unti lyou can defend yourself!!!!!!!"

message 34: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "it doesnt usually work like that but we make an exeption for kits" shadowwarp explained as the kit started to fade away "you MUST!!!! remember never to go out in the forest unless you can defend yourself!!!!!!!" after she finishe talking briarkit faded away

message 35: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp sighed

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Seabreeze opened her eyes and found herself among stary cats. She smiled and stood up. Her joints didn't ache anymore.

message 37: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp watched seabreeze "welcome" she meowed and touched noses with her

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Seabreeze smiled at the cat and returned the nose-touch.

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) shadowwarp smiled back

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Seabreeze was grateful to be in Starclan, but worried about her apprentice, Swiftstream. He was a good learner, but very strong willed. She would have to keep an eye on him.

message 41: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Icetalon's eye flew open. She jumped to her paws. "Where the Dark Forest am I?"