The Dawn of Warriors(a warriors rp) ((GET ACTIVE PEOPLE!!!)) discussion

Modern Roleplays > Windclan rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,098 (1098 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 476 comments Mod
Roleplay!((When your not rping, use double parenthises))

message 2: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Hawkpaw stretched as he exited the apprentices den.

message 3: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart woke up from a long nap and walked around the clearing

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1121 comments Mod
Spottedpaw looked at Quickheart her mentor had just died and she needed a new one and the onltone left was Quickheart

message 5: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart walke up to spottedpaw "lets go get some battle treaining in" she meowed

message 6: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Hawkpaw watched Quickheart and spottedpaw talk.

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart lead the way out of camp

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 550 comments Mod
Crowhawk padded into camp with Eclipsedmoon following. "Hey, Hawkpaw, get something to eat and then we'll do some battle training." Crowhawk called to Hawkpaw.

Eclipsedmoon padded silently to the frsh-kill pile and picked up a rabbit.

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Spottedpaw looked for her mentor quickheart she wanted to go do battle traning

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart emerged from the warriors den and stretched

message 11: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

"so what will we do today" spottedpaw asked

message 12: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Sephiroth wrote: "Crowhawk padded into camp with Eclipsedmoon following. "Hey, Hawkpaw, get something to eat and then we'll do some battle training." Crowhawk called to Hawkpaw.

Hawkpaw nodded. Then trotted over to the fresh-kill pile.

message 13: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

((g2g I will be back in 30 min))

message 14: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Crowhawk nodded his head in response and waited by the entrance.

message 15: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Hawkpaw quickly finished and ran to where his mentor was waiting.

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Alright, let's go." He padded out of the camp and started walking toward the training place.

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Graystripe16 wrote: ""so what will we do today" spottedpaw asked"

i was thinkin we will do battle training this morning and do the dawn patrol tomorrow" she replied

message 18: by Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (last edited Sep 05, 2009 01:31PM) (new)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((so....someone just died? btw..i'm new!))

message 19: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡, Your a Mod now so you can help!-Snitch (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 257 comments Mod
((Me too..))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) (( 'ello!))
Goldenblossom got up and stretched. It was going to be a great morning!

message 21: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡, Your a Mod now so you can help!-Snitch (new)

((Hi!))Rosepetal stretched.

message 22: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡, Your a Mod now so you can help!-Snitch (new)

((I have to go soon.))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((O.k.))
Goldenblossom padded over to Rosepetal. ((nice name!)) "How are you this morning? I just can't wait to catch those mice!" exclaimed Goldenblossom.

message 24: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡, Your a Mod now so you can help!-Snitch (new)

"I'm fine." Rosepetal said. ((Thanks. I have to go, bye!))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ((See ya!))
Goldenblossom padded out into the moore. The wind felt good in Goldenblossom's fur as she charged up the slope in search of prey.

message 26: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Sephiroth wrote: ""Alright, let's go." He padded out of the camp and started walking toward the training place."

Hawkpaw followed Crowhawk.

message 27: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart sat down and waited for spottedpaw

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Goldenblossom got out of her den and stretched. Yesterday had been very hard with all the gathering of herbs and such. I needed an apprentice, thought Goldenblossom. And I'm not getting any younger!

message 29: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Crowhawk entered the training place and walked to the other side of the clearing.

message 30: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Halkpaw walk with him. " so what are you gonna teach me today?"

message 31: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((how many moons has hawkpaw been an apprentice?))

message 32: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart ((about three now))

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((kool))

message 34: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart ((yeah))

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Goldenblossom looked around camp. She was needed here, but she suddenly had the urge to hunt!

message 36: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart hissed in annoyance at how late spottedpaw was

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Goldenblossom bounded out of camp. I'll just go quickly, so they won't even know I'm gone. she told herself. Goldenblossom bounded away in search of rabbit.

message 38: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart spotted goldenblossem "do you know where spottedpaw is???" she asked

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Goldenblossom turned back saying, "No sorry! But while I'm out hunting, I'll keep my eyes peeled for him."

message 40: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Crowhawk looked at him. "Hmmm...we'll try this. I want you to try to throw me off my feet. Then, if you can do that, I'll teach you something new."

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Goldenblossom padded for the entrence again. She sniffed the air. Rabbit! she thought and bounded in the direction of the scent.

message 42: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Lightfeather/Bethany wrote: "Goldenblossom turned back saying, "No sorry! But while I'm out hunting, I'll keep my eyes peeled for him." "

thanks" she replied

message 43: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart watched crowhawk teach hawkpaw

message 44: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Crowhawk spotted quickheart. "Hey! Would you like to train with us?"

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "sure!!!" she replied and ran over to the 2 tom cats

message 46: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Crowhawk nodded. "I was going to start with just a review and then something new. You've had an apprentice longer than me."

message 47: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "hrm" quickheart thought "i think we should try an attack where you unbalance me and then keep me down so i cant get up have you tried that one b4????"

message 48: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"No, I haven't. Okay, Hawkpaw, you heard that right? We'll start with that. Quickheart will show you."

message 49: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) quickheart ran at crowhawk and unballanced him then got him on the ground and dug her claws into the ground so he couldnt get up in lightning fast movements

message 50: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Crowhawk was too surprised to react. "I understand your name now. You really are fast."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22