The Dawn of Warriors(a warriors rp) ((GET ACTIVE PEOPLE!!!)) discussion

Modern Roleplays > Thunderclan rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,016 (1016 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (last edited Sep 14, 2009 06:16PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1121 comments Mod
Rp here use (()) when not Rping

message 2: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 550 comments Mod
One moon ago...

A fierce, unprovoked battle with RiverClan ensued. The deputy was killed in the battle, and Northwind was appointed deputy by Coldstar. But Coldstar was elderly, and was on his last life. Coldstar died of cold while sitting vigil for his old deputy. Now, Northwind must travel to Highstones to recieve his leader name and his nine lives...

((I MADE THIS UP. GRAYSTRIPE16 CHARACTER WILL BE NORTHSTAR"S DEPUTY. okay, now back to the present. in the present, the med cats are meeting, and Northstar has been leader for one moon.))

message 3: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Northstar yawned and looked around for his mate.

message 4: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Hawkstorm watched Northwind, their new leader. Who would he appoint as deputy? He knew, deep down, he wished he could have that position, but he pushed it away. That was for Northind to decide.

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Even though there is no body, I must appoint a new deputy. I say these words so that his spirit may hear and approve my choice. Thorncloud will be the new deputy." Northstar announced.

message 6: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Hawkstorm nodded. Thorncloud was a good choice. But still.... He looked over and saw Shadowfade watching her leader. A strange stirring came over his chest. He tore his gaze away, embarased.

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Northstar looked proudly at his Clan.

message 8: by Hawkheart (last edited Sep 17, 2009 02:02PM) (new)

Hawkheart Hawkheart looked up from his meal to see what the new leader wanted.

message 9: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Northstar jumped off the Highrock and padded to the frsh-kill pile.

message 10: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Hawkstorm wondered wht his new leader would do now.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Patchpelt looked at Northstar. She looked confident and proud. Both good traits for a leader.

message 12: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Barbedthorn edged away from the group, content but slighty uneasy at being so near all her clanmates. sometimes she found she had problems connecting with her clanmates, but that didn't stop her from being a good warrior.

message 13: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Hawkstorm was eager to be going. He loved Gatherings.

message 14: by Hawkheart (last edited Sep 17, 2009 02:02PM) (new)

Hawkheart Hawkheart sat and was going to watch as the cats left.

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Sephiroth wrote: "(9alright, i'll create it now. Northstar, Barbedthorn, Patchpelt, Shadowfade, Hawkstorm, and Thorncloud, and Snowfire are going to the gathering.))"

((can swiftcloud go??))

swiftcloud walked up to northstar "hi" she purred

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Hello." Northstar purred back, and licked swiftcloud's face.

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "so hwos going to the gathering tonight????" she purred and liked northstars ear ((she will give him the news that shes haveing his kits after the gathering tomorrow then))

message 18: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((okay))

"Hmmm...Patchpelt, Shadowfade, Hawkstorm, you, me, Thorncloud...and Barbedthorn."

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "thats great!!!!" swiftcloud purred she couldnt wait till after the gathering thats when she was going to tell him she was having his kits!

message 20: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Yes. We have so many warriors, it was hard to decide." ((G2G! sorry!))

message 21: by Hawkheart (last edited Sep 17, 2009 02:02PM) (new)

Hawkheart "good bye." Hawkheart waved as he saw the group start leaving.

message 22: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "bye hawkstorm!!!" swiftcloud called over her solder

message 23: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I believe cake is the best solution for anything:D (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1121 comments Mod
Sephiroth wrote: "((yes, we should not have killed thorncloud, but graystripe is in the wrong also, because he should NOT have deleted ALL the ThunderClan RP posts.))"

((I m really sorry I should have asked to delete everything before but I was so angry and when I went to delete the coments where he died I kinda deleted a couple I shoulnt have so I decided tht I had already messed it all up))

message 24: by Hawkheart (last edited Sep 17, 2009 02:02PM) (new)

Hawkheart Hawkheart walked around camp making sure every one left at camp was alright.

message 25: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((you didn't mess it all up, i got to change leaders. i decided that after all that discussion i didn't really want coldstar to be leader anymore, so i killed him and changed it around.))

message 26: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Ravencry stretched and yawned.

message 27: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Hawkheart sat down.

message 28: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Longpaw half-heartedly tried to catch a leaf. He was sad he couldn't go to the Gathering.

message 29: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart Hawkheart looked boardly up at the sky.

message 30: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Stormshade yawned and waited for the others to get back from the Gathering already.

Longpaw brightened as he saw Deathpaw.

message 31: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((i'll be back in...say...ten, 20 minutes.))

message 32: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((ok))

message 33: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la ((I is here! Yay!))

message 34: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((i'm back...))

message 35: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((the cats get back from gathering now???))

message 36: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((yep!))

message 37: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Northstar padded into the clearing.

message 38: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((ravencry can have an apprentice))

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Sephiroth wrote: "Northstar padded into the clearing."

swiftcloud followed

message 40: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la The other cats filed in behind Northstar.

message 41: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) swiftcloud headed to the nursery to make a nest

message 42: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Northstar stretched. "I think some rest for everyone is in order."

message 43: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Shadowfade headed to her nest.

message 44: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Hi, Deathpaw! Did you go to the Gathering? I was asleep when Northstar announced who would go."

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) swiftcloud finished making her nest and went to sleep

message 46: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Oh well. Want to take a walk?"

message 47: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Longpaw led the way to the entranec when Northstar wasn't looking.

message 48: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Longpaw padded closer to Fourtrees. ShadowClan was still there, or at least Blackcloud was.

message 49: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Longpaw watched Blackcloud, curious. "I wonder why she's still here."

message 50: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Scarletpaw watched two of the other apprentices leave. What were they up to? Curious, she headed the direction they had gone in and stopped just a little bit away from them and hid in the bushes. There she watched them.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21