The Beatles discussion

Has anyone seen Beatles "Love" in Las Vegas?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Im going to see the show in November. I love the soundtrack. Has anyone else been there?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

nope.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Kristine wrote: "Im going to see the show in November. I love the soundtrack. Has anyone else been there?"

thats awesome!
I watched the interviews with Larry King and Ringo and Paul and Yoko and Olivia

message 5: by Kristine (new)

Kristine I'll let you know how the show was when I get back. I'm sure it will be awesome, because the music is so beautiful! If you don't have the soundtrack I highly recommend it.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Cool! I can't wait to know what it's like! Where are you watching it?

message 7: by Kristine (new)

Kristine In Vegas at The Mirage.

message 8: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments Is this the Cirque du Soleil thing?

message 10: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments There was a documentary about it on tv!! It was amazing! They interviewed Paul and Ringo and Yoko and George Martin, and Dhani was there!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments When was the doc done? recently?

message 12: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments Uhm....when the show first started....2005 or 2006, I think.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments ohh I saw that too!!! And then they played rockband afterwards rit??

oh and btw, did u acually end up see Dhani in real life???? Cuz thatd be TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 17 comments i want to see Dhani!! that would be so cool he rocks!!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments I walk my neighbors dog for mulah, and she told me that she met Dhani AND Sean and Julian Lennon!!!! (she does makup 4 actors) ShES SOOOO LUCKY!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

message 17: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments OMG!!! She's so lucky! Did you talk to her about it?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "I walk my neighbors dog for mulah, and she told me that she met Dhani AND Sean and Julian Lennon!!!! (she does makup 4 actors) ShES SOOOO LUCKY!!!"

omfg! dhani is awesome, i wood luv 2 do his makeup! or say hi! or make him a sammich! or just c him 4 like a minute and be all like aaaaahhh and start hyperventilaring.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna | 17 comments me too!! lol

message 20: by Kristine (new)

Kristine In one month I'll be at The Mirage in Las Vegas seeing Beatles Love! I have my tickets now. Can't wait!!!!

message 21: by Kristine (new)

Kristine I highly recommend the soundtrack. So beautiful how they mixed the songs together.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I just borrowed the soundtrack from the library!!! It's soooo good!! I luv how they mix the songe 2gether...its fun guessing where each little part comes from.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments ⚡Mrs. Rupert Grint⚡ wrote: "http://new.music.yahoo.com/julian-len...
So sad. :("

Ohh..... *silence.* I read about that... :( Its so sad... RIP Lucy!

I guess that know shes in the sky with the diamonds... :)

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Zia wrote: "OMG!!! She's so lucky! Did you talk to her about it?"

Yeah!! She said that they were really nice people!! Man, shes so lucky!!!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Starkey wrote: "Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "I walk my neighbors dog for mulah, and she told me that she met Dhani AND Sean and Julian Lennon!!!! (she does makup 4 actors) ShES SOOOO LUCKY!..."

LOL

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Kristine wrote: "In one month I'll be at The Mirage in Las Vegas seeing Beatles Love! I have my tickets now. Can't wait!!!! "

Oh awesome!! Have fun! I watched a documentary about it on tv! The show is really beautiful!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i looove DHANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) YES!!!!! i saw it last year!!!!!!! it was amazing!!!!! everything was going so fast and it was so fancy and well done and there were so many things to keep track off it was soooooo awesome!!!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Starkey wrote: "i looove DHANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me 2!!!!! Did you see the film (I wish I could have seen the live thing) Concert for George??? OMG my dad (he doesn't know the beatles that well tho) totally thought dhani was goerge!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoe wrote: "YES!!!!! i saw it last year!!!!!!! it was amazing!!!!! everything was going so fast and it was so fancy and well done and there were so many things to keep track off it was soooooo awesome!!!!!!"

lucky!!! wish I could c it! I luv the soundtrack

message 31: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) i got the soundtrack when it first came out but i didn't know it was a show...
we were going to death valley (from our old home in mammoth) and my mom asked "hey zoe, are you packing one of your beatles tee shirts?" and i was all "uh no mom, they're black..." "since when have you turned up black?" "uh well mom, its death valley" so we got in the car and after a while and we ended up at the mirage in vegas. i kept staring at the "LOVE" sign wishing we could see it. the next thing i know we're in a room...the next next thing i know im screaming my head off yelling "OH MY GOSH WERE SEEING THE LOVE SHOW!" it was the best thing ever

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments ~All Things Must Pass~ wrote: "Starkey wrote: "i looove DHANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me 2!!!!! Did you see the film (I wish I could have seen the live thing) Concert for George??? OMG my dad (he doesn't know the beatles ..."

LOL LOL

thats hillarious, I get them mixed up too sometimes!!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Zoe wrote: "i got the soundtrack when it first came out but i didn't know it was a show...
we were going to death valley (from our old home in mammoth) and my mom asked "hey zoe, are you packing one of your be..."

loll
thats awesome!!

whatcha mean by the blck teeshirt thing? srry im a confused person lol

message 34: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) oh well black attracts heat and it was gunna be like 90 degrees outside so...

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments OOOHHH i get it!! lol

message 36: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) i was just so embarrassed later when i found out how stupid i sounded

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments When'd u sound stupid??

message 38: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) after the whole
do you want to bring your beatles tee shirt
and us being at the hotel and staring at the sign wishing i could see love

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments thats totally not stupid! I wouldve done the same thing!!! :)

message 40: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) oh...ok i feel better now!!!

message 42: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) its all good!

message 43: by Kristine (new)

Kristine I just got back from Las Vegas and saw Beatles "Love" at The Mirage. It was spectacular! The costumes, music, theatrics, dancing, acrobatics and stunts were wonderfully done. I highly recommend the experience for any true Beatles fan!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Awesome!!! I really wanna go, but its only playing in Las Vagas... and im in NYC sniff

One day Id <3 to go!!! :)

message 45: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Kristine wrote: "I just got back from Las Vegas and saw Beatles "Love" at The Mirage. It was spectacular! The costumes, music, theatrics, dancing, acrobatics and stunts were wonderfully done. I highly recommend ..."

i know! i love when they start jumping on trampolines and the telephone booth...
and in the pipe for help!

message 46: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Yes.. and at one point they pull a parachute over the whole audience! I definately want to see it again if I can.

message 47: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments I just found out not too long ago that my uncle's seen it! I was so jealous!

message 48: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Kristine wrote: "Yes.. and at one point they pull a parachute over the whole audience! I definately want to see it again if I can. "

i know!it's soo amazing!!
and the whole half pipe in help!
amazing!!!!!

message 49: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Yes, Beatles Love is showing at The Mirage. The new Elvis show will be at City Centre. Both are Cirque de Soleil. The Elvis show just started a month or so ago. That would be good to see someday, but nothing compares to Beatles Love. I would love to see that again and again. It was that good!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

In the rooftop scene in the movie 'the hangover', here is a poster advertising the beatles LOVE!

« previous 1