Christian Fantasy Fiction discussion

My book is published

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 9 comments As of today, my book is officially published. it is a "Phantom of the Opera" sequel titled "The Phantom's Redemption" and if you liked the movie or the play, I think you will like it. It is Christian and clean.
Thanks,
Anne

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thomson (rachelstarrthomson) | 4 comments Cool :). Congratulations! Where can people view it/buy it?

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 9 comments My web page is www.spartandaxanne.webs.com, which will give you some idea about my book. It is available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.The first rating on B&N was a 5 star!!!
Thanks for inquiring and I hope you like it.
Anne

message 4: by David (new)

David | 2 comments Hello everybody. I just joined this group and my book that's just been released may be of interest.

Future Hope, Book One of the ITP series. Check it out here on goodreads. Also,there is a giveaway in progress until February 15 Future Hope: Book 1 of the ITP Series
David Gelber

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Schulze | 5 comments Wow, that sounds really brilliant! A sequel to the Phantom, and a Christian one at that! Truly intriguing.
Please consider checking out my own books/ebooks sometime here on Goodreads.

message 6: by Anne (last edited Aug 19, 2010 10:26AM) (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 9 comments Thanks, Christine. I do hope you will read my book. It was written with love and compassion about a man whom I had come to care for and wanted him to find faith and love, which he does in my book. It is available on Amazon.com and Barnes&Noble.
Anne

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Schulze | 5 comments To Anne,

Now I definitely would like to read; I also wrote a similar story, not yet published, based on a man I care about (in real life) finding faith in God. It might be a little while before I can read, but I am definitely adding!

~Christine

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Future Hope (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Gelber (other topics)