Phantom of the Opera discussion

Our Authors Book Releases > My book is published

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 102 comments Mod
I received notification from the publisher that my book, "The Phantom's Redemption" is officially published as of today. It may be several weeks before it is out on Amazon and B&N. The web page is
www.outskirtspress.com/thephantomsred....
Hope you will read it.
Anne

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) Anne Bernie wrote: "I received notification from the publisher that my book, "The Phantom's Redemption" is officially published as of today. It may be several weeks before it is out on Amazon and B&N. The web page is
..."

Hi, Anne. First of all, congratulations. Second, there seems to be something wrong with your link; I got an "Oops" page on Outskirts.

message 3: by Anne (new)

Sharon wrote: "Anne Bernie wrote: "I received notification from the publisher that my book, "The Phantom's Redemption" is officially published as of today. It may be several weeks before it is out on Amazon and B..."

message 4: by Anne (new)

Sharon, make sure ALL of the letters are lower case. They said this is VERY important.
Hugs,
Anne

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) Anne Bernie wrote: "Sharon, make sure ALL of the letters are lower case. They said this is VERY important.
Hugs,
Anne"

Hi, Anne. I just clicked on the link that you provided. :-/

message 6: by DoS (new)

DoS | 7 comments Anne, this is awesome. Congratulations! I can't wait to receive my copy. I have ordered it from B&N a few minutes ago, it should reach me next week! :O)